Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday 09:36 - Apr 27 with 2382 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Supposing we do get promoted, and I'm still nervous and will be until its done.

I'm stuck between Sam Morsy, Janoi Donacien or a Kyle Edwards whip from the edge of the box.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:40 - Apr 27 with 2024 viewsPinewoodblue

Do you really expect it to be a close encounter?

Which goals would you have called the winners against P’boro & Barnsley?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:41 - Apr 27 with 2015 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:40 - Apr 27 by Pinewoodblue

Do you really expect it to be a close encounter?

Which goals would you have called the winners against P’boro & Barnsley?

Just humour me.

If not winner, the sealer. Like the Chaplin one at Barnsley.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Greg Leigh (n/t) on 09:41 - Apr 27 with 2014 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:46 - Apr 27 with 1985 viewsTractorCam

Donacien would be incredible, he would deserve such a personal moment too.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:47 - Apr 27 with 1976 viewsDyland

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:46 - Apr 27 by TractorCam

Donacien would be incredible, he would deserve such a personal moment too.

Yerps, Janoi or Greg for me.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:51 - Apr 27 with 1949 viewsGlasgowBlue

Walton. Injury time header from a corner.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:58 - Apr 27 with 1930 viewsRozz

I want Chaplin to score all 7.

If it was a late winner to seal promotion, surely a Harry Clarke thunderbastard and jumping into the North Stand is the only acceptable answer?
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:59 - Apr 27 with 1904 viewsFrimleyBlue

Burgess.

Amazing improvement through the season.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:59 - Apr 27 with 1905 viewsKievthegreat

Harry Clarke to finally squeeze through one of those powerful low drives from the edge of the box.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 10:00]
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:21 - Apr 27 with 1842 viewsBigCommon

Winner or not, wouldn't mind seeing Clarke smack one in from 25yds... He caught that one sweet at Oakwell.For a moment I thought that might be the one.....
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:21 - Apr 27 with 1841 viewsCityBlue

Jim Magilton....

no...seriously...Finidi George...

no stop it...

OK...Reuser - 30 yard screamer...

OK one last time...

Donacien!!

I T I D

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:26 - Apr 27 with 1811 viewsdirtyboy

The thing for me is....I wouldn't begrudge a single player in the entire squad from taking the winner, they're all deserving.

I'll take any of the following scenarios...

Massimo curling one from edge of the box.

Clarke smashing one in through a crowd from 35 yards.

Burgess or Wolfy with a diving header from a freekick - going full horizontal.

Davis scoring direct from a corner.

Harness to slot one in at far post after, doing some brazilian jujitsu on Rekeem in the build up (I know RH won't play btw)

Chaplin overhead kick from 20 yards, Sinclair style.

Morsy having a moment of madness and using his left foot to send a grass cutter in low and hard.

Leigh with a header at far post.

Ladapo arriving a full pelt into box between 3 defenders to tap in from 3 yards.

Jackson breaking from half way line, chasing a hopeful, giving the defender a 10 yard head start and rounding the keeper to roll into an empty net.

Hirst to take a ball back to goal on edge of box, flick up, turn and drive to top right corner.

Burns sitting the LB on their backside, then their CB the same and smashing through keepers legs.

Broadhead picking the ball up on the centre spot, looking up and seeing keeper off his line, deftly dropping the ball into the very middle of the goal to win GOTS.

Edwards to come on, skin 5 players after 16 stepovers, hit a hard right footer from 18 yards that smashes off the bar skywards, he turns in disappointment and the keeper collects then throws the ball out in for quick break and accidentally hits him on the back of the head, looping over the keeper, hits one post, rolls across the line, hits the other post, Edwards reacts first and gets there just in time to get it across the line.

Humpreys to come on in last minute and outmuscle the biggest player on the opposition team to wriggle through and calmly slot into bottom left after sending keeper the wrong way.

Big Dom Ball with looping header from just inside the box, angled perfectly over keeper, evading all.

Aluko to get the assist.
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:28 - Apr 27 with 1781 viewsTractorCam

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 09:51 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Walton. Injury time header from a corner.

