Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a naughty boy!!!!! 18:48 - Jan 14 with 3222 viewsPowrigan

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10403057/Tories-accuse-Keir-Starmer-hyp
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 18:50 - Jan 14 with 2768 viewsitfcjoe

This was in The Sun in May last year and wasn’t a big deal then when explained away

Pretty desperate from the right wingers as was regurgitated in the Telwgraph yesterday and now the Mail

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 18:55 - Jan 14 with 2706 viewsLeoMuff

Difference is this actually work, not a 100 person byob celebration, it’s a mistake to try and compare this to the multiple flagrant breaches at downing st, makes them look even worse.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 18:57 - Jan 14 with 2695 viewsBlueBadger

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 18:55 - Jan 14 by LeoMuff

Difference is this actually work, not a 100 person byob celebration, it’s a mistake to try and compare this to the multiple flagrant breaches at downing st, makes them look even worse.

They're banking on people being thick enough to fall for this rather obvious 'yes but Labour' though.

As you can tell, the OP and Jacko are evidence that they probably will.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 1:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 19:10 - Jan 14 with 2619 viewsbluejacko

Well it actually shows Starmer drinking with colleagues work or not.
Now I do believe Johnson has been an even bigger idiot but the fact remains meeting and drinking during a lockdown and then calling out someone else just makes him look stupid.
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 19:13 - Jan 14 with 2595 viewsXYZ

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 19:10 - Jan 14 by bluejacko

Now I do believe Johnson has been an even bigger idiot but the fact remains meeting and drinking during a lockdown and then calling out someone else just makes him look stupid.

Why didn't the story make waves when it was first published many moons ago, then?

Desperate stuff from desperate people.
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 19:23 - Jan 14 with 2554 viewsElderGrizzly

He apologised the next day.

And it turned out it was within the rules anyway as it was a genuine work function at a local constituency office that went on into the evening. The drink was with food too.

Plus pubs were open at this point too.

No equivalence at all.

The Corbynites were trying to use it last night

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:01 - Jan 14 with 2390 viewsGuthrum

It shows him in a room with other party workers, during a constituency event, having a bottle of something (looks like beer) in his hand. Don't think the Covid rules prevented drinking during meals.

Hardly a "bring your own bottle" knees-up or leaving do with music and suitcases of wine.

Also, who the heck was creeping around in the dark filming in through windows?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:07 - Jan 14 with 2364 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:01 - Jan 14 by Guthrum

It shows him in a room with other party workers, during a constituency event, having a bottle of something (looks like beer) in his hand. Don't think the Covid rules prevented drinking during meals.

Hardly a "bring your own bottle" knees-up or leaving do with music and suitcases of wine.

Skwawkbox or the Canary.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 22:41]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:13 - Jan 14 with 2339 viewsGuthrum

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:07 - Jan 14 by GlasgowBlue

Skwawkbox or the Canary.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 22:41]

Not sure that's even legal. Do they film other things through people's windows?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:41 - Jan 14 with 2257 viewsChurchman

The reality is if Starmer, Les Patterson or the Pope broke the rules we are all expected to abide by, they should be held to account for it.

It is a totally separate issue to Johnson’s disgusting behaviour and fellow muppets. Others’ behaviour is no defence for theirs. If any politician has done the Billy big I’m special, they should be held to account, but that has no connection whatsoever with Johnson’s disgrace.
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 21:49 - Jan 14 with 2131 viewsEastTownBlue

That is the Daily Mail front page tomorrow, a picture that has been around for a while.
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 2104 viewsElderGrizzly

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 21:49 - Jan 14 by EastTownBlue

That is the Daily Mail front page tomorrow, a picture that has been around for a while.

That is quite desperate

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:12 - Jan 14 with 2044 viewstextbackup

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 20:01 - Jan 14 by Guthrum

did you not have to be seated when drinking?

it honestly doesnt bother me either way, i have no political agenda in the slightest.

but we attended a reduced numbers family wedding around that time (i think) and we weren't allowed to walk around with drinks in hand.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:18 - Jan 14 with 2020 viewsSwansea_Blue

‘Abuse reported’ lol. If that’s genuine and not someone with fat fingers, it’s ridiculous and a waste of admin time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:19 - Jan 14 with 2016 viewsElderGrizzly

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:12 - Jan 14 by textbackup

did you not have to be seated when drinking?

it honestly doesnt bother me either way, i have no political agenda in the slightest.

but we attended a reduced numbers family wedding around that time (i think) and we weren't allowed to walk around with drinks in hand.

