Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC - Chesterfield 22:38 - Mar 26 with 3066 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm allowed to bring him up as I obv blind followed him for months, and yes he can be brought up as he's an ex town manager on a football forum. before the usual moan about it.

But jesus christ, he's fking up another clubs season.

Joined Chesterfield 1 point off top.............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/national-league/table

I think the whole PC without Leam thing, really is a thing.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

PC - Chesterfield on 22:40 - Mar 26 with 3000 viewsSitfcB

Stockport have won 16 out of the last 17 games tbf

But yeah they’ve stumbled a bit since he was appointed, walked into a bit of an injury crisis apparently.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PC - Chesterfield on 22:49 - Mar 26 with 2936 viewsFrimleyBlue

PC - Chesterfield on 22:40 - Mar 26 by SitfcB

Stockport have won 16 out of the last 17 games tbf

But yeah they’ve stumbled a bit since he was appointed, walked into a bit of an injury crisis apparently.

Now that's a run of form!!

He should get that little black book out for national league, transfers still able to be made lol.

Waka waka eh eh

PC - Chesterfield on 23:12 - Mar 26 with 2837 viewsSimonds92

Bit disingenuous this. Were they not like a point clear with Stockport having 3 games in hand? As mentioned Stockport are in ridiculous form.
PC - Chesterfield on 23:22 - Mar 26 with 2756 viewsFrimleyBlue

PC - Chesterfield on 23:12 - Mar 26 by Simonds92

Bit disingenuous this. Were they not like a point clear with Stockport having 3 games in hand? As mentioned Stockport are in ridiculous form.

Not sure

They're 13th in the form table since he's been in.

Waka waka eh eh

PC - Chesterfield on 00:00 - Mar 27 with 2632 viewsIllinoisblue

I actually would like to see Cook do well there and take them up. He came in like a wrecking ball and messed up this season for us, but he seems a decent fella. Good luck to him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

PC - Chesterfield on 07:40 - Mar 27 with 2298 viewsfab_lover

PC - Chesterfield on 00:00 - Mar 27 by Illinoisblue

I actually would like to see Cook do well there and take them up. He came in like a wrecking ball and messed up this season for us, but he seems a decent fella. Good luck to him.

Hmm.

I don't know where this "decent bloke" thing comes from with Paul Cook.

At the end of his time with us, he was blaming the fans and the pitch, from what I remember; having obviously already blamed the players, most of whom by that time were his appointments.

His actions have condemned us (almost certainly) to two more seasons in this league than we might have had with a better manager. He's now repeating the same thing it seems with Chesterfield, who on this run of form will fail in the play-offs.

At the end of the day, if someone mugs you but they're nice about it, you've still been mugged. He's like a child who with, I'm sure, the best of intentions, takes something apart to see how it works and to "make it better" then can't undo the mess they've made.
PC - Chesterfield on 09:35 - Mar 27 with 2039 viewsSuperblue95

Cook versus Hurst in the play offs would be interesting

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

PC - Chesterfield on 10:30 - Mar 27 with 1899 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

PC - Chesterfield on 23:12 - Mar 26 by Simonds92

They’ve won 3 out of 10 since he was appointed, lost 3 and drawn 4. Prior to his appointment they’d only lost twice in 25 games in the league

In terms of position they were a point behind Stockport but with a game in hand. That Stockport have now raced away is perhaps forgivable given the form they are on, however Chesterfield have also been overtaken by Wrexham (were 8 points behind from the same number of games, now a point ahead with Wrexham having 2 games in hand), and Halifax and Solihull Moors are positioned to overtake them if they win their games in hand (respectively 4 and 8 points behind from the same number of games when Cook took charge)

It’s going disastrously so far

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

PC - Chesterfield on 15:20 - Mar 27 with 1567 viewsIllinoisblue

PC - Chesterfield on 07:40 - Mar 27 by fab_lover

Hmm.

At the end of his time with us, he was blaming the fans and the pitch, from what I remember; having obviously already blamed the players, most of whom by that time were his appointments.

His actions have condemned us (almost certainly) to two more seasons in this league than we might have had with a better manager. He's now repeating the same thing it seems with Chesterfield, who on this run of form will fail in the play-offs.

At the end of the day, if someone mugs you but they're nice about it, you've still been mugged. He's like a child who with, I'm sure, the best of intentions, takes something apart to see how it works and to "make it better" then can't undo the mess they've made.

When did he blame the fans? Genuinely don’t remember that.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

PC - Chesterfield on 15:43 - Mar 27 with 1504 viewsFifeITFC

PC - Chesterfield on 15:20 - Mar 27 by Illinoisblue

When did he blame the fans? Genuinely don’t remember that.

This.

I don't remember this either.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

PC - Chesterfield on 17:10 - Mar 27 with 1384 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Hmm.

Blaming the fans, never his fault? You are confusing Cook with mccarthy.
PC - Chesterfield on 20:46 - Mar 27 with 1120 viewsistanblue

Has he called out the players yet as not being good enough? Is he playing 4-2-3-1 every game?

Joined Chesterfield 1 point off top: fu*ked it up
Joined ITFC 1 point off play-offs: fu*ked it up

Notice a pattern?
PC - Chesterfield on 20:49 - Mar 27 with 1113 viewsMullet

PC - Chesterfield on 17:10 - Mar 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Blaming the fans, never his fault? You are confusing Cook with mccarthy.

No, McCarthy was an excellent manager.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

PC - Chesterfield on 21:27 - Mar 27 with 995 viewsCoastalblue

Hmm.

He's obviously gone to another club without a tactics room, you'd have thought he'd have learned his lesson and done some due diligence this time.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

PC - Chesterfield on 08:33 - Mar 28 with 770 viewsStadiumofdark

PC - Chesterfield on 09:35 - Mar 27 by Superblue95

Cook versus Hurst in the play offs would be interesting

Play-off semi-final as worse Ipswich manager?
Keane and Jewell in the other semi?

Cook wins the final - I liked RK's pressers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024