Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacko 22:09 - Aug 9 with 2887 viewsWallingford_Boy

I told you so!

NOW will you listen?

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 22:10 - Aug 9 with 2460 viewsFrimleyBlue

Was he playing against col u on his own?

What about the other players?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jacko on 22:11 - Aug 9 with 2446 viewspointofblue

Jacko on 22:10 - Aug 9 by FrimleyBlue

To be fair I'm very close to posting a thread "John-Jules - now will you listen?" so...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jacko on 22:12 - Aug 9 with 2420 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Presumably he spent the night giving thumbs up after each pass towards him, pointing, posing for the camera etc? Jason Bent esque. Said to a mate earlier, his pre match interview absolutely guaranteed a typically inept performance.
Jacko on 22:19 - Aug 9 with 2350 viewsbadadski

Jacko on 22:12 - Aug 9 by PrideOfTheEast

Presumably he spent the night giving thumbs up after each pass towards him, pointing, posing for the camera etc? Jason Bent esque. Said to a mate earlier, his pre match interview absolutely guaranteed a typically inept performance.

He was trying to make runs behind the back line but not once did an Ipswich player play it over the back line with numerous opportunities to do so. Not Jackson’s fault at all - if you are doing to play and off the shoulder run in behind striker then you bloody well tell you team fo use him. That’s down to McKenna - not Jackson. Frustrating as anything as Colchester we’re playing a fairly high line at stages with loads of room for over the top balls but our persistence in trying to walk through the park was so easy to play against. No variation, no one with a clean strike and no one willing to take a pop from 25 yards when Colchester were at stages almost allowing us to walk through the middle. A disgrace - the misses by Humphreys will haunt him as my 8 year old could have finished them.
[Redacted] on 22:21 - Aug 9 with 2312 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Jacko on 22:23 - Aug 9 with 2288 viewscressi

Jacko on 22:19 - Aug 9 by badadski

He was trying to make runs behind the back line but not once did an Ipswich player play it over the back line with numerous opportunities to do so. Not Jackson’s fault at all - if you are doing to play and off the shoulder run in behind striker then you bloody well tell you team fo use him. That’s down to McKenna - not Jackson. Frustrating as anything as Colchester we’re playing a fairly high line at stages with loads of room for over the top balls but our persistence in trying to walk through the park was so easy to play against. No variation, no one with a clean strike and no one willing to take a pop from 25 yards when Colchester were at stages almost allowing us to walk through the middle. A disgrace - the misses by Humphreys will haunt him as my 8 year old could have finished them.

Colchester are a bottom 10 league 2 side like Barrow same type of result blo*dy depressing Not good enough who ever played
Jacko on 22:29 - Aug 9 with 2228 viewsbadadski

Jacko on 22:23 - Aug 9 by cressi

Colchester are a bottom 10 league 2 side like Barrow same type of result blo*dy depressing Not good enough who ever played

Very much so - never seen anything like it - they will get thrashed a lot this season and go down but we played like it was a park kick about. The misses from our team was next level - humphreys and Harper had shockers -
Jacko on 22:30 - Aug 9 with 2199 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Jacko on 22:19 - Aug 9 by badadski

I appreciate tonight wasn't own to just him, but we can't deny he just isn't good enough. If you aren't getting the ball where and when you want it, change it. Makes different runs, come back for the ball, just do something to show the manager and players that you need help. It's all the same with him. No end product even when he gets the chance. What's that now? 120 games and scoring about 1 in 6? That's just not good enough if we really want to go up. Sorry, but he should go.
Login to get fewer ads

Jacko on 22:34 - Aug 9 with 2161 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 22:10 - Aug 9 by FrimleyBlue

He was the worst by far tonight.

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 22:35 - Aug 9 with 2144 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 22:12 - Aug 9 by PrideOfTheEast

Who is Jason bent?

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 22:43 - Aug 9 with 2085 viewsSwailsey

Jacko on 22:34 - Aug 9 by Wallingford_Boy

This is unbelievable nonsense.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jacko on 22:49 - Aug 9 with 2023 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 22:43 - Aug 9 by Swailsey

This is unbelievable nonsense.

