Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did they announce player of the season yet. 19:02 - Apr 29 with 2722 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Gave up waiting in the end.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 19:02 - Apr 29 with 2714 viewsSamuelowen88

Chappers

Poll: England v Wales Score

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 2672 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

The one thing that could have been improved! Not the slickest of ceremonies, felt bad for McKenna only having a couple thousand left but can't blame anyone for going as they took their sweet time getting to it!

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 19:07 - Apr 29 with 2613 viewsMercian

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 19:02 - Apr 29 by Samuelowen88

Chappers

Leif or Sam as runner up. Honourable mention to Woolfy.
Did they announce player of the season yet. on 20:38 - Apr 29 with 2257 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 19:02 - Apr 29 by Samuelowen88

Chappers

Well deserved. Wonderful to have a good number of genuine contenders too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 20:41 - Apr 29 with 2226 viewsArnieM

The ceremony took far too long . Too many long winded speeches snd it wasn’t help by the utter
p ricks who ran on the pitch . They’ve not got a f u ckin brain cell between them.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 20:49 - Apr 29 with 2143 viewsSarge

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 20:41 - Apr 29 by ArnieM

The ceremony took far too long . Too many long winded speeches snd it wasn’t help by the utter
p ricks who ran on the pitch . They’ve not got a f u ckin brain cell between them.

That and everything leading up to it was contained entirely to a corner of the North stand so I couldn’t really see anything from where I was. Personally I think the pitch ‘invasion’ really killed the atmosphere too but ultimately idc we’re going up!
Did they announce player of the season yet. on 22:40 - Apr 29 with 1706 viewsArnieM

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 20:49 - Apr 29 by Sarge

That and everything leading up to it was contained entirely to a corner of the North stand so I couldn’t really see anything from where I was. Personally I think the pitch ‘invasion’ really killed the atmosphere too but ultimately idc we’re going up!

Yes it did. But we were always going to get a small handful mess it up for the other 29k, weren’t we. Selfish p ricks

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 22:42 - Apr 29 with 1674 viewsDubtractor

I think we can safely say that precisely zero planning or organisation went into the post match stuff. Absolute shambles - but I don't care as WE ARE GOING UP!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 22:45 - Apr 29 with 1641 viewspointofblue

I think the pitch invasion took less time than the players milling around near the tunnel waiting to start the lap of honour, with Foz yelling at them to get going. Or them then ambling about looking uncertain whilst Foz was trying to get everyone gathered around the dug outs.

Perhaps they should have done the awards first - without the laborious speeches - followed by the lap of honour then finished on the proper celebration behind the banner.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 23:17 - Apr 29 with 1491 viewsStewart27

The pitch invasion had nothing to do with it. It lasted 5 minutes tops.
Did they announce player of the season yet. on 23:30 - Apr 29 with 1426 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 19:04 - Apr 29 by SlippinJimmyJuan

The one thing that could have been improved! Not the slickest of ceremonies, felt bad for McKenna only having a couple thousand left but can't blame anyone for going as they took their sweet time getting to it!

Said to my lad, “they need some fking guidance don’t they?” All milling around the tunnel, Morsy started walking round the pitch, no one came with him an Wolfie walked into the centre circle.

Would have made more sense for Fozz to walk them round Interview them in turn.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:18 - Apr 30 with 1298 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 23:17 - Apr 29 by Stewart27

The pitch invasion had nothing to do with it. It lasted 5 minutes tops.

“five minutes tops”, clearly you struggle to count beyond that number if that’s how long you think it lasted. Hope you got a nice selfie though.
Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:37 - Apr 30 with 1260 viewsbluebudgie

The only thing that spoilt the day for us was the dreadful lap of honour.It really didn't get to us in the Magnus stand the players and staff spent too long up the North Stand celebrating. We all went in the end as it took too long to get to us. We are as much supporters as the North Stand!
Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:40 - Apr 30 with 1249 viewspointofblue

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:37 - Apr 30 by bluebudgie

The only thing that spoilt the day for us was the dreadful lap of honour.It really didn't get to us in the Magnus stand the players and staff spent too long up the North Stand celebrating. We all went in the end as it took too long to get to us. We are as much supporters as the North Stand!

We thought they were never going to reach the North Stand! Bar a handful including Burns and Harness who went round first.

I have to say, McKenna must be a miracle worker - getting them to play the style they do. Because otherwise, dealing with the players seems akin to herding cats.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:40 - Apr 30 with 1251 viewshoppy

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:37 - Apr 30 by bluebudgie

We were saying much the same… more of a half lap of honour, as it stalled and then didn’t move beyond the north stand.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 02:30 - Apr 30 with 1156 viewsCheshire_Tractor

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:40 - Apr 30 by hoppy

We were saying much the same… more of a half lap of honour, as it stalled and then didn’t move beyond the north stand.

Same. Would have been nice to have some celebrations in front of the other 3 stands as well, but did get some photos of players backs from 100 yards. Edmundson, Walton and Wolfie came to the Sir Alf mostly it was a bit disappointing.

Still, WE ARE GOING UP!
Did they announce player of the season yet. on 11:23 - Apr 30 with 886 viewsjonbull88

Did they announce player of the season yet. on 00:18 - Apr 30 by benrhyddingblue

“five minutes tops”, clearly you struggle to count beyond that number if that’s how long you think it lasted. Hope you got a nice selfie though.

It really wasn’t that long. I didn’t go in the pitch, but part of me wishes we had a proper one, like at Plymouth, Wrexham or orient. The game ended around 16:50ish, once the fans were off it still took 10 mins or so to get the players to actually move. As has been said the celebrations then stalled the far side of the pitch at the north stand and carried on for almost 30 mins before I left, which was around 17:35ish
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024