Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players looking for a fresh start. 20:58 - Jun 22 with 2449 viewsPinewoodblue

Tom Davies , 24, has rejected a new contract from Everton and looking for a fresh start and regular first team football, product of Everton Academy with over 150 Premier League appearances.

Many a good footballer loses out and moves down the pecking order. Bergovic ,36, also turned down a new contract. Wonder if there any hidden gems out there who would be up for a challenge st Portman Road.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Players looking for a fresh start. on 21:26 - Jun 22 with 2289 viewsSwansea_Blue

Get Mick back as a scout to unearth some more gems. I bet he’d love the chance to tell us to eff off again

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Players looking for a fresh start. on 23:02 - Jun 22 with 1964 viewsOwainG1992

He'd be a coup for a championship club.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Players looking for a fresh start. on 23:47 - Jun 22 with 1847 viewsitfcsuth

I played at Crewe Alex Academy for 8 years and played against Tom Davies as he played up a year and was in the same team as Nathan Broadhead at Everton - he used to play RB at times.

His career has certainly stalled - needs a fresh start/new home - but think he could find that still in the PL - still a player with a lot of upside potential.
Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:24 - Jun 23 with 1445 viewsSaleAway

has he been injured or just fallen out of favour, as I remember him looking really good when he first broke through. Be surprised if he doesn't end up in a lower end prem side, perhaps one of the promoted teams.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:36 - Jun 23 with 1374 viewsBondiBlue

I saw that. Since the americans came in, they've generally signed players who were better than we were expecting. With that in mind, this wouldn't surprise me.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:40 - Jun 23 with 1349 viewsitfcjoe

He's such a bang average player it amazes me how many appearances he has made for Everton - he'll sign for someone on £30k a week and contribute won't be befitting of his wage

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:42 - Jun 23 with 1338 viewsSaigonTractor

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:24 - Jun 23 by SaleAway

has he been injured or just fallen out of favour, as I remember him looking really good when he first broke through. Be surprised if he doesn't end up in a lower end prem side, perhaps one of the promoted teams.

Yeah my first thought was that he'd go Luton or Sheffield Utd.
Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:42 - Jun 23 with 1337 viewsBondiBlue

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:40 - Jun 23 by itfcjoe

He's such a bang average player it amazes me how many appearances he has made for Everton - he'll sign for someone on £30k a week and contribute won't be befitting of his wage

Fair enough. I saw highlights of him do something decent for everton about 5 years ago and haven't paid any attention since. After hearing your mate ben describe jason knight as a matt holland type, i'm all in on knight anyway.

Login to get fewer ads

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:46 - Jun 23 with 1318 viewshype313

Yeah, Evertonians really don't rate him, and was only given a contract by Kenwright/club as he was a youth product.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:47 - Jun 23 with 1316 viewsitfcjoe

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:42 - Jun 23 by BondiBlue

Fair enough. I saw highlights of him do something decent for everton about 5 years ago and haven't paid any attention since. After hearing your mate ben describe jason knight as a matt holland type, i'm all in on knight anyway.

I haven't heard that from Ben yet, that would be nice though wouldn't it! I still think he'll go to Bristol City and we'll get Jack Taylor though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:48 - Jun 23 with 1300 viewsBondiBlue

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:47 - Jun 23 by itfcjoe

I haven't heard that from Ben yet, that would be nice though wouldn't it! I still think he'll go to Bristol City and we'll get Jack Taylor though

My ears pricked up when he said it because it sounds like long-term morsy succession planning.

Players looking for a fresh start. on 08:51 - Jun 23 with 1287 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Didn't someone say they heard Nodge were in for him?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Players looking for a fresh start. on 09:41 - Jun 23 with 1175 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Top target for Norwich, apparently. Would be good to see it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024