Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? 15:30 - Nov 7 with 4915 viewsIllinoisblue

Injured? About to have contracts paid up and moved on?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 21:09 - Nov 7 with 1382 viewstextbackup

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:32 - Nov 7 by J2BLUE

Averaging a goal every other game last two season.

0.52 goals per 90 mins.

he can average what he likes. but if its a tight game with very little chances i wouldnt back him to come through

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 21:43 - Nov 7 with 1320 viewsGarv

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 19:18 - Nov 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

The stats suggest the opposite for Bonne.

(May need to rotate phone for full table)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers

Hmm, okay. Stats don't show quality of chances though, he's missed some shockers really.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 22:09 - Nov 7 with 1257 viewsKeaneish

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:01 - Nov 7 by Ace_High1

Mutual termination for the pair hopefully.

Two League 2 players at best who were part of the worst Ipswich squad in living memory.

If it weren’t for Norwood’s goals, League Two might have been a reality for all of us!

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 00:46 - Nov 8 with 1164 viewsIllinoisblue

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:49 - Nov 7 by Pippin1970

Carl Stockton would be good replacement if Bonne went back to QPR. Norwood to Morecambe.

Cole. But yes, agree fully.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 07:49 - Nov 8 with 1024 viewsChurchman

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:32 - Nov 7 by J2BLUE

Averaging a goal every other game last two season.

0.52 goals per 90 mins.

His goals to games ratio is excellent. It’s a pity he doesn’t play more games. You can’t rely on somebody who as first choice made only 40 appearances in 2 years.

It’s time to say goodbye to Norwood, Nolan and of course Jackson, if anyone will take them.
Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 08:13 - Nov 8 with 981 viewsBlueBoots

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:49 - Nov 7 by Pippin1970

Carl Stockton would be good replacement if Bonne went back to QPR. Norwood to Morecambe.

I like the look of that lad Pigott - think he could do a job for us

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 10:32 - Nov 8 with 875 viewsDarth_Koont

Wouldn’t surprise me if either of them still have a role to play this season.

Nolan as a box-to-box midfielder with Morsy filling the gap behind looks like it would work. And I think Cook generally likes Norwood as a player, especially if Bonne were injured.

Equally, as people are suggesting, both could already be deemed surplus to requirements.

Pronouns: He/Him

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 11:23 - Nov 8 with 814 viewsIP4_Blue

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:09 - Nov 7 by itfcjoe

He might have tried when he was on the pitch but clearly lacked effort and professionalism off the pitch

I heard Norwood has been asked to leave club, lack of professionalism on and off the pitch, apparantly he was asked to change his diet as he was eating microwave meals and he said no, he has the attitude of a non-league player. I'm sure there's more than just his diet though. Is a shame as when we signed him was hoping he would be a success after his goal scoring record at Tranmere
Login to get fewer ads

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 11:34 - Nov 8 with 796 viewsDavoIPB

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 18:46 - Nov 7 by Garv

The fact he gets so many chances (and scores his fair share despite what you're saying), means that isn't disastrous.

One could argue Bonne isn't too dissimilar.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2021 18:47]

Yep, Bonne has a terrible conversion rate for chances to goals. Aluko and Burns have a really good conversion rate and now goals per game. Having said that Bonne's goals have been vital.

Norwood a liability for the club, likely to be too controversial off it for the current owners.
Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 11:55 - Nov 8 with 741 viewsArnieM

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 11:23 - Nov 8 by IP4_Blue

I heard Norwood has been asked to leave club, lack of professionalism on and off the pitch, apparantly he was asked to change his diet as he was eating microwave meals and he said no, he has the attitude of a non-league player. I'm sure there's more than just his diet though. Is a shame as when we signed him was hoping he would be a success after his goal scoring record at Tranmere

He’s got the body to match a pierce ping diet , and the more you hear and see about him the more you can’t help but feel he has squandered his chance to play at the higher level . He doesn’t deserve a second chance. He’d be better to leave in January and seek another club who is willing to accept his low professional standards. He certainly doesn’t reach the standards at this Club any longer .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 12:05 - Nov 8 with 727 viewstractorboy1978

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 11:34 - Nov 8 by DavoIPB

Yep, Bonne has a terrible conversion rate for chances to goals. Aluko and Burns have a really good conversion rate and now goals per game. Having said that Bonne's goals have been vital.

Norwood a liability for the club, likely to be too controversial off it for the current owners.

Nonsense re Bonne. He has the best conversion rate in the league of players that have scored 6 or more goals.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/league-one/top-scorers
Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 14:52 - Nov 8 with 565 viewsJ2BLUE

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 21:09 - Nov 7 by textbackup

he can average what he likes. but if its a tight game with very little chances i wouldnt back him to come through

You've chosen your opinion and are ignoring the facts. Fair enough but he averages a goal every other game. Fact. This idea what he won't go to a top half league one side is odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 14:57 - Nov 8 with 543 viewstractorboy1978

Any updates on Nolan or Norwood? on 14:52 - Nov 8 by J2BLUE

You've chosen your opinion and are ignoring the facts. Fair enough but he averages a goal every other game. Fact. This idea what he won't go to a top half league one side is odd.

Be nice to send him somewhere like Cambridge where he can hopefully score a couple of important goals against top 6 rivals. Appreciate Cambridge are only a point behind us at the moment!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024