Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who was taking all these photos then? 08:22 - May 24 with 1119 viewsDubtractor

I'm assuming Dominic Cummings spent a lot of time snapping away on his phone, storing them up for future reference.

I can't think of any other reason anyone thought it was a good idea to create a photo diary of all these parties. Sorry, I mean work events.
[Post edited 24 May 2022 9:38]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So who was taking all these photos then? on 08:28 - May 24 with 1081 viewsSteve_M

I suspect various attendees took pictures throughout including junior staff. Now that Johnson has thrown a load of junior staff under the proverbial bus we might just see a whole load more.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So who was taking all these photos then? on 08:30 - May 24 with 1066 viewsBlueBadger

Just because they're institutionally corrupt, incompetent, bigoted and criminally inclined doesn't mean that they're particularly bright.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So who was taking all these photos then? on 08:39 - May 24 with 1036 viewsMookamoo

I think some of the photos that were sent to the Met were from the official PM photographer. Which we pay for.
So who was taking all these photos then? on 08:53 - May 24 with 990 viewsbluelagos

So who was taking all these photos then? on 08:30 - May 24 by BlueBadger

Just because they're institutionally corrupt, incompetent, bigoted and criminally inclined doesn't mean that they're particularly bright.

No need to bring the police into this, the thread is about the Government.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So who was taking all these photos then? on 09:23 - May 24 with 929 viewsBlueBadger

So who was taking all these photos then? on 08:39 - May 24 by Mookamoo

I think some of the photos that were sent to the Met were from the official PM photographer. Which we pay for.

Also worth mentioning that at least some of these pictures are from after Cummings was forced out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

HARRY10? (n/t) on 09:35 - May 24 with 883 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

HARRY10? (n/t) on 10:06 - May 24 with 802 viewsGlasgowBlue

HARRY10? (n/t) on 09:35 - May 24 by Bloots

Is that why everyone in the picture is blurred.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Fat fingers. (n/t) on 10:49 - May 24 with 745 viewsBloots

HARRY10? (n/t) on 10:06 - May 24 by GlasgowBlue

Is that why everyone in the picture is blurred.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

So who was taking all these photos then? on 11:30 - May 24 with 706 viewsitfcjoe

Because they didn't think they were breaking the rules, or more accurately that the rules didn't apply to them.

They weren't sneaking around doing this, it was brazen and why wouldn't they be taking photos if that is what they normally would be doing?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So who was taking all these photos then? on 13:11 - May 24 with 615 viewsfactual_blue

If I'd been one of the staff unsure about the legality/wisdom of these events (but subject to peer/management pressure to attend), I'd have got some photographic insurance.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So who was taking all these photos then? on 13:14 - May 24 with 606 viewswkj

Whoever was working the Ring doorbells that night probably thought their ship had come in.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024