Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… 16:01 - Feb 23 with 1881 viewsSouthBucksBlue

…are so unstatesmanlike?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-60496122
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:10 - Feb 23 with 1506 viewsRob88

Would you prefer they were more like Putin, throwing caution to the wind and invading every country who are native speaking English?

We would have lots to go at.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:14 - Feb 23 with 1483 viewshomer_123

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:10 - Feb 23 by Rob88

Would you prefer they were more like Putin, throwing caution to the wind and invading every country who are native speaking English?

Don't we have history in that department?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:15 - Feb 23 with 1488 viewsitfcjoe

Priti Patel reminds me of Phil Neal in The Impossible Job trying to back up Graham Taylor but not having anything to add

FWIW - I don't really see the issue with Wallace here, other than maybe being recorded

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:17 - Feb 23 with 1475 viewsWeWereZombies

Someone had blundered.
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:19 - Feb 23 with 1451 viewsSouthBucksBlue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:10 - Feb 23 by Rob88

You’ve missed my point.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:20 - Feb 23 with 1446 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Because those are the only two options?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:25 - Feb 23 with 1434 viewsSouthBucksBlue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:15 - Feb 23 by itfcjoe

Priti Patel reminds me of Phil Neal in The Impossible Job trying to back up Graham Taylor but not having anything to add

FWIW - I don't really see the issue with Wallace here, other than maybe being recorded

He’s Defence Secretary and has now been broadcasted making crass statements about the Crimean War and how he’d like to send the Gurkhas in and the Scots Guards could kick arse now like they did more than 150 years ago. How is that going to be spun?
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:28 - Feb 23 with 1427 viewsitfcjoe

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:25 - Feb 23 by SouthBucksBlue

He’s Defence Secretary and has now been broadcasted making crass statements about the Crimean War and how he’d like to send the Gurkhas in and the Scots Guards could kick arse now like they did more than 150 years ago. How is that going to be spun?

The Russians don't need our comments to decided what they will do - Putin is a despot who is doing exactly as he wants as it is.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:37 - Feb 23 with 1399 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:14 - Feb 23 by homer_123

Don't we have history in that department?

Yeah but name me a country that doesn’t?
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:38 - Feb 23 with 1393 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:20 - Feb 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Because those are the only two options?

I think you try too hard.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:40 - Feb 23 with 1384 viewsSouthBucksBlue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:28 - Feb 23 by itfcjoe

The Russians don't need our comments to decided what they will do - Putin is a despot who is doing exactly as he wants as it is.

Agreed but that doesn’t mean our ministers should act like buffoons.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:47 - Feb 23 with 1349 viewsBrianTablet

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:37 - Feb 23 by Rob88

Palau?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:47 - Feb 23 with 1348 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:40 - Feb 23 by SouthBucksBlue

Agreed but that doesn’t mean our ministers should act like buffoons.

You don’t think Putin is crazy?

Are these the decisions of a rational man?
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 1273 viewsSouthBucksBlue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:47 - Feb 23 by Rob88

You don’t think Putin is crazy?

Are these the decisions of a rational man?

What’s that got do with Ben Wallace’s comments as Secretary of State for Defence?
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:19 - Feb 23 with 1270 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:16 - Feb 23 by SouthBucksBlue

What’s that got do with Ben Wallace’s comments as Secretary of State for Defence?

He said he thinks Putin is crazy.

*I’m not trying to catch you out. It’s your thread.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 17:21]
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:40 - Feb 23 with 1219 viewsnoggin

Makes you wonder why so many countries adopted the English language and joined our commonwealth.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:47 - Feb 23 with 1199 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:40 - Feb 23 by noggin

Makes you wonder why so many countries adopted the English language and joined our commonwealth.

Never wondered that myself.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:57 - Feb 23 with 1171 viewsnoggin

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 17:47 - Feb 23 by Rob88

Never wondered that myself.

Obviously.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 18:22 - Feb 23 with 1121 viewsPendejo

That train left the station years ago.

What does "full tonto" mean anyway and where does it come from?

I am aware of a fictional character of that name, but not his story.and am aware of the meaning of the Spanish word- silly rather than crazy.

Wonder if Hungary Czechia and Slovakia are readying themselves for the return of Russian tanks to their streets.

Ukraine has echoes of "lebensraum", get ready for the thunder of tupolevs, and the return of FGTH

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 18:35 - Feb 23 with 1076 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:47 - Feb 23 by BrianTablet

Palau?

Good try but looks like they have a very colourful history.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 19:04 - Feb 23 with 1048 viewsBlueBadger

Liz Truss this morning was calling for footballers to boycott the CL final.

Yes, Liz Truss from the government that's spent the last two years telling footballers to stay out of politics.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/liz-truss-champions-league-final-ru

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 19:10 - Feb 23 with 1022 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 18:35 - Feb 23 by Rob88

Good try but looks like they have a very colourful history.

Who can forget the Palau Empire after they conquered the whole Pacific Ocean?

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 19:14 - Feb 23 with 1010 viewseireblue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 16:37 - Feb 23 by Rob88

Costa Rica, Switzerland, Ireland, what’s my prize?
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 19:44 - Feb 23 with 967 viewsRob88

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 19:14 - Feb 23 by eireblue

Costa Rica, Switzerland, Ireland, what’s my prize?

There isn’t a country in the world without a past. As much as people on here like to harp on about how bad us Brits are.
How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 20:11 - Feb 23 with 933 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How have we arrived at a situation where our government leaders… on 19:44 - Feb 23 by Rob88

There isn’t a country in the world without a past. As much as people on here like to harp on about how bad us Brits are.

I think you are confusing being invaded with being an aggressor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024