Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I rarely post on football on here for a good reason 16:04 - Jan 5 with 2419 viewsbluelagos

...yet no one has ever picked up on it or asked me why.

Someone please ask...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:05 - Jan 5 with 1620 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Obvious innit, lefty bumfest poster.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 16:09]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:05 - Jan 5 with 1614 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you ever posted at all? You don't seem familiar...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:06 - Jan 5 with 1598 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:05 - Jan 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Obvious innit, lefty bumfest poster.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 16:09]

Why would being an alleged member of the lefty bumfest stop me posting about footie?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:07 - Jan 5 with 1584 viewspointofblue

You're set up to show general threads only?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 1565 viewsRopeyAdvice

Hi bluelagos. I was just wondering why you rarely post on football on here? I mean, you must have a good reason, that's all i'm saying. Forgive me if I am coming across somewhat nosey.
I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:08 - Jan 5 with 1561 viewsfabian_illness

Is this a football forum then??
I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 1525 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:07 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

You're set up to show general threads only?

Your assumed level of fckwittery is quite reasonable, though in this case incorrect.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:09 - Jan 5 with 1521 viewshoppy

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:08 - Jan 5 by RopeyAdvice

Hi bluelagos. I was just wondering why you rarely post on football on here? I mean, you must have a good reason, that's all i'm saying. Forgive me if I am coming across somewhat nosey.

I'm glad you've mentioned that, as I had picked up on that, and meant to ask him why...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 1486 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:08 - Jan 5 by RopeyAdvice

Mind yer own business you nosey fcker.

You did ask :-)

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:10 - Jan 5 with 1481 viewshype313

Closet Budgie?

Talking of Budgies (or his real name Gooner), haven't seen Ulla for a while.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:11 - Jan 5 with 1455 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:09 - Jan 5 by hoppy

I'm glad you've mentioned that, as I had picked up on that, and meant to ask him why...

Yet you never bothered to ask. And after all I did for you in finding you alcohol free beer in the lockdown too.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:11 - Jan 5 with 1451 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:06 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

Why would being an alleged member of the lefty bumfest stop me posting about footie?

There's no time for sport with hearts and minds to be converted to the one true path

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:12 - Jan 5 with 1428 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:10 - Jan 5 by hype313

Closet Budgie?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:14 - Jan 5 with 1403 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:11 - Jan 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

There's no time for sport with hearts and minds to be converted to the one true path

I gave up trying to convert the whole world many years ago. Some are simply beyond redemption clearly.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:14 - Jan 5 with 1402 viewsRopeyAdvice

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:10 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

Mind yer own business you nosey fcker.

You did ask :-)

lolz

I did push it there. Apologies
I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:14 - Jan 5 with 1392 viewshoppy

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:11 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

Yet you never bothered to ask. And after all I did for you in finding you alcohol free beer in the lockdown too.

To be honest, my attention to who is or isn't posting on subjects isn't great - I just respond to posts without knowing who the author has been, without taking too much too seriously, so apologies.

I am running low on quinoa, now you mention it. Always appreciative of what you did for us. Thank you.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:15 - Jan 5 with 1351 viewsWarkystache

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:10 - Jan 5 by hype313

Closet Budgie?

Nah. Even more obvious than that. He's a Liverpool fan.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:16 - Jan 5 with 1327 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:14 - Jan 5 by hoppy

To be honest, my attention to who is or isn't posting on subjects isn't great - I just respond to posts without knowing who the author has been, without taking too much too seriously, so apologies.

I am running low on quinoa, now you mention it. Always appreciative of what you did for us. Thank you.

I'll forgive ya, especially as you sorted me a ticket on a few occasions :-)

How's the wanderers getting along this season?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:19 - Jan 5 with 1275 viewsJ2BLUE

Well f##king tell us then?

Truly impaired.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:20 - Jan 5 with 1263 viewsGlasgowBlue

It's obvious. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:21 - Jan 5 with 1229 viewshoppy

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:16 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

I'll forgive ya, especially as you sorted me a ticket on a few occasions :-)

How's the wanderers getting along this season?

That was prior to you having the season ticket, obviously.

Wanderers moved up to 4th on Saturday after a 7-0 win against Whitton. 1 point behind and a game in hand on 3rd and 2nd, 2 games in hand on the leaders Thetford, but trail them by 12 points atm - and we're away at Thetford this coming Saturday, so a big game that one!

Next home game is Tuesday 17th v Hadleigh - be good to see you there if you're able to get down.

Anyway... so, why do you rarely post on football on here then?

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:21 - Jan 5 with 1239 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:19 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Well f##king tell us then?

Couple of reasons tbh

Not sure I can add much to the debate, what do I know that anyone else doesn't?

And have you seen the quality of footie comments? Somethings are just best left alone I reckon.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:22 - Jan 5 with 1200 viewsJ2BLUE

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:21 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

Couple of reasons tbh

And have you seen the quality of footie comments? Somethings are just best left alone I reckon.

Biggest anti climax since the millennium

Truly impaired.

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:24 - Jan 5 with 1150 viewsclive_baker

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:21 - Jan 5 by bluelagos

Couple of reasons tbh

This is how I felt when I watched No Country for Old Men.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 1136 viewsbluelagos

I rarely post on football on here for a good reason on 16:22 - Jan 5 by J2BLUE

Biggest anti climax since the millennium

What were you expecting? That they'd jump to 2047 or summat?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024