Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times 10:52 - Nov 23 with 1161 viewsKeno

who knew that!!

Well who wouldn't have a little giggle if you were in a webinar with a company called Janus where one of presenters was introduced as Luce Ring

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 10:54 - Nov 23 with 1136 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm sure they were the butt of your jokes

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 11:30 - Nov 23 with 1080 viewsEwan_Oozami

Which way did you turn your face?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 11:57 - Nov 23 with 1051 viewsEdwardStone

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 11:30 - Nov 23 by Ewan_Oozami

Which way did you turn your face?

I think he turned the other cheek
Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 14:01 - Nov 23 with 984 viewshoppy

When pronouncing the company name, remember it's a silent J, apparently.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 14:01 - Nov 23 with 981 viewsEwan_Oozami

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 14:01 - Nov 23 by hoppy

When pronouncing the company name, remember it's a silent J, apparently.

Unless your name is Hugh...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 14:02 - Nov 23 with 980 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 943 viewsWeWereZombies

There must be a market for those cans of puerile sense of humour somewhere...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 16:16 - Nov 23 with 920 viewsfactual_blue

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 15:34 - Nov 23 by WeWereZombies

There must be a market for those cans of puerile sense of humour somewhere...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 16:22 - Nov 23 with 911 viewsNthQldITFC

I once took a call for a colleague from someone who identified herself as Helen Alcock. My colleague was mighty startled when I waved him over and told him "I've got hell and all cock here for you."

Other colleagues came back from a conference where they had made the acquaintance of a lady called Kirsty Jackson with a well-formed posterior, who they continually referred to as Kirsten Jacksie.

Neither thing is at all funny really, but the sort of thing that tickles me. I share you puerile sense of humour. I am a proper titterer, or at least 3/8 of one.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 16:31 - Nov 23 with 896 viewsSwansea_Blue

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 16:22 - Nov 23 by NthQldITFC

I once took a call for a colleague from someone who identified herself as Helen Alcock. My colleague was mighty startled when I waved him over and told him "I've got hell and all cock here for you."

Other colleagues came back from a conference where they had made the acquaintance of a lady called Kirsty Jackson with a well-formed posterior, who they continually referred to as Kirsten Jacksie.

Neither thing is at all funny really, but the sort of thing that tickles me. I share you puerile sense of humour. I am a proper titterer, or at least 3/8 of one.

"I've got hell and all cock here for you."

Reminds me of my first trip to Bangkok. TWTD

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:09 - Nov 23 with 835 viewsArnoldMoorhen

And when you burst out laughing did she just gape back at you?
Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:25 - Nov 23 with 815 viewsWD19

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:09 - Nov 23 by ArnoldMoorhen

And when you burst out laughing did she just gape back at you?

I imagine if she heard she might wave a fist.
Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:36 - Nov 23 with 799 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:25 - Nov 23 by WD19

I imagine if she heard she might wave a fist.

She has her own theme song, apparently:

Oh Keno, will you ever be able to look Lubey Luce in her brown eyes again?
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 19:38]
Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:46 - Nov 23 with 780 viewsKeno

Apparently I can a puerile sense of humour at times on 19:36 - Nov 23 by ArnoldMoorhen

She has her own theme song, apparently:

Oh Keno, will you ever be able to look Lubey Luce in her brown eyes again?
[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 19:38]

Ive never got over when I googled Muffin the Mule

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024