Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? 15:43 - Jan 13 with 7977 viewsportmanking

Or am I about to be whooshed?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:07 - Jan 13 with 1585 viewslurcher

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:02 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

If its true. Fair play

But couple of things.
No photographer in front of person
2. Surely the club shop window would have its blind down and the area shut off to public.

Photographer is out of shot using a telephoto zoom.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:08 - Jan 13 with 1551 viewsSitfcB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:55 - Jan 13 by Parky

I thought this. Thought I saw a picture of him in a similar position of the ground, but now can’t seem to find it anywhere.

All of his stuff was done up the training ground though unless like someone else says it for an upcoming programme or whatever.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:11 - Jan 13 with 1474 viewsIllinoisblue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:54 - Jan 13 by Kieran_Knows

Yeah, it's a parody account for someone on Twitter who does video/scout reports etc.

I’m all for a bit of pi55taking but to bother setting up a parody account just seems to border into bullying territory.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:17 - Jan 13 with 1395 viewsZx1988

Stand down, everyone - it's Humphreys.

The ITFC article about his new contract shows him sitting on the North Stand steps in an away shirt and grey joggers, so I'd imagine that it's all part of the same photoshoot.

[Post edited 13 Jan 2023 17:19]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:18 - Jan 13 with 1388 viewsNutkins_Return

I'll take the whoosh as well because this does look legit to me. Very black hair and does look like it could be Corbeanu.

Perhaps why Phil in the know that the Whittaker bid was not ours....the plot thickens.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:19 - Jan 13 with 1347 viewsMetal_Hacker

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:17 - Jan 13 by Zx1988

The ITFC article about his new contract shows him sitting on the North Stand steps in an away shirt and grey joggers, so I'd imagine that it's all part of the same photoshoot.

It’s this. Just watched the video

Poll: If it were one or the other

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:25 - Jan 13 with 1267 viewslurcher

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:07 - Jan 13 by lurcher

Photographer is out of shot using a telephoto zoom.

It might be Humphries, if you look at the picture in the article https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2023/january/cameron-humphreys-signs-new-deal/?fbcli
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:30 - Jan 13 with 1208 viewsNutkins_Return

Nice one. Still counts I'd say. I think we'd all agree this will take some beating as a 'signing'!!! Brilliant brilliant news!!

Country Road.....take me home
Portman Road, Where belong
Login to get fewer ads

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:37 - Jan 13 with 1149 viewsMullet

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 17:11 - Jan 13 by Illinoisblue

I’m all for a bit of pi55taking but to bother setting up a parody account just seems to border into bullying territory.

Way past bullying IIRC

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 19:07 - Jan 13 with 980 viewsCityBlue

Apparently it is Cameron Humphrey. Saw the photo that was taken on Wed Burns instagram account

I T I D

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 19:15 - Jan 13 with 962 viewsFifeITFC

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:21 - Jan 13 by Zx1988

Do you reckon it'd be possible, with the right lens etc., for them to take a photo of a new signing in the North Stand, with sufficient background detail that they could also capture the big screen (for example) displaying their name?

Not sure how easy that would be as you're focusing on two subjects that are a considerable distance away from each other. You might be able to make the name out if it was large enough, but I wouldn't image (without a bit of Photoshopping) you'd get a person focused standing yards away from the camera and an object/text over 100 yards away crystal clear.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 20:15 - Jan 13 with 856 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but that doesn’t look like Batistuta to me. Unless he’s had a hair cut, then bring it on!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 20:20 - Jan 13 with 835 viewsSwansea_Blue

I prefer Frimmer’s explanation that it’s just some random bloke who’s wandered into the ground, holding up a shirt to a non-existent photographer . The bloody loon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 23:04 - Jan 13 with 667 viewsPique

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 20:15 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but that doesn’t look like Batistuta to me. Unless he’s had a hair cut, then bring it on!

He'll be making his debut in the rearranged Lazio friendly apparently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024