Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen that Stuart Webber has 14:41 - May 3 with 3407 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Banned the pinkun from his press conferences and is refusing to speak to them. Sound familiar? All is not well up the road lol
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:43 - May 3 with 3365 viewsBiGDonnie

Just googled him. If ever anyone looked like a norwich employee, it's him.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:49 - May 3 with 3255 viewsFrimleyBlue

Is it just this season that they've turned to hate him? Wasn't he their hero over the last few years and they were desperate for him to sign a long term contract along with Farke.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:51 - May 3 with 3258 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:49 - May 3 by FrimleyBlue

Is it just this season that they've turned to hate him? Wasn't he their hero over the last few years and they were desperate for him to sign a long term contract along with Farke.

yeah last I knew he was their saviour but I think they blame his recruitment for their failures
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:53 - May 3 with 3231 viewsbluefunk

He did an interview with The Times a couple of weeks ago where he came across as a complete knob. He actually said words to the effect “I don’t have to impress Norwich fans”. He took time off to climb Everest during the transfer window (and is taking more apparently) and just like every obsessed budgie mentioned ITFC.
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:55 - May 3 with 3203 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:53 - May 3 by bluefunk

He did an interview with The Times a couple of weeks ago where he came across as a complete knob. He actually said words to the effect “I don’t have to impress Norwich fans”. He took time off to climb Everest during the transfer window (and is taking more apparently) and just like every obsessed budgie mentioned ITFC.

He mentioned us? What did he say?
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:56 - May 3 with 3193 viewsclive_baker

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:49 - May 3 by FrimleyBlue

Well that wouldn't be a great surprise given they were booing Farke and calling for him to be sacked the last time we played them at PR, a few months later they were back to fan girling him as their greatest ever (not that he has much competition in that regard). I can't keep up, fickle bunch.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:58 - May 3 with 3184 viewsbluefunk

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:55 - May 3 by abracaDOBRA_

He mentioned us? What did he say?

Edit for accuracy

He was talking about Norwich being well run and talking about chasing the dream, referred to Chelsea, then Derby and then said something like, and Ipswich are in League One, but at least we’re well run,
[Post edited 3 May 2022 15:04]
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 15:06 - May 3 with 3101 viewsfooters

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:58 - May 3 by bluefunk

Edit for accuracy

He was talking about Norwich being well run and talking about chasing the dream, referred to Chelsea, then Derby and then said something like, and Ipswich are in League One, but at least we’re well run,
[Post edited 3 May 2022 15:04]

What is the dream for your average Norwich fan? Is it something to do with relatives?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 15:15 - May 3 with 3016 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 15:06 - May 3 by footers

What is the dream for your average Norwich fan? Is it something to do with relatives?

Not sure about that but it's definitely something to do with relations.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 15:24 - May 3 with 2927 viewsIllinoisblue

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:53 - May 3 by bluefunk

Any exec giving it the “I’m off to fulfill a personal ambition” while the business crumbles beneath then is surely way past giving a fook. Hopefully this is the beginning of a sustained period of awfulness for them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 17:28 - May 3 with 2554 viewsVeggie

This is all tremendous news. Norwich fans undermining the very reasons that they have been massively over-achieving is great. First Farke, now Webber and Delia. Be careful what you wish for indeed.

They will certainly look back on the last few years as a golden age for them when they are established lower Championship / upper League One also rans.

It’s a bit like Charlton and Curbishley all over again.
[Post edited 3 May 2022 17:30]
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 17:37 - May 3 with 2494 viewsbluebudgie

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:56 - May 3 by clive_baker

Well that wouldn't be a great surprise given they were booing Farke and calling for him to be sacked the last time we played them at PR, a few months later they were back to fan girling him as their greatest ever (not that he has much competition in that regard). I can't keep up, fickle bunch.

Over the weekend the fans on their forums were hoping Farke would come back to them as apparently, he is without a club, even going so far as to call him a legend. If anything shows how that lot up the road live in our shadows it's that someone like Farke is considered a legend, whereas we have proper football legends like Sir Alf and Sir Bob and countless class players who have played for us over the years. Let's hope this is really the start of their demise
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 21:05 - May 3 with 2116 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 17:37 - May 3 by bluebudgie

Over the weekend the fans on their forums were hoping Farke would come back to them as apparently, he is without a club, even going so far as to call him a legend. If anything shows how that lot up the road live in our shadows it's that someone like Farke is considered a legend, whereas we have proper football legends like Sir Alf and Sir Bob and countless class players who have played for us over the years. Let's hope this is really the start of their demise

They have a fifth-choice Wales midfielder called Jeremy Goss who once scored against Bayern Munich.

But they don't like to mention it.
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 22:56 - May 3 with 1868 viewsrgp1

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 15:24 - May 3 by Illinoisblue

Any exec giving it the “I’m off to fulfill a personal ambition” while the business crumbles beneath then is surely way past giving a fook. Hopefully this is the beginning of a sustained period of awfulness for them.

Most clubs that do go up and down eventually fall off their perch! (Pardon the pun). But the reason they go up down is probably because they are the best run club in the country which means a safe bet with no risks and no ambition.
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 23:04 - May 3 with 1838 viewsArnieM

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 14:43 - May 3 by BiGDonnie

Just googled him. If ever anyone looked like a norwich employee, it's him.

I think they will struggle next season to make any kind of impact in the Championship. Things have moved on - they haven’t .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 23:28 - May 3 with 1772 viewsDinnernotTea

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 23:04 - May 3 by ArnieM

I think they will struggle next season to make any kind of impact in the Championship. Things have moved on - they haven’t .

We say this bollox every year and for 10 years they prove us all wrong. Face it, football is now geared up to keep small clubs like norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, Fulham in the top 26 of the country. Fact they tied down Pukki on a new contract says it all.

Top 3 guaranteed
Pukka to hit 30

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 00:00 - May 4 with 1728 viewstimothyeo

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 23:28 - May 3 by DinnernotTea

We say this bollox every year and for 10 years they prove us all wrong. Face it, football is now geared up to keep small clubs like norwich, Watford, Bournemouth, Fulham in the top 26 of the country. Fact they tied down Pukki on a new contract says it all.

Top 3 guaranteed
Pukka to hit 30

Yep, even their summer recruits were all young players who are well proven at 2nd tier level football, the Prem was clearly way too soon for some of them.

They'll be automatically promoted again, then probably relegated again.

Although that last bit is a wider football problem than a Norwich problem, and likely to only get worse.
Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 07:21 - May 4 with 1504 viewsSteve_M

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 00:00 - May 4 by timothyeo

Yep, even their summer recruits were all young players who are well proven at 2nd tier level football, the Prem was clearly way too soon for some of them.

They'll be automatically promoted again, then probably relegated again.

Although that last bit is a wider football problem than a Norwich problem, and likely to only get worse.

Probably easier to cross your fingers on all of that being true when you have an extra one on each hand.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 09:40 - May 4 with 1248 viewstextbackup

Never gonna learn are you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 10:01 - May 4 with 1193 viewsBlueRaider

I tend to agree, the key to the last two promotions was Buendia, not Pukki

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 10:11 - May 4 with 1151 viewsArnieM

Just seen that Stuart Webber has on 09:40 - May 4 by textbackup

Never gonna learn are you

We will see wont we, and if anyone isn’t learning , it’s ncfc!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024