If the worst they’ve got on Starmer is he stood up while having a drink during an actual work dinner, I think he’ll be ok :)

Obviously it’s the Mail, so they are responding to No.10 calling in a favour
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:25 - Jan 14 with 1998 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 21:59 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

That is quite desperate

Desperate, but it will probably stick. Doesn’t matter if it’s old, previously explained and a different context. It’ll still play to the ‘they’re all the same’ crowd. It’ll be enough for some to keep supporting Johnson, but will there be enough of the to help Johnson and halt the exodus of support? Probably not. Seems like this is running away from him now, but it’s hard to know as he and his administration defy previous norms.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:31 - Jan 14 with 1976 viewstextbackup

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:19 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

If the worst they’ve got on Starmer is he stood up while having a drink during an actual work dinner, I think he’ll be ok :)

Obviously it’s the Mail, so they are responding to No.10 calling in a favour

of course, and i mean, he didnt make the rules..... so him standing up having a beer isnt him being a hypocrite! its him being a "lad" mixing it up.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 22:45 - Jan 14 with 1924 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 21:59 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

That is quite desperate

The Corbynite press beat the Mail by three weeks.

https://skwawkbox.org/2021/12/21/video-keir-starmer-had-his-own-drinks-gathering

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 23:37 - Jan 14 with 1753 viewsDarth_Koont

No smoke without fire.

Pronouns: He/Him

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 10:35 - Jan 15 with 1476 viewsDublinBlue84

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 19:23 - Jan 14 by ElderGrizzly

He apologised the next day.

And it turned out it was within the rules anyway as it was a genuine work function at a local constituency office that went on into the evening. The drink was with food too.

Plus pubs were open at this point too.

No equivalence at all.

The Corbynites were trying to use it last night

They really want to turn the Labour Party into the part of permanent opposition don't they?

So focused on their ideological beliefs that they'd rather have decades of right wing Tory rule than actually compromise on things so we get something more moderate.

As someone who is broadly in the centre politics wise, both the Tories and the Corbynistas make me sick.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 11:12 - Jan 15 with 1408 viewsDarth_Koont

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 10:35 - Jan 15 by DublinBlue84

They really want to turn the Labour Party into the part of permanent opposition don't they?

So focused on their ideological beliefs that they'd rather have decades of right wing Tory rule than actually compromise on things so we get something more moderate.

As someone who is broadly in the centre politics wise, both the Tories and the Corbynistas make me sick.

I don’t consider Starmer to be on a par with Johnson when it comes to dishonesty, rule breaking and self-interest. With Boris, that stuff is, and always has been, pathological.

But, I don’t approve of Starmer’s conduct before and after becoming leader (he basically lied to the membership about his pledges on policy and party unity). Nor do I believe in his political values in opposition that consistently duck the challenges facing the UK.

Clearly, Johnson is beyond the pale. But that doesn’t mean that we should accept the standard demonstrated by Starmer either.

We need much better than either of them. And whoever is likely to replace them under the current terms.

Pronouns: He/Him

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 11:15 - Jan 15 with 1389 viewsMullet

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 10:35 - Jan 15 by DublinBlue84

Starmer would make an excellent PM. It’ll be a shame when Manchester loses Burnham to serve the whole country

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 11:46 - Jan 15 with 1310 viewsXYZ

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 11:15 - Jan 15 by Mullet

Starmer would make an excellent PM. It’ll be a shame when Manchester loses Burnham to serve the whole country

I was never a great fan of Burnham when he was at Westminster, but he really seems to have matured as a politician in Manchester.

A leader who truly leads, which is a rarity in England these days.
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 13:38 - Jan 15 with 1201 viewsronnyd

Seems a hell of a lot of drinking in the workplace in political circles. When i worked in engineering if we came back from lunch smelling of booze, we were told to go home. Though i suppose that wielding a pen is far less dangerous than working a bloody great centre lathe.
What a naughty boy!!!!! on 23:09 - Jan 16 with 1060 viewsDublinBlue84

What a naughty boy!!!!! on 11:15 - Jan 15 by Mullet

Daily Mail have gone with the exact same story and photo on tomorrow's front page.

I wonder how the Tory party will thank them for doing their political work for them?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024