Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans 22:21 - Feb 14 with 4382 viewsunstableblue

Loads of players didn’t turn up

Harness, Burns…. Wolfie in part

Our young midfielder was overwhelmed

The likes of Clarke had a stinker when they came on

But I’m sorry the Town fans were toxic.. and just didn’t support with any passion… there was a group near us who were negative from the first minute, abusing subs… and at the end had a stand up and toxic row with Morsy when he came over to see the fans

Utter w@nkers…. Look I completely get the anger, we were weak, I get it, but come on support the team

It’s play-offs now… and our rivals are flying we need confidence and to build some momentum

Back the fecking team for gods sake

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:23 - Feb 14 with 3693 viewsPowrigan

Expect better ffs!!
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:25 - Feb 14 with 3639 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Fans fault take 64,312

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 3533 viewsFrimleyBlue

Didn't clarke come on and play LB or was he just free roaming?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:27 - Feb 14 with 3542 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:25 - Feb 14 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Fans fault take 64,312

fans are blameless take 64,313
"When you're happy and you know it...." on 22:28 - Feb 14 with 3497 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:51 - Feb 14 with 3200 viewsFunge

1300 poor bugg3rs travelled halfway to Dublin to watch that; presumably many took annual leave entitlement to do so.

They'll all be getting in at about 3 am, because the main roads in this country only open during peak hours now.

As if they're the problem.
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:52 - Feb 14 with 3155 viewsNeedhamChris

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:51 - Feb 14 by Funge

1300 poor bugg3rs travelled halfway to Dublin to watch that; presumably many took annual leave entitlement to do so.

They'll all be getting in at about 3 am, because the main roads in this country only open during peak hours now.

Too right, fair play to everyone that travelled. It's not their fault we are terrible right now.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:53 - Feb 14 with 3122 viewsNeedhamChris

Ah it's the regular unstableblue insult of other fans.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Login to get fewer ads

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:55 - Feb 14 with 3092 viewsWeirdFishes

It was hardly toxic, naturally some disgruntled people at full time but that’s hardly unreasonable considering.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha on 22:56 - Feb 14 with 3058 viewsunstableblue

"When you're happy and you know it...." on 22:28 - Feb 14 by Bloots

Happy happy happy

We were feckin poor tonight… weak

No excuses

But come on this group travelled all the way to Bristol and basically abused the players from the first minute

Why bother?!

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:56 - Feb 14 with 3038 viewsFromReuserWithLove

'back the team' ???

Really? Wow.
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:56 - Feb 14 with 3020 viewsTractorWood

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:55 - Feb 14 by WeirdFishes

It was hardly toxic, naturally some disgruntled people at full time but that’s hardly unreasonable considering.

Sure but some of our fans are literally only capable of blaming our fans and the ref. As the ref had nothing to do tonight, there is a de facto answer.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 02:33 - Feb 15 with 2622 viewsclive_baker

Toxic? Bit of an exaggeration. Just a handful of people saying that’s not good enough. Morsy seemed to be mouthing ‘what does that mean?’ to someone, not sure what was said though. Felt sorry for Morsy, Humphreys was awful tonight and he had to hold the midfield single handedly. At least he acknowledged the fans at the end, more than can be said for most of them who couldn’t get off the pitch quick enough. Did KM even come over? I didn’t see him.

Weak performance against stubborn opposition but it was all just so flat, predictable, relatively easy to play against. Dare I say it, Lambertesque tonight. Fans have a right to expect better and while I don’t think laying into the players will help their confidence it was clearly just a bit of frustration from a handful of fans.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 02:36 - Feb 15 with 2615 viewsclive_baker

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 22:51 - Feb 14 by Funge

You’re not wrong about the roads, diverted off both the M4 and M25. Horrible journey and I spilt my drink on my lap to top it off.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 06:41 - Feb 15 with 2179 viewsurbanblue

Our fans sounded really loud and passionate on ifollow and that was near the end ...
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 06:43 - Feb 15 with 2170 viewschicoazul

Ah it’s the fans fault is it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 06:49 - Feb 15 with 2128 viewsPioneerBlue

Very Ipswich, at the first sign of difficulty for a young /newish manager and coaching staff (1 year in) - fans go abusive rather than supportive.

