Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Win today and it all starts to look much more positive 11:45 - Oct 16 with 899 viewsDubtractor

Get the win and we're probably top half, only a few points from the top 6, 4 wins and one defeat in 6 league games.

Everything will be looking much more positive won't it? Stating the obvious a bit I know, but I think even those of us that are still feeling a bit doubtful can start to feel a bit more optimistic.

This is all dependent on us actually winning mind you.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 11:52 - Oct 16 with 876 viewsbrogansnose

Whatever we do, we don't want to let the gap between us and the playoffs get beyond the 6 points it is now ahead of the vaunted ' come together later' in the season schizzle.
Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 11:54 - Oct 16 with 866 viewschicoazul

Win by 3 today Dubbers. This is when the away form starts to come in. We’re on our way!!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 11:56 - Oct 16 with 853 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, three points today and the wider picture suggests we're starting to move. Need to do it, can't afford many/any more false dawns.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 11:59 - Oct 16 with 832 viewsLankHenners

Yep, this run of away games is one we really need to take advantage of to show we can get to where we want to be.

Big boy time now, nice comfortable win today to set us off is what we’re looking for.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 12:00 - Oct 16 with 827 viewsMullet

Yep. Good chance of making top 6 if we do.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 12:25 - Oct 16 with 770 viewsHerbivore

Think we need to see where we are in 5 games' time. A win today would be great and very encouraging but given how ropey our away form has been under Cook we need to see us sustaining a bit of form away from home in order to feel confident that this can still be a successful season. Today would be an important step towards that but it wouldn't mean much if we followed it up with no wins from the other away games we have over the coming weeks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 12:31 - Oct 16 with 750 viewsSteve_M

Indeed, a match we should win with this squad but the type of match we’ve made hard work of so far this season.

Today will be very telling. Looking forward to it though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 13:17 - Oct 16 with 645 viewsIllinoisblue

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 12:31 - Oct 16 by Steve_M

Indeed, a match we should win with this squad but the type of match we’ve made hard work of so far this season.

Today will be very telling. Looking forward to it though.

Also looking forward to it albeit in a slightly watching nervously from behind the sofa kind of way. Division 3 really shouldn’t be this tortuous. But here we are. COYB!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 13:47 - Oct 16 with 560 viewsElderGrizzly

A huge 5 games coming up that sink or swim Cook’s Town career and our season.

A loss in the same ‘style’ as vs Accrington it will show Cook and the players can’t learn, or don’t want to from him anyway.

Also today would be two wins in a row. Something Cook is yet to do.

Next 3 games against those below or around us. Last 2 games of the 5 against current Top 2.

Minimum of 10 points, but I fear 6 will be all we get
Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 14:34 - Oct 16 with 474 viewsStrimmer

Yes. At the same time, lose or draw and likely conclusion to draw is we still can’t put our foot down under a bit of pressure, and don’t have the wherewithal to really put a run together. Hate to ascribe ‘big games’ all the time but I don’t see how any result doesn’t have significant indicators for the season.

Poll: Was it a punch?

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 18:18 - Oct 16 with 384 viewsDubtractor

Well that will teach me for trying to show some optimism.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 18:20 - Oct 16 with 373 viewsGlasgowBlue

Win today and it all starts to look much more positive on 18:18 - Oct 16 by Dubtractor

Well that will teach me for trying to show some optimism.

With three minutes of normal time remaining we were just three points off the play offs in the live table.

We are now 15th.

Absolutely sickening.

Fwiw I don’t think Cook or his coaching staff are good enough tactically to see out games from a winn8ng position.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024