Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The stupidest people are those that think they are right 10:10 - Aug 9 with 1381 viewsusm

This place is full of them

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:17 - Aug 9 with 1333 viewsblueasfook

You're absolutely right

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 1315 viewsBLUEBEAT

Agree.

I don’t think I’m right, I know I’m right.

Poll: W or W

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 1309 viewsDarth_Koont

Your certainty has convinced me.

Pronouns: He/Him

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:24 - Aug 9 with 1300 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

...those WHO think they are right.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:27 - Aug 9 with 1279 viewsCotty

Ha, I suspect I know exactly who you're talking about (but importantly don't know for SURE)
The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:33 - Aug 9 with 1248 viewsVeggie

Left and right.
The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:46 - Aug 9 with 1206 viewsusm

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:24 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

...those WHO think they are right.

Apologies Dollers, I was wrong, but you are right.

FOYSC

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:56 - Aug 9 with 1170 viewsnoggin

Are you sure?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 11:01 - Aug 9 with 1137 viewsDubtractor

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:27 - Aug 9 by Cotty

Ha, I suspect I know exactly who you're talking about (but importantly don't know for SURE)

Have I missed something?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 11:09 - Aug 9 with 1085 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 10:46 - Aug 9 by usm

Apologies Dollers, I was wrong, but you are right.

I am... but I don't think I am.

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 11:54 - Aug 9 with 1027 viewsblueislander

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 11:09 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Great peice around this subject by Hugo Rifkind in today’s Times . Basically off the back of the Alex Jones case.
The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 12:11 - Aug 9 with 965 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Save time later, agree with me now

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 13:05 - Aug 9 with 894 viewsusm

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 11:09 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Trust me Dollers, you are.

FOYSC

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 14:07 - Aug 9 with 803 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 13:05 - Aug 9 by usm

Trust me Dollers, you are.

I always feel a distinct lack of trust towards people who say "Trust me"!

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 14:09 - Aug 9 with 799 viewsblueasfook

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 14:07 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

I always feel a distinct lack of trust towards people who say "Trust me"!

Like "Trust me! My passport isnt due to expire for ages yet" for example?

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 14:47 - Aug 9 with 762 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 14:09 - Aug 9 by blueasfook

Like "Trust me! My passport isnt due to expire for ages yet" for example?

Yep, if anyone said that I wouldn't trust them.

BTW I got my new passport in less than a week after all that!
They've obvs got on top of things now, that's even faster than the fast track service!

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 15:00 - Aug 9 with 752 viewsblueasfook

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 14:47 - Aug 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Yep, if anyone said that I wouldn't trust them.

BTW I got my new passport in less than a week after all that!
They've obvs got on top of things now, that's even faster than the fast track service!

Yes i think the pre-summer rush is over. Plus, I imagine this year was extraordinary in terms of applications as many people's expired during the pandemic and weren't bothered about renewing in a hurry as foreign travel wasn't high on the agenda.

The stupidest people are those that think they are right on 15:10 - Aug 9 with 723 viewschicoazul

The best lack all conviction while the worst are full of passionate intensity.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The stupidest people are those that KNOW they are right (n/t) on 17:54 - Aug 9 with 605 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

[Redacted] on 17:58 - Aug 9 with 597 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024