Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 22:52 - Feb 23 with 5274 viewsFrimleyBlue

Warning strong language.

Tbf the bloke was wrong. But that old argument about traveling v watching on the sofa is an ever lasting battle.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2022 22:54]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:12 - Feb 23 with 3434 viewsIllinoisblue

Yet more stunning insight and analysis!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:12 - Feb 23 with 3443 viewsMattinLondon

Serious answer.
I’m sure most Town fans would love to be able to go to every match - but personal circumstances such as family, finances, actual location and work dictate that some aren’t able to do this.

Also, Cruncher comes across as a proper bell end.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:15 - Feb 23 with 3412 viewsBondiBlue

What's wrong with watching on the sofa?!

Poll: Which would you accept?

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:18 - Feb 23 with 3399 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What a nob!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:29 - Feb 23 with 3366 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:12 - Feb 23 by MattinLondon

Serious answer.
I’m sure most Town fans would love to be able to go to every match - but personal circumstances such as family, finances, actual location and work dictate that some aren’t able to do this.

Also, Cruncher comes across as a proper bell end.

Where does Cruncher live?

If he's local to PR then he's made and absolute tit of himself.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:34 - Feb 23 with 3339 viewsMattinLondon

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:29 - Feb 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Where does Cruncher live?

If he's local to PR then he's made and absolute tit of himself.

Where does Cruncher live? Im guessing mostly up his own arse.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 01:41 - Feb 24 with 3216 viewsBigCommon

I sincerely hope The Club, never have any affiliation to this pod cast, in any shape or form. All they do, is use the Town fan base as an income stream. Whilst digging out players, managers, and now , it seems, some of our overseas supporters.... I used to watch it. But I just can't anymore, on principle... "Toxic Town".. In the bin....
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 06:06 - Feb 24 with 3120 viewsSaigonTractor

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 01:41 - Feb 24 by BigCommon

I sincerely hope The Club, never have any affiliation to this pod cast, in any shape or form. All they do, is use the Town fan base as an income stream. Whilst digging out players, managers, and now , it seems, some of our overseas supporters.... I used to watch it. But I just can't anymore, on principle... "Toxic Town".. In the bin....

They seem to want to be the Arsenal Fan TV of Ipswich. I.e. Making the club and it's supporters a laughing stock just so they can raise their own profiles.

I'm sure they don't even believe half of what they spout, just whatever will cause the most "drama".
Login to get fewer ads

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 06:40 - Feb 24 with 3059 viewsVeggie

Well you’ve given them what they crave. Publicity. Phil had stopped promoting them on here.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 6:41]
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:31 - Feb 24 with 2885 viewsevansblue

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 06:40 - Feb 24 by Veggie

Well you’ve given them what they crave. Publicity. Phil had stopped promoting them on here.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 6:41]

Not sure why people get so wound up by these podcasts. Just some mates having a chat about football and ipswich. In the old days it was done in the pub, now it’s broadcast and people can tune in or not tune in. The obsession with bashing them seems odd. I have watched a few but can count on one hand the number.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:43 - Feb 24 with 2832 viewsParky

Think he’s an absolute knob personally, but in this instance he’s absolutely spot on.

I’m sure there’s a few members on this board that he’s hit a nerve with here because they don’t go to games.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:44 - Feb 24 with 2819 viewsHighgateBlue

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:15 - Feb 23 by BondiBlue

Apparently only old people sit down to watch football. The modern football fan stands up just in front of his or her sofa.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:44 - Feb 24 with 2822 viewsMullet

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:31 - Feb 24 by evansblue

Not sure why people get so wound up by these podcasts. Just some mates having a chat about football and ipswich. In the old days it was done in the pub, now it’s broadcast and people can tune in or not tune in. The obsession with bashing them seems odd. I have watched a few but can count on one hand the number.

Probably the constant slagging off of here, Phil, EADT, Blue Monday etc and now 99% of their own platform. Going after people on twitter etc. and the behaviour of certain individuals which means they don't keep it to the pub and seek out attention like this.

Interesting what Brett Johnson et al. will make of being slated like this too.

