Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? 15:43 - Jan 13 with 7978 viewsportmanking

Or am I about to be whooshed?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:21 - Jan 13 with 1822 viewsParky

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:13 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

I just think its a bloke holding a shirt whilst his mate takes a photo from club shop.

Tell me you’ve never been to Portman Road, without telling me you’ve never been to Portman Road.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:23 - Jan 13 with 1783 viewsWallingford_Boy

Welcome to the club.... Jack Taylor.

RIP Sir Bobby

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:24 - Jan 13 with 1769 viewsKieran_Knows

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:23 - Jan 13 by Wallingford_Boy

Welcome to the club.... Jack Taylor.

Would be quality if it was!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:27 - Jan 13 with 1685 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:21 - Jan 13 by Parky

Tell me you’ve never been to Portman Road, without telling me you’ve never been to Portman Road.

What am I missing here? Genuine question. Am I thinking if the wrong stand?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:28 - Jan 13 with 1677 viewsKieran_Knows

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:27 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

What am I missing here? Genuine question. Am I thinking if the wrong stand?

You think any Tom, Dick or Harry can just walk in to Portman Road as and when they feel like it?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:30 - Jan 13 with 1628 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:28 - Jan 13 by Kieran_Knows

You think any Tom, Dick or Harry can just walk in to Portman Road as and when they feel like it?

No. But I thought that was the joke of the tweet. That they had managed to..

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:30 - Jan 13 with 1634 viewsZx1988

Hmm.

I know it proves nothing, but I see that Corbeanu's Wikipedia article has been updated to show that he's on loan to us. Seems to have been properly done, though, rather than just a quick and dirty edit.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:30 - Jan 13 with 1631 viewsMattinLondon

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:12 - Jan 13 by Zx1988

Something about this doesn't quite seem right. Usually new signings are wearing their own clothes, and just holding a shirt/scarf, aren't they?

The discoloration to the cladding around the person's head/torso as well, for example. It's almost as if they've been photoshopped into the picture, with a poor airbrushing/colour-matching job around them.

It'd also explain the appalling quality, if the creator of the image has pixelated it slightly to mask any rough edges.

Also, wouldn’t it make more sense to take such a photo on the pitch or close to it? More natural light than a much darker stand.
Login to get fewer ads

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:31 - Jan 13 with 1602 viewsHerbivore

Have we re-signed Pim Balkestein?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:31 - Jan 13 with 1598 viewsZx1988

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:30 - Jan 13 by MattinLondon

Also, wouldn’t it make more sense to take such a photo on the pitch or close to it? More natural light than a much darker stand.

I suppose it would all depend on the camera setup, and whether there are any flash guns etc., set up behind the photographer.

I imagine they could certainly get the sort of shots they needed in that location, it's just a question as to whether it all adds up.

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:32 - Jan 13 with 1578 viewsKieran_Knows

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:31 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

Have we re-signed Pim Balkestein?

I've got a pair of his match worn boots somewhere at my parents!

TWTD.

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:33 - Jan 13 with 1565 viewsbuoyant

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:59 - Jan 13 by RopeyAdvice

Who exactly was he scouting at PR on a Friday anyway. We all know there wasn't a game on. What a plonker.. He needs a better camera if he's gonna make it as a scout as well. What is this, amateur hour?

It's an 8210 that my old man passed down to me. Apologies!

UTT

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:36 - Jan 13 with 1493 viewsEly_Blue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:46 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

I think massively whooshed

Got a feeling from what I’ve been told that you’re going to be given the whoosh

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:38 - Jan 13 with 1457 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:36 - Jan 13 by Ely_Blue

Got a feeling from what I’ve been told that you’re going to be given the whoosh

Well hopefully.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:39 - Jan 13 with 1449 viewsportmanking

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:38 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

Well hopefully.

Yes, whooshed off to the Pinkun, forever.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:40 - Jan 13 with 1423 viewsKieran_Knows

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:39 - Jan 13 by portmanking

Yes, whooshed off to the Pinkun, forever.

Is it Taylor?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:45 - Jan 13 with 1319 viewsEly_Blue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:38 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

Well hopefully.

Maybe one day you’ll make it to a game in person to see said new player one day

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:48 - Jan 13 with 1239 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:45 - Jan 13 by Ely_Blue

Maybe one day you’ll make it to a game in person to see said new player one day

I'll see him on i follow. So won't be a problem.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:52 - Jan 13 with 1176 viewsITFC_Josh

It’s Broadhead I’m pretty sure
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:53 - Jan 13 with 1157 viewsThe_Realist_09

Looking through his other tweets, he looks a troll. Every other one is slagging someone or other off.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:54 - Jan 13 with 1132 viewsKieran_Knows

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:53 - Jan 13 by The_Realist_09

Looking through his other tweets, he looks a troll. Every other one is slagging someone or other off.

Yeah, it's a parody account for someone on Twitter who does video/scout reports etc.

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:55 - Jan 13 with 1097 viewsParky

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:52 - Jan 13 by ITFC_Josh

I thought this. Thought I saw a picture of him in a similar position of the ground, but now can’t seem to find it anywhere.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:56 - Jan 13 with 1086 viewsZx1988

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:52 - Jan 13 by ITFC_Josh

That's a good point - it could always be a photoshoot for some upcoming programme content, as opposed to a new signing.

It'd certainly explain any seeming lack of desire to try and keep it under wraps.

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:57 - Jan 13 with 1050 viewsportmanking

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:55 - Jan 13 by Parky

I thought this. Thought I saw a picture of him in a similar position of the ground, but now can’t seem to find it anywhere.

I thought the same, but can't seem to see said photo anywhere.

I think it was Luongo who wore the home shirt and THEN held up another home shirt, wasn't t?
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:02 - Jan 13 with 950 viewsHerbivore

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:32 - Jan 13 by Kieran_Knows

I've got a pair of his match worn boots somewhere at my parents!

TWTD.

A genuine collector's item that, he can't have played many games for us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024