Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Posts 18:10 - Jul 12 with 6656 viewsIwasthere

When will all the thicko's on here realise that there are TWO forums, General and Football.
One day they will realise that nobody gives a s*it about their opinions and who the next PM is. Leave it on the GENERAL forum so that you can all agree amongst yourselves and the rest of us can speculate on who the next signing will be.
Football Posts on 18:11 - Jul 12 with 3129 viewsFrimleyBlue

Can you move this to the General tab please.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Football Posts on 18:16 - Jul 12 with 3117 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Football Posts on 18:11 - Jul 12 by FrimleyBlue

Ooof.

A rare up arrow for Frimmers for that one.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This isn't a football post (n/t) on 18:20 - Jul 12 with 3099 viewsScottCandage

Football Posts on 18:23 - Jul 12 with 3091 viewsoldburian

I certainly agree. This a football forum. When those down the road lose I love to visit the pink un forum to share the agony and they have it right, there is a purely football forum. We used to have a really interesting contributor in Old Git who got fed up with the relenting political posts and I guess many other have gone the same way.
Football Posts on 18:28 - Jul 12 with 3062 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Football Posts on 18:23 - Jul 12 by oldburian

I certainly agree. This a football forum. When those down the road lose I love to visit the pink un forum to share the agony and they have it right, there is a purely football forum. We used to have a really interesting contributor in Old Git who got fed up with the relenting political posts and I guess many other have gone the same way.

I disagree. Its an Ipswich Town Supporters Forum, and there are a great many topics of discussion that affect all of us. This is (generally speaking) a friendly place to discuss them.

Should we not hear about Hoppy's fundraising for example just because (a) its not football related or (b) a couple of you don't like to talk about anything other than football.

As has been said a great many times, once you realise what it is, you can just stop reading.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Football Posts on 18:39 - Jul 12 with 3028 viewsIwasthere

Football Posts on 18:28 - Jul 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

I disagree. Its an Ipswich Town Supporters Forum, and there are a great many topics of discussion that affect all of us. This is (generally speaking) a friendly place to discuss them.

Should we not hear about Hoppy's fundraising for example just because (a) its not football related or (b) a couple of you don't like to talk about anything other than football.

As has been said a great many times, once you realise what it is, you can just stop reading.

Post it in the GENERAL section or is that to hard for you to understand?
Football Posts on 18:40 - Jul 12 with 2982 viewsFrimleyBlue

Football Posts on 18:39 - Jul 12 by Iwasthere

Your general OP is still showing in the footballing section.. may I assist you to understand?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Football Posts on 18:42 - Jul 12 with 3009 viewsoldburian

As you say it is an Ipswich Town Supporters Forum, the clue is in that name and then you add your version of additional topics to discuss. And I am sure there is more than two who have the same view.
Login to get fewer ads

Football Posts on 18:48 - Jul 12 with 2970 viewsjaykay

Football Posts on 18:23 - Jul 12 by oldburian

what are you on about their forum is spilt between football and non football.
also the brexit wars spilt on their football part.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Football Posts on 18:49 - Jul 12 with 2965 viewsSwansea_Blue

*too hard.

Or is that too hard for you to understand? Why the need to jump down a decent fellow poster’s throat after Chelters had made a perfectly polite and reasonable point?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Football Posts on 19:00 - Jul 12 with 2915 viewswkj

I blame Mark Ashton

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Football Posts on 19:02 - Jul 12 with 2914 viewsIwasthere

Football Posts on 18:40 - Jul 12 by FrimleyBlue

Your general OP is still showing in the footballing section.. may I assist you to understand?

Please educate the offenders, I fully understand, you would be the last one I turned to for advice
Football Posts on 19:05 - Jul 12 with 2896 viewsIwasthere

Football Posts on 18:49 - Jul 12 by Swansea_Blue

*too hard.

Or is that too hard for you to understand? Why the need to jump down a decent fellow poster’s throat after Chelters had made a perfectly polite and reasonable point?

No offence to Hoppy intended,
Football Posts on 19:06 - Jul 12 with 2890 viewsSwailsey

Football Posts on 18:11 - Jul 12 by FrimleyBlue

Lovely.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Football Posts on 19:07 - Jul 12 with 2880 viewsSwailsey

Lovely

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Football Posts on 19:07 - Jul 12 with 2863 viewsVeggie

Ha ha brilliant
Football Posts on 19:07 - Jul 12 with 2880 viewsjeera

Football Posts on 19:02 - Jul 12 by Iwasthere

Please educate the offenders, I fully understand, you would be the last one I turned to for advice

I've just had a skim through on Football only and can't spot any threads there which belong in only the General section.

It's likely I've missed one but if so that shows how uncommon it is.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Football Posts on 19:12 - Jul 12 with 2845 viewshoppy

I agree with your disagreement here.

For the record, anything I post of that nature, or my more personal posts from the cemetery etc I meticulously make sure they’re posted in ‘General’ rather than football, so as not to upset those that ONLY want to see football related posts.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Football Posts on 19:14 - Jul 12 with 2837 viewsjeera

Football Posts on 19:12 - Jul 12 by hoppy

I agree with your disagreement here.

For the record, anything I post of that nature, or my more personal posts from the cemetery etc I meticulously make sure they’re posted in ‘General’ rather than football, so as not to upset those that ONLY want to see football related posts.

I still cannot even spot all these offending threads.

Apart from the OP's own one which is ironically posted in the wrong fecking section.

Football Posts on 19:14 - Jul 12 with 2835 viewsMullet

I'm guessing 'there' wasn't self-awareness lessons.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Football Posts on 19:17 - Jul 12 with 2823 viewsjeera

Football Posts on 19:14 - Jul 12 by Mullet

I'm guessing 'there' wasn't self-awareness lessons.

"thicko's".

Nice apostrophe work there.

Football Posts on 19:17 - Jul 12 with 2819 viewsmarchy

No apostrophe in "thickos" in that context mate. Correct usage: "Have you read Iwasthere's post? The thicko's gone and put it in the wrong section."
Football Posts on 19:17 - Jul 12 with 2813 viewsmarchy

Football Posts on 19:17 - Jul 12 by jeera

"thicko's".

Nice apostrophe work there.

Dammit!
Football Posts on 19:19 - Jul 12 with 2797 viewsjeera

Football Posts on 19:17 - Jul 12 by marchy

Dammit!

It's bad enough to be pointed out a few times.

In fact, it should be stickied for a month.

In the Football section.

Football Posts on 19:22 - Jul 12 with 2757 viewsFixed_It

'Too' hard. You're welcome...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024