Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? 18:08 - Mar 12 with 2879 viewssuffolkpoker

Can anyone enlighten me?

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:10 - Mar 12 with 2863 viewsSitfcB

Cowley stepped back to block Thompson taking the throw and then Thompson pushed him back.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:11 - Mar 12 with 2838 viewsDinDjarin

C*** tried to stop a quick throw and Thompson pushed him.
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:12 - Mar 12 with 2820 viewsRomeo4

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:10 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

Cowley stepped back to block Thompson taking the throw and then Thompson pushed him back.

Both Cowleys spent most of their time out of the technical areas. I thought Danny Cowley had tried a couple of times before that to stop our flow. S.housery from the sideline. So pleased he didn’t get the Ipswich job.
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:13 - Mar 12 with 2793 viewsIllinoisblue

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:12 - Mar 12 by Romeo4

Both Cowleys spent most of their time out of the technical areas. I thought Danny Cowley had tried a couple of times before that to stop our flow. S.housery from the sideline. So pleased he didn’t get the Ipswich job.

Couple of non league slags

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:26 - Mar 12 with 2645 viewsSarge

Agreed. Not sure whether to feel sorry for Portsmouth fans or not. They have to watch their team hoof the ball up to oftentimes nobody for 90 mins and can never expect much more than 35% possession. But it has resulted in a few wins recently somehow so maybe they’re alright with it.
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:30 - Mar 12 with 2601 viewsRomeo4

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:26 - Mar 12 by Sarge

Agreed. Not sure whether to feel sorry for Portsmouth fans or not. They have to watch their team hoof the ball up to oftentimes nobody for 90 mins and can never expect much more than 35% possession. But it has resulted in a few wins recently somehow so maybe they’re alright with it.

The reaction they got at the end seemed to suggest that Cowley has won over their fans. It was quite sickening seeing them both dwelling on the pitch lapping up the adulation long after their players had left.

They’re welcome to each other
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:35 - Mar 12 with 2552 viewsEastTownBlue

Cowley claims that McKenna has apologised to him on Thompson’s behalf. Hope that he hasn’t apologised for the c*** chant.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 18:35]
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:42 - Mar 12 with 2454 viewsSitfcB

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:35 - Mar 12 by EastTownBlue

Cowley claims that McKenna has apologised to him on Thompson’s behalf. Hope that he hasn’t apologised for the c*** chant.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 18:35]

McKenna needs to be sticking up for his own players instead of saying sorry.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:58 - Mar 12 with 2326 viewsLord_Lucan

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:42 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

Yes but he has proved himself to be the better man Sitters.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:04 - Mar 12 with 2295 viewsHARRY10

I would rather he kept his dignity, if that's what it takes

rather than getting dragged down to their level
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:09 - Mar 12 with 2238 viewsjeera

I thought he gave Cowley a public demonstration on the correct professional conduct.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:13 - Mar 12 with 2210 viewsclive_baker

No, he's right. I know Thompson's a kid, and he'll learn, but you can't get involved in stuff like that. We were building momentum and getting on top, Cowley knew exactly what he was doing by disrupting the game and our flow and he got the reaction he wanted. It's all very petulant, I'm sure the ever level headed KM won't have liked that at all.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:19 - Mar 12 with 2167 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yeah. McKenna should have shoved Cowley and called him a c*** too.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2022 19:19]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:33 - Mar 12 with 2094 viewsSitfcB

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:19 - Mar 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

Exactly.

COYB

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 22:34 - Mar 12 with 1681 viewscaptainfantastic

Thompsons behavior was quite poor actually. Mckenna tried to calm him down and he started shouting at mckenna. Then chaplin came over and he had a go at chaplin too. But he's young and will learn from it

Poll: player of the season so far?

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 22:42 - Mar 12 with 1647 viewsSwansea_Blue

We’ve certainly got the classier manager. I’m very happy it’s ended up like this. The Cowleys are just another Hurst.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 23:07 - Mar 12 with 1538 viewsnshearman1

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:13 - Mar 12 by clive_baker

No, he's right. I know Thompson's a kid, and he'll learn, but you can't get involved in stuff like that. We were building momentum and getting on top, Cowley knew exactly what he was doing by disrupting the game and our flow and he got the reaction he wanted. It's all very petulant, I'm sure the ever level headed KM won't have liked that at all.

Agreed. Having said that, Cowley is indeed a wind-up merchant, has gone well down in my estimation. There’s a fair amount of bull and special pleading in a lot of his post-match comnents, but what he said about our defensive line is really interesting and further testament to McKenna’s wonderful coaching talent
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 23:53 - Mar 12 with 1436 viewsArnoldMoorhen

KM: "Ah, Mr Cowley, sorry about wee Thommo giving you a bit of a shove, there. He has this condition where he does it by reflex whenever a cnt invades his personal space..."
What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 06:25 - Mar 13 with 1311 viewstextbackup

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 19:19 - Mar 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

Like lambert doing the pissed uncle act at norwich away on the touch line…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

(No subject) (n/t) on 06:25 - Mar 13 with 1311 viewstextbackup

Like lambert doing the pissed uncle at a wedding act at norwich away
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 6:25]

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 06:27 - Mar 13 with 1299 viewstextbackup

What actually happened with Thompson and Crowley? on 18:10 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

The best thing would have been if Thompson just continued to take the throw in, with a running follow through.
Just made out he didn’t see him there, and as cowley shouldn’t have been there, Thompson would have been ok.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024