Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. 22:31 - Dec 1 with 1650 views3_5_2

Lose to Sunderland and on top of the 18000 already fed up town fans we will have 8,000 roll ups expecting a win

All in front of the owners.

It could be the final nail for Cook

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:32 - Dec 1 with 1624 viewschrismakin

As we saw against crewe. Even a win might not be enough.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:33 - Dec 1 with 1607 viewsblueboyd

it will be 8,000 happy clappers so atmosphere should be better. they won't want to ruin their first game in years cos its cheap by being angry..
Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 1588 viewsrgp1

Just what we need a sh1tshow in front of 28k.
Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 1582 viewschrismakin

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:33 - Dec 1 by blueboyd

it will be 8,000 happy clappers so atmosphere should be better. they won't want to ruin their first game in years cos its cheap by being angry..

Can't see them being happy clappers otherwise they wouldn't have stayed away.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:44 - Dec 1 with 1502 views3_5_2

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:32 - Dec 1 by chrismakin

As we saw against crewe. Even a win might not be enough.

True. Weird that wasn’t it?

We need 2 good results v Charlton and Wigan (which will be very difficult) because going in on the back of 2 poor ones will be a nightmare.

If we are still in the hunt for a playoff place by the new year I will be very surprised.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 23:03 - Dec 1 with 1406 viewsN2_Blue

If we fail to get at least 4 points out of Charlton and Wigan and lose or even draw against Sunderland in front of PackoutPR and the owners i think he'll be sacked while they are in Town.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 23:05 - Dec 1 with 1392 viewsBluedanW

We always here it's a long term plan.
Well I think pack out portman road will be good in the short term, however long term it will cause problems. If we continue our current form into these games, there will be 8000 new fans who will come along and then walk away saying I won't be going back there again.
Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 23:32 - Dec 1 with 1306 viewsBlueBadger

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 22:33 - Dec 1 by blueboyd

The happy clappers are already there mate. They're the regulars who spent years insisting that mid table in the Championship wasn't enough who are now happily applauding relegation and third division failures.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 23:34]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 10:35 - Dec 2 with 1030 viewssotd78

17,999 - I'm quite happy thanks

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 11:29 - Dec 2 with 993 viewsChurchman

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 23:32 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

The happy clappers are already there mate. They're the regulars who spent years insisting that mid table in the Championship wasn't enough who are now happily applauding relegation and third division failures.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 23:34]

I hate that phrase. Maybe all the supporters want the best for their club and see different ways of attaining it after Sheepshanks then particularly Evans destroyed it?

As it goes, I don’t think mid table Championship is good enough for this club and I certainly don’t applaud where we are now. Nor would I ever hurl personal abuse as people did at McCarthy and nor would I be after a manager after a month, as some people were with Cook.

You just can’t generalise what constitutes a supporter in my view.
Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 12:50 - Dec 2 with 911 viewsElephantintheRoom

And if the Franchise wins? which they could and should...it will 'add value' to the franchise

With 'supporters' like you the club gets what it deserves I guess.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 20:36 - Dec 2 with 748 viewsChurchman

Pack out PR may not be such a good day idea now. on 12:50 - Dec 2 by ElephantintheRoom

And if the Franchise wins? which they could and should...it will 'add value' to the franchise

With 'supporters' like you the club gets what it deserves I guess.

As Captain Chuckles, the good news flag bearer, please could you explain exactly what ‘the Franchise’ is and how Ipswich Town, it’s Board and owners meet that criteria. Oh, and when you answer please can you give a clear explanation as to how this differs to other U.K. football clubs. Lastly, you clearly use it as a derogatory term. Please tell me why. As an inferior being, I’m struggling to understand what you are on about,

I preferred your almost endless use of ‘Debt peddler’
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024