So are you

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 23:46 - Aug 9 with 1875 viewsSwailsey

Jacko on 22:49 - Aug 9 by Wallingford_Boy

So are you

VERY cool!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jacko on 23:50 - Aug 9 with 1853 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The fact you repeatedly call him 'Jacko' even though literally no one else does, makes me switch off before you start if I'm being honest.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jacko on 23:52 - Aug 9 with 1848 viewsbraveblue

Jackson was up against Chambers. Not once did he get a ball down the channel to easily outpace him. We were too busy passing the ball square. Harper was simply awful. Everything square or backwards. Almost exactly like Skuse.
Jacko on 23:52 - Aug 9 with 1844 viewswaveneyblue

Nope not even close.
Jacko on 01:04 - Aug 10 with 1779 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 23:52 - Aug 9 by waveneyblue

Nope not even close.

Hahahaha did u even go?

People down fist it….

He’s not even national league standard.

Yes, he’s a nice bloke,,,, so what/! He is sooooooo bad at football.

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 01:37 - Aug 10 with 1756 viewstextbackup

Jacko on 23:52 - Aug 9 by braveblue

Jackson was up against Chambers. Not once did he get a ball down the channel to easily outpace him. We were too busy passing the ball square. Harper was simply awful. Everything square or backwards. Almost exactly like Skuse.

i've slated Chambers ability as a footballer many times, but lets be honest, even he could deal with the absolute best that jackson could ever offer.
had the balls found their way down the channels i'd bet my life on him having zero idea what to do with it in key areas, and would make the wrong pass.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jacko on 01:49 - Aug 10 with 1741 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 23:50 - Aug 9 by Cheltenham_Blue

The fact you repeatedly call him 'Jacko' even though literally no one else does, makes me switch off before you start if I'm being honest.

Great argument!

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 01:52 - Aug 10 with 1738 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 23:52 - Aug 9 by waveneyblue

Nope not even close.

Tbh it’s emarassing.

Our team from 5 years ago beat us,

My point is very simple…. Jacko is easily oh the worst town player of the last 5 years.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, he runs and that…. He is way off the standard,

RIP Sir Bobby

Jacko on 08:05 - Aug 10 with 1481 viewsquad

Jacko on 22:11 - Aug 9 by pointofblue

To be fair I'm very close to posting a thread "John-Jules - now will you listen?" so...

Can you also create the same separate threads for Aluko, KVY, Edwards, Humphreys and Harper?
Jacko on 09:28 - Aug 10 with 1344 viewsBiGDonnie

Wallingford replying to Frimley - an absolutely special time to be alive.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jacko on 09:34 - Aug 10 with 1321 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jacko on 01:49 - Aug 10 by Wallingford_Boy

Great argument!

I know, its almost as deep as yours, which is effectively, "because I don't like him"
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 9:36]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jacko on 15:38 - Aug 10 with 1141 viewsEireannach_gorm

Jacko on 22:30 - Aug 9 by multiplescoregasms

I appreciate tonight wasn't own to just him, but we can't deny he just isn't good enough. If you aren't getting the ball where and when you want it, change it. Makes different runs, come back for the ball, just do something to show the manager and players that you need help. It's all the same with him. No end product even when he gets the chance. What's that now? 120 games and scoring about 1 in 6? That's just not good enough if we really want to go up. Sorry, but he should go.

Unfortunately Jackson is a one trick pony and his trick is his speed. If you don't avail of his trick there is nothing else there. Poor tactics by the manager and team.
Jacko on 15:41 - Aug 10 with 1112 viewsWallingford_Boy

Jacko on 09:34 - Aug 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

I know, its almost as deep as yours, which is effectively, "because I don't like him"
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 9:36]

Oh no, its much more than that, he actually seems a nice guy. I don't dislike him, I just don't rate him as a footballer.

Because....

He does not have a football brain.
He cannot finish.
He cannot pass.
He cannot cross the ball.
He is awful in the air.

But....

He has a reasonable touch.
He runs fast.

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024