Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich away 15:06 - Jun 22 with 2422 viewsLRB84UK

Currently down for Saturday 6th April. What are the chances this will be moved to the Sunday? We've got Watford H scheduled mid week but that's already down for the Wednesday which makes me think it'll get moved. Was hoping to go away that week but it's all dependant on Norwich A

This post has been edited by an administrator
Norwich away on 15:13 - Jun 22 with 2362 viewsITFC_Forever

I'd say it's very likely the Norwich home game will move to the Sunday.

Edit; and the away game.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2023 18:30]

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich away on 15:41 - Jun 22 with 2288 viewsBlueBadger

What worried me more is by that point they'll be mid table, on their second manager of the season and have nothing to play for and might actually be dangerous opposition as a result because they decide to try and salvage some pride.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich away on 15:50 - Jun 22 with 2253 viewsHARRY10

Thankfully they do not run TV coverage. The decision will be that of SKY, BT etc
Norwich away on 15:59 - Jun 22 with 2223 viewsJ2BLUE

99%

How many derbies have we seen at midday on a Sunday? Sky also likely to consider it a nice starter before their Super Sunday coverage gets underway.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Norwich away on 16:01 - Jun 22 with 2213 viewsTractorCam

The Watford part is irrelevant, Sky have all Championship mid week games on TV, so they split 6 and 6 on Tuesday and Wednesday.

It's very likely the scum games will be moved to midday Sunday though, through police advise.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwich away on 17:13 - Jun 22 with 2056 viewsLRB84UK

Norwich away on 16:01 - Jun 22 by TractorCam

The Watford part is irrelevant, Sky have all Championship mid week games on TV, so they split 6 and 6 on Tuesday and Wednesday.

It's very likely the scum games will be moved to midday Sunday though, through police advise.

I'm so used to midweeks being on a Tuesday, it throws me right out when they are on a different day!
Phil/Gav on 17:56 - Jun 22 with 1958 viewsfactual_blue

Could you move this thread to the football section please?

The football mob always get very agitated about general posts in the football sectio. In line with the concepts of equality and fairness we all hold dear, this post needs to be moved too.

Thank you very much.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Phil/Gav on 19:14 - Jun 22 with 1859 viewsBloomBlue

Phil/Gav on 17:56 - Jun 22 by factual_blue

Could you move this thread to the football section please?

The football mob always get very agitated about general posts in the football sectio. In line with the concepts of equality and fairness we all hold dear, this post needs to be moved too.

Thank you very much.

He was talking Norwich, hence not football related
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich away on 20:41 - Jun 22 with 1752 viewsstonojnr

I believe, though cant be bothered to check so probably wrong, but the last Saturday 3pm kick off against Norwich was now 25 years ago, the 5-0 at home, since then its been Sundays, I think we had a Tuesday night game against them maybe, but either due to TV pick or police choice it's rarely kept it's Saturday position.

To the point I don't know why they bother releasing the fixture with it on a Saturday anymore because we know it's going to change even if we convinced the police, you know full well Sky will then pick it to full their quota of games.
Norwich away on 20:47 - Jun 22 with 1720 viewsbrogansnose

Norwich away on 20:41 - Jun 22 by stonojnr

I believe, though cant be bothered to check so probably wrong, but the last Saturday 3pm kick off against Norwich was now 25 years ago, the 5-0 at home, since then its been Sundays, I think we had a Tuesday night game against them maybe, but either due to TV pick or police choice it's rarely kept it's Saturday position.

To the point I don't know why they bother releasing the fixture with it on a Saturday anymore because we know it's going to change even if we convinced the police, you know full well Sky will then pick it to full their quota of games.

It'll be a 12 pm kick off too.
Norwich away on 20:52 - Jun 22 with 1698 viewsfactual_blue

Norwich away on 20:47 - Jun 22 by brogansnose

It'll be a 12 pm kick off too.

And behind closed doors.

This thread still hasn't been moved.

#dozyadmins

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Norwich away on 22:26 - Jun 22 with 1536 viewsITFC_Forever

Norwich away on 20:41 - Jun 22 by stonojnr

We’ve had two non-Sunday lunchtime games against them since the 5-0.

The one on Maundy Thursday when we lost 1-5. And the PO home leg in 2015 which was a Saturday lunchtime.

Norwich away on 04:56 - Jun 23 with 1328 viewstextbackup

Norwich away on 15:50 - Jun 22 by HARRY10

Thankfully they do not run TV coverage. The decision will be that of SKY, BT etc

It will be the police who decide the times and date. Sky will just wack it on TV at that time as it makes sense to

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich away on 06:00 - Jun 23 with 1278 viewsStu_boy

I fully expect both games against that lot to be played at lunch time on the sunday, police do not like the games being played at normal times
Norwich away on 08:40 - Jun 23 with 1105 viewsTractorCam

Norwich away on 22:26 - Jun 22 by ITFC_Forever

We’ve had two non-Sunday lunchtime games against them since the 5-0.

The one on Maundy Thursday when we lost 1-5. And the PO home leg in 2015 which was a Saturday lunchtime.

The away game in the play offs was Saturday too. That Thursday one though, grim.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwich away on 09:29 - Jun 23 with 1052 viewssouthnorfolkblue

You can almost guarantee that it will be 12 noon on Sunday. The police will insist upon it.

Poll: Our final position

Norwich away on 09:33 - Jun 23 with 1037 viewsITFC_Forever

Norwich away on 08:40 - Jun 23 by TractorCam

The away game in the play offs was Saturday too. That Thursday one though, grim.

Yes, it was... I was thinking of home games to be fair.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024