If we're drawing and Walton is up for a corner, i would not be too impressed... unless Wednesday have already lost 7-0

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 1775 viewsADStephenson

Isn't it great that we have so many players that we want to get that goal?
For me, a 1970s Brazil style goal, starting from the back and going through every player before, incredibly, Ladapo unselfishly rolls the ball across the goal area to an on rushing Donacien to finish into an open goal would be a delight. (Incredible because Donacien finds himself in that position, not because Ladapo is unselfish!)
Or a deflection off Burns' left knee following a skewed clearance, a Burgess header from a corner, a penalty from Clarke... I don't care, let's just go up!

www.adstephenson.com

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:29 - Apr 27 with 1769 viewsPMac13

Donacien or Harry Clarke for me, either one of them would go mental given half the chance. Or the sensible option is Chaplin getting his hatrick to take him clear of JCH in the golden boot...
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:33 - Apr 27 with 1749 viewsBigCommon

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:26 - Apr 27 by dirtyboy

The thing for me is....I wouldn't begrudge a single player in the entire squad from taking the winner, they're all deserving.

Harness to slot one in at far post after, doing some brazilian jujitsu on Rekeem in the build up (I know RH won't play btw)

Morsy having a moment of madness and using his left foot to send a grass cutter in low and hard.

Ladapo arriving a full pelt into box between 3 defenders to tap in from 3 yards.

Jackson breaking from half way line, chasing a hopeful, giving the defender a 10 yard head start and rounding the keeper to roll into an empty net.

Hirst to take a ball back to goal on edge of box, flick up, turn and drive to top right corner.

Burns sitting the LB on their backside, then their CB the same and smashing through keepers legs.

Broadhead picking the ball up on the centre spot, looking up and seeing keeper off his line, deftly dropping the ball into the very middle of the goal to win GOTS.

Edwards to come on, skin 5 players after 16 stepovers, hit a hard right footer from 18 yards that smashes off the bar skywards, he turns in disappointment and the keeper collects then throws the ball out in for quick break and accidentally hits him on the back of the head, looping over the keeper, hits one post, rolls across the line, hits the other post, Edwards reacts first and gets there just in time to get it across the line.

Humpreys to come on in last minute and outmuscle the biggest player on the opposition team to wriggle through and calmly slot into bottom left after sending keeper the wrong way.

Big Dom Ball with looping header from just inside the box, angled perfectly over keeper, evading all.

Aluko to get the assist.

Im gonna do a Twitter thing ...... You havent mentioned Walton, so why is it you hate Waltons guts..😁
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:39 - Apr 27 with 1731 viewsmrfixit426

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:26 - Apr 27 by dirtyboy

Aluko to get the assist.

This is a work of art. Bravo!
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:40 - Apr 27 with 1720 viewsvilanovablue

Chaplin scoring our 6th and completing his hat-trick!
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:13 - Apr 27 with 1637 viewsdirtyboy

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 10:33 - Apr 27 by BigCommon

Im gonna do a Twitter thing ...... You havent mentioned Walton, so why is it you hate Waltons guts..😁

Walton missed that last minute chance against Plymouth away which would have meant we're top now...he pays the price for that today.
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:15 - Apr 27 with 1630 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Humphreys but he won't make the bench will he.

In which case Burgess.
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:40 - Apr 27 with 1542 viewsringwoodblue

Woolfie bullet header from a Davis corner.

He’s stuck with our club through thick and thin and he deserves a lot of credit for his loyalty and improvement this season.

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:43 - Apr 27 with 1512 viewsBseaBlue

JD or Kayden Jackson. They have come full circle with us and it will truly feel like the end of banter era!
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:45 - Apr 27 with 1485 viewsSwansea_Blue

Us hopefully!

Chappers - I want him to get the golden boot. It'd be nice for him to get a hatrick as well to keep heading towards 100 goals. I'm hoping being so close to 100 points/100 goals could give us a bit of incentive to finish the season off in style. We're capable, but it's far from over. (I'm getting nervous now)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:48 - Apr 27 with 1437 viewsIpswichRising

I know it is not against Barnsley, but would like to see Greg Leigh score, then take off his shirt to reveal a T.Shirt with the Jamaica flag on it; failing this a 35 yard screamer from Clarke
Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:56 - Apr 27 with 1391 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who would you like to score the winning goal on Saturday on 11:43 - Apr 27 by BseaBlue

JD or Kayden Jackson. They have come full circle with us and it will truly feel like the end of banter era!

I like this

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024