Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simpson 05:48 - Feb 13 with 7306 viewsboncho1977

Simpson has refused to sign a contract extension with us hence we recalled him back from Swindon. He will be off in the Summer and won’t play a part this season.

So everyone who is calling out for Simpson unless something major happens he won’t play for us
Simpson on 17:20 - Feb 14 with 1067 viewsLeoMuff

Simpson on 16:31 - Feb 14 by J2BLUE

The Simpson outrage is an odd one. People seem t expect him to beg us to sign a new deal so he can sit on the bench or be loaned out again. He's now had a taste of first team football and probably doesn't want it to end. If he wants to go, then we need to activate his extension and get as much as we can for him before wishing him all the best. It would be sad for us but he doesn't deserve the stick.

Surely if all he wants is to play he should have signed the deal and could of continued at Swindon for the rest of the season.

The outrage is we spent 4 years investing in him as a scholar and after 25 games and a sniff of success at Swindon on loan there is an issue.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Simpson on 17:28 - Feb 14 with 1036 viewsRadlett_blue

Simpson on 17:20 - Feb 14 by LeoMuff

Surely if all he wants is to play he should have signed the deal and could of continued at Swindon for the rest of the season.

The outrage is we spent 4 years investing in him as a scholar and after 25 games and a sniff of success at Swindon on loan there is an issue.

Perhaps his agent - rightly or wrongly - has convinced him Town is the wrong club at this stage of his career. If he signs a new deal, he'll remain a bit part player or will be loaned out to a League 1 or 2 club. He'll probably force a sale in the summer, either for a better contract or at a club where he'll play regularly.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Simpson on 17:35 - Feb 14 with 1010 viewsN2_Blue

Simpson on 12:30 - Feb 13 by FightingEssex

Badly out of form? It’s the system we’re now playing. It doesn’t cost as many goals but it’s creating f all as well. It’s Lambert 2.0.

Please can you stop making up stuff. This is just utter bull sh*t and it pis ses me off

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Simpson on 08:58 - Feb 15 with 806 viewsJ2BLUE

Would you sign a 3 year (i'm guessing) deal to secure your next six months? What happens in the summer when you want to keep playing and suddenly you're making the Ipswich bench every third game?

People are being very harsh on him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Simpson on 09:40 - Feb 15 with 763 viewsMaySixth

Hopefully Simpson has improved

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Simpson on 09:46 - Feb 15 with 741 viewsElephantintheRoom

If you were sent to Swindon instead of being allowed to work for your employer you might be of the same opinion.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Simpson on 10:00 - Feb 15 with 720 viewsLeoMuff

Simpson on 08:58 - Feb 15 by J2BLUE

Would you sign a 3 year (i'm guessing) deal to secure your next six months? What happens in the summer when you want to keep playing and suddenly you're making the Ipswich bench every third game?

People are being very harsh on him.

So where do you think he will end up if he doesn’t sign for us ? Fair play if it’s a team lower league 1 or 2 to get games, but I would be amazed. He will end up in the championship at least on more money but even less chance of getting games

The only Muff in Town.

Simpson on 10:13 - Feb 15 with 682 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ah yes, he should sign a long term extension to secure himself 6 months of football. Great logic

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Simpson on 10:49 - Feb 15 with 639 viewsLeoMuff

Simpson on 10:13 - Feb 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Ah yes, he should sign a long term extension to secure himself 6 months of football. Great logic

Don’t be silly now

The only Muff in Town.

Simpson on 11:15 - Feb 15 with 612 viewschicoazul

Simpson on 15:59 - Feb 14 by waveneyblue

For christ sake what's the need for this.

I'm sure we had similar with Liam Gibbs. But don't let that ruin your agenda.

Sorry but I do not remember at all in any way anyone criticising Liam Gibbs’ choice of trainers. Or indeed questions about his attitude.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Simpson on 19:57 - Feb 15 with 498 viewsWakh

Love that balenciaga hi-viz. Almost 3k to emulate a bin man.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 20:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024