Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Herbivore..... 17:12 - Jan 24 with 12708 viewsBloots

....why are you accusing me of being a racist, a homophobe and/or a bigot?

Posting a total fabrication like that isn't really on.

What do you get out of it?

I've avoided footers since he made a similar statement.

Anyone that knows me personally or anything about me in real life knows that couldn't be further from the truth.

There is no need for it at all.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Herbivore..... on 15:59 - Jan 25 with 1166 viewsJ2BLUE

Herbivore..... on 15:26 - Jan 25 by The_Flashing_Smile

I certainly don't follow people round having a pop at them and downarrowing everything they say, and don't recall any run-ins with yourself. Nor have I ever posted swear down. So no, not really sure what you're getting at there.

EDIT: I've also never been banned or even threatened with a ban for my behaviour, so some evidence wouldn't go amiss here (also from you J2 with your downarrow).
[Post edited 25 Jan 2022 15:28]

My downarrow was for hilarious comedic purposes only.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Herbivore..... on 16:12 - Jan 25 with 1097 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Herbivore..... on 15:59 - Jan 25 by J2BLUE

My downarrow was for hilarious comedic purposes only.

Fairy nuff.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

[Redacted] on 16:19 - Jan 25 with 1051 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Herbivore..... on 16:29 - Jan 25 with 999 viewsGlasgowBlue

[Redacted] on 16:19 - Jan 25 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Herbivore..... on 16:36 - Jan 25 with 966 viewsEwan_Oozami

Herbivore..... on 15:33 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

You didn't mention radio. You're not SB.

I'm SB, and so's my wife...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Herbivore..... on 16:47 - Jan 25 with 925 viewschicoazul

Herbivore..... on 11:09 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

Alternatively, people like you have started posting bizarre hot-takes which aren't supported by any evidence and which are seemingly designed to annoy and wind-up.

Some of your posting lately has been awful and when challenged you just revert to "it's my opinion" as if that's a valid excuse. Opinions aren't equal, especially when the evidence totally undermines them. This is the real fallacy of our times and one you insist on perpetuating.

As always though, it's never Chico's fault, it's always someone else who is wrong and causing the arguments.

SB

Nobody is making an excuse for anything. You are free to disagree just as I am free to agree or disagree with whatever gibberish for eg SAGE come up with. Argument is free and alls fair in love and war.
Sadly for you in your self appointed position of board police I am going to keep posting what I want when I want, and argue with whom I like about whatever I like, and there is nothing you can do about it apart from cry to Phil like before.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Herbivore..... on 17:17 - Jan 25 with 837 viewsStokieBlue

Herbivore..... on 16:47 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

Nobody is making an excuse for anything. You are free to disagree just as I am free to agree or disagree with whatever gibberish for eg SAGE come up with. Argument is free and alls fair in love and war.
Sadly for you in your self appointed position of board police I am going to keep posting what I want when I want, and argue with whom I like about whatever I like, and there is nothing you can do about it apart from cry to Phil like before.

Go ahead, I'm sure myself and others will continue to point out when it's factually incorrect which seems to be nearly all the time at nowadays.

It's certainly not my problem that you don't like being challenged with actual evidence and prefer to go with feelings. That doesn't really cut it with many nowadays though.

The fact that you think objecting to a signature containing the manifesto of a convicted terrorist is "crying to Phil" reflects pretty awfully on you as does having the signature in the first place.

Once again, it's always someone else who has the problem or is wrong, it's never Chico.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

[Redacted] on 17:59 - Jan 25 with 750 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Herbivore..... on 18:40 - Jan 25 with 654 viewschicoazul

Herbivore..... on 17:17 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

Go ahead, I'm sure myself and others will continue to point out when it's factually incorrect which seems to be nearly all the time at nowadays.

It's certainly not my problem that you don't like being challenged with actual evidence and prefer to go with feelings. That doesn't really cut it with many nowadays though.

The fact that you think objecting to a signature containing the manifesto of a convicted terrorist is "crying to Phil" reflects pretty awfully on you as does having the signature in the first place.

Once again, it's always someone else who has the problem or is wrong, it's never Chico.

SB

It’s certainly you that has the “problem” in your words, yes. Since I am unmoved by your weird campaigning.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Herbivore..... on 18:43 - Jan 25 with 634 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You never did get back to the Russia thread did you?

Chico: "Russia is basically a corrupt tinpot banana republic who haven’t actually invaded anyone anyway. Well, not for about 70 years anyway."

The Facts: Crimea invaded by Russia 2 years ago. Also Georgia, 2008.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Herbivore..... on 19:00 - Jan 25 with 591 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Herbivore..... on 18:40 - Jan 25 by chicoazul

It’s certainly you that has the “problem” in your words, yes. Since I am unmoved by your weird campaigning.

I think he had a feeling Omicron was going to be considerably worse than transpired and hasn't felt the same since. Feelings can be soooo confusing....much like tonight's team.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024