Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe 14:31 - Feb 21 with 4230 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

I have it on good authority (mate who used to work for the club) that Matt Bloomfield will be taking the Wycombe job and ditching Colchester.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:37 - Feb 21 with 3783 viewsitfcjoe

I mentioned this as a possibility yesterday but now confirmed he is in talks with them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:39 - Feb 21 with 3759 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:37 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

I mentioned this as a possibility yesterday but now confirmed he is in talks with them

Yeah looks like it was public just before I heard, not an attempt to get in with false "Def info" promise!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

So who's gonna.... on 14:42 - Feb 21 with 3706 viewsBloots

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:37 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

....go in at Col U then?

Could be interesting.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

So who's gonna.... on 14:45 - Feb 21 with 3701 viewsitfcjoe

So who's gonna.... on 14:42 - Feb 21 by Bloots

....go in at Col U then?

Could be interesting.

Keiron Dyer maybe - he wasn't able to go for jobs from what I understand when Col U job last came up but was in for Swindon recently.

He was well rated by the powers that be there as well so could be the perfect job to fall into his lap

So who's gonna.... on 14:45 - Feb 21 with 3687 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

....go in at Col U then?

Could be interesting.

Probably way too early but Chambers has made no secret he fancies management one day.

Yep, that was my immediate thought too. (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 21 with 3633 viewsBloots

So who's gonna.... on 14:45 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

Keiron Dyer maybe - he wasn't able to go for jobs from what I understand when Col U job last came up but was in for Swindon recently.

He was well rated by the powers that be there as well so could be the perfect job to fall into his lap

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:56 - Feb 21 with 3572 viewsbobbyramsey

Gotta feel for Col U, they finally get a goodun then he bu$$ers off…..
So who's gonna.... on 14:56 - Feb 21 with 3565 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Seems a good shout.

Login to get fewer ads

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 15:03 - Feb 21 with 3481 viewsPerublue

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:56 - Feb 21 by bobbyramsey

I remember it happening before .... Burley

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 15:04 - Feb 21 with 3460 viewsPerublue

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 15:03 - Feb 21 by Perublue

I remember it happening before .... Burley

Dare I mention Paul Lambert only for the for the 7-1 over Norwich
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 15:05]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

So who's gonna.... on 15:49 - Feb 21 with 3171 viewsPrideOfTheEast

So who's gonna.... on 14:56 - Feb 21 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Seems a good shout.

If dyer wants it and doesn’t get it then he’s got to be wondering if he’ll ever get one. Seems a very obvious fit.
So who's gonna.... on 16:09 - Feb 21 with 3006 viewspositivity

So who's gonna.... on 14:45 - Feb 21 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Probably way too early but Chambers has made no secret he fancies management one day.

skuse? seems a shame when he's hitting the best scoring form of his career though!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

So who's gonna.... on 16:23 - Feb 21 with 2920 viewsDefender110

....go in at Col U then?

Could be interesting.

The Cowley's - its possibly their level.
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 16:33 - Feb 21 with 2836 viewsitfc48

Wycombe will know his qualities well however it's still a slight gamble. Yes, he's done very well at Colchester but they've also signed some very good players recently such as Connor Hall who was a regular in League One with Port Vale.
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 16:37 - Feb 21 with 2805 viewsSharkey

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:56 - Feb 21 by bobbyramsey

Well it seems we may never know if the football would have developed into something remotely attractive.

I think among U's fans there will now be a lot of interest in whether the assistant manager, Richard Thomas, stays. I don't think he has any special tie with Wycombe. He seems to have sorted out the set pieces at both ends of the pitch.

I wonder too if John McGreal will be interested in returning. Friday afternoon football must have limited appeal, and I believe he is on decent enough terms with the chairman (though others may know different.)

Some people are saying Colchester will have a manager in place before the w/e.
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 16:45 - Feb 21 with 2731 viewsitfcjoe

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 16:37 - Feb 21 by Sharkey

Well it seems we may never know if the football would have developed into something remotely attractive.

I think among U's fans there will now be a lot of interest in whether the assistant manager, Richard Thomas, stays. I don't think he has any special tie with Wycombe. He seems to have sorted out the set pieces at both ends of the pitch.

I wonder too if John McGreal will be interested in returning. Friday afternoon football must have limited appeal, and I believe he is on decent enough terms with the chairman (though others may know different.)

Some people are saying Colchester will have a manager in place before the w/e.

Look East says it’ll be by the weekend

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 17:12 - Feb 21 with 2554 viewsSharkey

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 16:45 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

Look East says it’ll be by the weekend

Colchester have confirmed that 'in principle' Bloomfield is on his way.

I'm wondering if the new person will give the normal 'all players have a chance to impress me, we start with a clean slate (bla bla bla)', or whether the club will continue to marginalise most of those who don't have a contract beyond June , including Noublé, Sears, and Huws. (It's just possible Sears and Huw sare carrying knocks at the moment, but I don't think so.) Personally I feel Huws is a far better player than some of the people getting into the match-day squad, and I'd be trying to get safe from relegation as fast as possible.
So who's gonna.... on 17:23 - Feb 21 with 2462 viewstextbackup

So who's gonna.... on 14:45 - Feb 21 by Charlie_pl_baxter

Chambers was on the 0945 train to London today, could have been on his way to purchase some new suits to wear on the sidelines

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So who's gonna.... on 17:24 - Feb 21 with 2429 viewsSharkey

D'you mean Swindon's powers-that-be or Colchester's?
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 17:26 - Feb 21 with 2410 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 17:12 - Feb 21 by Sharkey

I'm wondering if the new person will give the normal 'all players have a chance to impress me, we start with a clean slate (bla bla bla)', or whether the club will continue to marginalise most of those who don't have a contract beyond June , including Noublé, Sears, and Huws. (It's just possible Sears and Huw sare carrying knocks at the moment, but I don't think so.) Personally I feel Huws is a far better player than some of the people getting into the match-day squad, and I'd be trying to get safe from relegation as fast as possible.

Not been following Col U but I'd just assumed Huws still had the same knee injury...

So who's gonna.... on 17:38 - Feb 21 with 2300 viewsitfcjoe

So who's gonna.... on 17:24 - Feb 21 by Sharkey

D'you mean Swindon's powers-that-be or Colchester's?

Both, but I meant Colchester’s there

Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 20:30 - Feb 21 with 1884 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Sears is fit, Nouble won't play again unless the new manager wants him and gets him on a new deal but don't see it personally
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 13:32 - Feb 22 with 1286 viewsSharkey

I see Lee Bowyer is among the favourites for the job. A Bowyer/Dyer partnership would keep the dressing-room on its toes.
Ainsworth -> QPR = Bloomfield -> Wycombe on 14:00 - Feb 22 with 1161 viewsPhilTWTD

Huws has a groin injury: https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/news/23323849.colchester-united-assess-luke-chamb
So who's gonna.... on 14:07 - Feb 22 with 1122 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So who's gonna.... on 17:23 - Feb 21 by textbackup

Chambers was on the 0945 train to London today, could have been on his way to purchase some new suits to wear on the sidelines

Wish I'd have known, I could've gone with him and offered advice.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024