The song you only sing when you’re winning is very apt for the fan base of 2023.

Default mode is sack the manager, need new coaching team, players are not up to it.

I’m not saying don’t express a view, but support is not only turning up, that’s a habit, support shows the players there is passion and desire to win and demands the same from the manager and staff. Wtf.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 06:55 - Feb 15 with 2083 viewsPowrigan

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 06:49 - Feb 15 by PioneerBlue

Very Ipswich, at the first sign of difficulty for a young /newish manager and coaching staff (1 year in) - fans go abusive rather than supportive.

The song you only sing when you’re winning is very apt for the fan base of 2023.

Default mode is sack the manager, need new coaching team, players are not up to it.

I’m not saying don’t express a view, but support is not only turning up, that’s a habit, support shows the players there is passion and desire to win and demands the same from the manager and staff. Wtf.

You are just another one who is happy with the crap produced over the last 22 years.
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 07:01 - Feb 15 with 2052 viewschicoazul

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 06:49 - Feb 15 by PioneerBlue

The club has had brilliant support from fans this year. Sell out home games and excellent away support. The teams decline has coincided with these big positive crowds.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 07:02 - Feb 15 with 2040 viewsPowrigan

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 07:01 - Feb 15 by chicoazul

The club has had brilliant support from fans this year. Sell out home games and excellent away support. The teams decline has coincided with these big positive crowds.

The players just buckle under any sort of pressure. God forbid the fans hoping to win games!!
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 07:40 - Feb 15 with 1799 viewsRichOBlue

Not sure I’d call it toxic just awful/embarrassing fans!! Just don’t understand people who make the sacrifice’s they do to turn up and just stand there with a ripple of applause now and then, we love to harp on about selling out away allocations but we’re pathetic in terms of getting behind our team

Poll: What formation suits us best?

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 08:28 - Feb 15 with 1560 viewsMr_Ipswich

What a weird post…
Are you honestly saying it’s the fans fault??
Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 13:35 - Feb 15 with 1218 viewsunstableblue

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 08:28 - Feb 15 by Mr_Ipswich

What a weird post…
Are you honestly saying it’s the fans fault??

“Are you saying it’s the fans fault?”:

No

“Loads of players didn’t turn up

Harness, Burns…. Wolfie in part

Our young midfielder was overwhelmed

The likes of Clarke had a stinker when they came on”

Was that not clear?

Are you’d aging that a group of blues abusing players from the start, including telling Jackson he was sh!t while he was warming up? And having a full blown verbal attack on Morsy at the final whistle to which the captain responded… is a positive thing?

And it wasn’t just one group.

Players need to stand up, they’ve let the club down with performances, but level of toxicity in the crowd while we’re in the play-offs is not productive.

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 13:37 - Feb 15 with 1213 viewsunstableblue

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 07:40 - Feb 15 by RichOBlue

Not sure I’d call it toxic just awful/embarrassing fans!! Just don’t understand people who make the sacrifice’s they do to turn up and just stand there with a ripple of applause now and then, we love to harp on about selling out away allocations but we’re pathetic in terms of getting behind our team

Honestly if fans have such a low opinion of Harness, Wolfenden, Jackson et al that want to abuse them through a game… stay at feckin home!

Why are they wasting their time and money?!

Morsy Responds on 13:46 - Feb 15 with 1182 viewsunstableblue

Awful night.. weak performance and toxic fans on 13:37 - Feb 15 by unstableblue

Honestly if fans have such a low opinion of Harness, Wolfenden, Jackson et al that want to abuse them through a game… stay at feckin home!

Why are they wasting their time and money?!

Touch of class from our captain

And I do think some Town fans were challenging in a ‘productive way’ just asking if he was up for it (the challenge) whether he wanted - but what he was reacting to was a group of 3 who I had the displeasure of being near… who were verbally abusing him

And they had done the same to Jackson whilst warming up about 70mins

Fans weren’t clapping subs as they came past to warm up

Sections of the crowd are toxic

I’m not making excuses for a slow and energy less performance

But confidence is an issue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024