Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? 21:17 - Dec 15 with 3823 viewsArnieM

What needs to happen coz this is unbelievably poor . And there’s absolutely zero signs of improvement coming round the corner or there!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:18 - Dec 15 with 2998 viewsbrazil1982

League two. Not joking.
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:20 - Dec 15 with 2955 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If it were a dog this club would be put down. It's cruel now.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:22 - Dec 15 with 2911 viewsArnieM

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:18 - Dec 15 by brazil1982

League two. Not joking.

If we continue to chop and change, I agree 100%

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:22 - Dec 15 with 2907 viewshammo56

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:18 - Dec 15 by brazil1982

League two. Not joking.

If our record against league 2 clubs this season is anything to go by then we will struggle in that league as well.
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:22 - Dec 15 with 2867 viewsManchesterblue

Nigel Pearson and a shotgun

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:24 - Dec 15 with 2823 viewsDavoIPB

League 2 and then possibly non league. Haven't even created a chance against a league 2 side. Sooo easy for them
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:25 - Dec 15 with 2785 viewsbilllm

No words for this,
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:28 - Dec 15 with 2714 viewsskinnybob72

League 2 is a distinct possibility.

Town are a ‘big fish’ in League 1 so the smaller teams up their game and results suggest we can’t cope with that. So many defeats to teams who are lucky to see 5k fans at a home game. And recent cup games show we can’t hack it against League 2 sides when they raise their game!!
Login to get fewer ads

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:29 - Dec 15 with 2667 viewsclive_baker

The first thing we can do is put Matt Penney in the bin.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:35 - Dec 15 with 2510 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I have a devised a plan, we dig a hole by each corner, find a virgin have them pi$$ in each hole, cover that up, then they and the owners have to dance naked in the centre circle chanting the words "out now thy evil football goblins"

Plan B Voodo witch

Plan C Witch Doctor.

Plan D Catholic priest

Plan E. Become someone who doesn't follow football. I live in a rugby Town anyway

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:42 - Dec 15 with 2407 viewsArnieM

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:29 - Dec 15 by clive_baker

Along with Burgess, Toto and KVY … all of them utter s hyte

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:43 - Dec 15 with 2375 viewstimothyeo

Well hopefully we don't do what you wanted and give Mcgreal the job
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:44 - Dec 15 with 2340 viewsjas0999

Not Harris.
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:49 - Dec 15 with 2236 viewsnshearman1

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:29 - Dec 15 by clive_baker

I wonder what Kenlock's thinking?
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:53 - Dec 15 with 2096 viewssidmouthblue

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:49 - Dec 15 by nshearman1

I wonder what Kenlock's thinking?

Merge with Colchester and create a super east Anglian club
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:54 - Dec 15 with 2071 viewsMrTown

Down.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:55 - Dec 15 with 2037 viewshadleighboyblue

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:42 - Dec 15 by ArnieM

Along with Burgess, Toto and KVY … all of them utter s hyte

not one player deserved to wear the shirt tonight , utterly pathetic , that has to be one of the worst performances and we made a struggling Div 2 team look good .

I can't watch rubbish like that , watching non league local football has more passion than that .
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:10 - Dec 15 with 1903 viewssidmouthblue

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:55 - Dec 15 by hadleighboyblue

not one player deserved to wear the shirt tonight , utterly pathetic , that has to be one of the worst performances and we made a struggling Div 2 team look good .

I can't watch rubbish like that , watching non league local football has more passion than that .

Is it down to the lake I fear?
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:13 - Dec 15 with 1851 viewsbackwaywhen

We’re doomed
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:14 - Dec 15 with 1823 viewspennblue

We need to get shot of Negativity

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:27 - Dec 15 with 1734 viewsTheBlueGnu

We go to Barbara Knox's and have a lovely game of Scrabble.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:32 - Dec 15 with 1697 views66notout

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 21:22 - Dec 15 by Manchesterblue

Nigel Pearson and a shotgun

Wtf has Nigel Pearson done to deserve the job?
[Post edited 15 Dec 2021 22:35]
So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:34 - Dec 15 with 1679 viewsFightingEssex

League two. Not joking.

It could well happen. I expect if it’s the same story next season Gamechanger will be forced to sell up as the pension fund isn’t going to get a return on this mess is it. We’re decades off of anything.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:38 - Dec 15 with 1616 viewspointofblue

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:14 - Dec 15 by pennblue

We need to get shot of Negativity

What position does he play?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:42 - Dec 15 with 1584 viewsrgp1

So guys …. Where does this Club go from here then ? on 22:34 - Dec 15 by FightingEssex

It could well happen. I expect if it’s the same story next season Gamechanger will be forced to sell up as the pension fund isn’t going to get a return on this mess is it. We’re decades off of anything.

The local hacks and jounos need to seriously ask fundemantal questions such as WTF is going on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024