#WeAreTownButNotYouOrYouOrAnyoneElse etc

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:45 - Feb 24 with 2815 viewsSteve_M

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 06:06 - Feb 24 by SaigonTractor

They seem to want to be the Arsenal Fan TV of Ipswich. I.e. Making the club and it's supporters a laughing stock just so they can raise their own profiles.

I'm sure they don't even believe half of what they spout, just whatever will cause the most "drama".

TBF to Bedsheet Rich here he's been doing that since 2008.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:02 - Feb 24 with 2729 viewsVeggie

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:44 - Feb 24 by Mullet

Probably the constant slagging off of here, Phil, EADT, Blue Monday etc and now 99% of their own platform. Going after people on twitter etc. and the behaviour of certain individuals which means they don't keep it to the pub and seek out attention like this.

There is a certain desperation about TT. I think it’s actually a full time job for one of the contributors, hence the sheer amount of content (regardless of quality) and the craving for being controversial. It’s the double standards that gets me. One minute slagging off Norwood, the next minute sucking up to him to get him on as a guest etc.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:09 - Feb 24 with 2676 viewsChiefXL

Not much of a debate when you scream "listen to me, listen to me", shout and swear for two minutes then hang up before anyone can reply.

Only a narcissist would do that.

Oh...
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:11 - Feb 24 with 2645 viewsChiefXL

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:09 - Feb 24 by ChiefXL

Not much of a debate when you scream "listen to me, listen to me", shout and swear for two minutes then hang up before anyone can reply.

Only a narcissist would do that.

Oh...

That said, and in fairness to him I agree with his point about negativity around the game.
We've played worse and won and we should just focus on the next game.

But the whole "do you go to games" argument isn't the way to win people over.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:11 - Feb 24 with 2653 viewsitfcjoe

I agree with the Cruncher, he may have been able to get his point across better but there is an element of fans who sit at home, half watching matches whilst sitting on social media who come up with ridiculous and offensive takes.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:35 - Feb 24 with 2511 viewsMattinLondon

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:11 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

I agree with the Cruncher, he may have been able to get his point across better but there is an element of fans who sit at home, half watching matches whilst sitting on social media who come up with ridiculous and offensive takes.

It’s almost like people at matches don’t talk rubbish or sing offensive chants.

I really wish I could go to all of the matches but I can’t. So until circumstances change I’ll have to watch matches on iFollow.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 2487 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 23:15 - Feb 23 by BondiBlue

It's a right sod to get it through the turnstile

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:56 - Feb 24 with 2388 viewsFrimleyBlue

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:11 - Feb 24 by itfcjoe

There's also an element who go to games, half watching whilst sitting on social media who come up with ridiculous and offensive takes.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 10:04 - Feb 24 with 2333 viewsbluejacko

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 08:44 - Feb 24 by Mullet

I can’t really see “the constant slagging off” as you put it! Anytime I have seen it not one other platform was even mentioned. So you must watch it quite a bit to pick up on it.
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 10:05 - Feb 24 with 2337 viewsVaughan8

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 09:56 - Feb 24 by FrimleyBlue

There's also an element who go to games, half watching whilst sitting on social media who come up with ridiculous and offensive takes.

Most games I go to, there are people checking the other football scores or checking their online betting slips to see which games they are currently winning on.

ALso people with young kids might be able to watch it better at home. Everyone is different with different circumstances.

I'd like to go to more games but the Weekend is mostly "family time" and a game at PR is an allday event!
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 10:05]
Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 10:11 - Feb 24 with 2294 viewsMullet

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 10:04 - Feb 24 by bluejacko

I can’t really see “the constant slagging off” as you put it! Anytime I have seen it not one other platform was even mentioned. So you must watch it quite a bit to pick up on it.

I'll never watch a second of it due to the previous of certain individuals, I'm talking about certain participants' social media output and it dominating the #itfc etc.

Now they've been noticed it seems they're busy slagging each other off!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 10:31 - Feb 24 with 2207 viewsbluejacko

Don't share an opinion if you don't go to games... part 10 on 10:11 - Feb 24 by Mullet

I'll never watch a second of it due to the previous of certain individuals, I'm talking about certain participants' social media output and it dominating the #itfc etc.

Now they've been noticed it seems they're busy slagging each other off!

A bit like not watching a match and then giving an opinion because people on social media have slagged the game off then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024