Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:20 - Jul 27 with 4690 viewsPhuketPete

Anyone fed up with TownTV already? I subscribed several days ago but have never yet been able to log into the App. The Browser let’s me into itfc.Co.uk but doesn’t recognise that I’m a subscriber to TownTV until I’ve tried a few times then it suddenly decides I am after all a subscriber and lets me in. It’s really poor to launch something in this state. And it’s not like they rushed it !!
No subject on 17:23 - Jul 27 with 3772 viewsthe_toff

Its not great is it. Teething problems inevitable to a degree, I'm sure they'll get ironed out.
Town TV woes on 17:26 - Jul 27 with 3740 viewsPhuketPete

£19.99 wasted so far. Touch wood I can watch the Innsbruck games on the browser anyway
No subject on 17:27 - Jul 27 with 3724 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Not had any problems like that, but have had a video randomly restart half way through about five times now. I'm sure it will get smoother as time goes by. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?

Any reason why the first episode of the podcast isn't on there?

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

No problem at all with the app - you know there are two log-ins? on 17:30 - Jul 27 with 3707 viewsunstableblue

I'm sure you do, but to be sure:

One new password one for the web-site which is the same as Town TV on web-site and for the app

And the old log-in now only for the ticket website

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

No subject on 17:41 - Jul 27 with 3652 viewsSitfcB

Have had none of the issues I’ve seen on here and elsewhere with the app, it stays logged in and have been able to watch all the content.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No subject on 17:50 - Jul 27 with 3589 viewshunty21

Gonna wait till after Sunderland sky game then travel to frsnce and start subscribing seems points having first month as international member
No subject on 20:05 - Jul 27 with 3324 viewsonemarcusstewart

3 android devices goodle pixel phone, samsung tablet, new chromebook. Only the phone is compatible - great. Paid £5.99 profile says I have town tv. Login on app on phone can't access the content says I need to be a subscriber !!!! On the phone tomorrow and hope I can get through to someone who can help and get resolved to watch the matches.
No subject on 00:09 - Jul 28 with 3001 viewsWonTheCupin78

Not going to be getting this. Disappointed we are no longer with ifollow.
Login to get fewer ads

No subject on 00:19 - Jul 28 with 2966 viewsredrickstuhaart

No subject on 00:09 - Jul 28 by WonTheCupin78

Not going to be getting this. Disappointed we are no longer with ifollow.

What an odd post. Why?
No subject on 02:12 - Jul 28 with 2883 viewsWonTheCupin78

No subject on 00:19 - Jul 28 by redrickstuhaart

What an odd post. Why?

What is odd about my post? As an International subscriber it was way cheaper. I've now been priced out of being able to afford it (I simply can't justify it). 19 other clubs in the Championship remain on ifollow. I have two friends who support two different (other) Championship clubs who are able to continue with it.
No subject on 02:38 - Jul 28 with 2872 viewsmagic

No subject on 02:12 - Jul 28 by WonTheCupin78

What is odd about my post? As an International subscriber it was way cheaper. I've now been priced out of being able to afford it (I simply can't justify it). 19 other clubs in the Championship remain on ifollow. I have two friends who support two different (other) Championship clubs who are able to continue with it.

As a former ifollow international subscriber i feel disappointed that the club is not offering a season TownTV subscription that is competitive with ifollow. I recall at end of last season the club sent an email stating that the new service would be competitive with ifollow yet here we are, the only service offered is monthly subscription which is certainly not price competitive with ifollow season pass.
No subject on 02:54 - Jul 28 with 2859 viewsWonTheCupin78

No subject on 02:38 - Jul 28 by magic

As a former ifollow international subscriber i feel disappointed that the club is not offering a season TownTV subscription that is competitive with ifollow. I recall at end of last season the club sent an email stating that the new service would be competitive with ifollow yet here we are, the only service offered is monthly subscription which is certainly not price competitive with ifollow season pass.

If they did the yearly pass (at a discounted rate like ifollow), I would sign up.
No subject on 05:41 - Jul 28 with 2772 viewsSitfcB

No subject on 02:54 - Jul 28 by WonTheCupin78

If they did the yearly pass (at a discounted rate like ifollow), I would sign up.

Has anyone emailed the club with their thoughts??

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

No subject on 05:48 - Jul 28 with 2764 viewstrncbluearmy

No subject on 02:38 - Jul 28 by magic

Agree 100%,why a discounted annual subscription,competitive with IFollow,is not available is ridiculous

I think I am right, you can watch (pick and chose) on a game by game basis for a tenner (or local equivalent) per game

At the moment it seems confusing,expensive and admittedly based on a few comments, unreliable
Early days I know, like IFollow hope it improves with time

COYB
No subject on 07:24 - Jul 28 with 2601 viewsFrimleyBlue

No subject on 05:48 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

Agree 100%,why a discounted annual subscription,competitive with IFollow,is not available is ridiculous

I think I am right, you can watch (pick and chose) on a game by game basis for a tenner (or local equivalent) per game

At the moment it seems confusing,expensive and admittedly based on a few comments, unreliable
Early days I know, like IFollow hope it improves with time

COYB

Maybe they don't want the headache of refunding everyone everytime a game ends up on sky..

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

No subject on 07:29 - Jul 28 with 2576 viewsStokieBlue

No subject on 02:12 - Jul 28 by WonTheCupin78

It's not that much different to the iFollow price though?

It's country dependent of course but for instance, it was 185 GBP for a session pass in CAD and this is 9x20 GBP. It may of course be more expensive wherever you're located.

Moving away from iFollow gives the club more freedom and probably a bigger return.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

No subject on 07:35 - Jul 28 with 2552 viewsPippin1970

Half our games will be on red button on Sky midweek anyway.
No subject on 07:54 - Jul 28 with 2484 viewstrncbluearmy

No subject on 07:29 - Jul 28 by StokieBlue

It's not that much different to the iFollow price though?

It's country dependent of course but for instance, it was 185 GBP for a session pass in CAD and this is 9x20 GBP. It may of course be more expensive wherever you're located.

Moving away from iFollow gives the club more freedom and probably a bigger return.

SB

IFollow was £140 per annum
Town TV is £19.99 per month
Do the maths
No subject on 07:56 - Jul 28 with 2472 viewsNeedhamChris

No subject on 07:54 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

Do the maths

Only if you insist on keeping the subscription for the three months off season when there are no games

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

No subject on 07:58 - Jul 28 with 2458 viewstrncbluearmy

No subject on 07:56 - Jul 28 by NeedhamChris

Only if you insist on keeping the subscription for the three months off season when there are no games

All just more hassle though which could be easily avoided
No subject on 08:06 - Jul 28 with 2437 viewsredrickstuhaart

No subject on 07:58 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

£140 is very cheap. And if you run it for 9 months, is what you now pay.

Exchange rates arent the club's fault.
No subject on 08:22 - Jul 28 with 2391 viewsNeedhamChris

No subject on 07:58 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

It's hardly complicated, and no different to Now TV sports for instance where I usually cancel over the summer if there isn't a deal worth staying for.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

No subject on 08:31 - Jul 28 with 2327 viewstrncbluearmy

No subject on 08:22 - Jul 28 by NeedhamChris

It's hardly complicated, and no different to Now TV sports for instance where I usually cancel over the summer if there isn't a deal worth staying for.

I take it you live in Needham?

As has been previously mentioned by another expat on here cancelling and restarting monthly subs can be a hassle, dealing with UK Financial Institutions from abroad can be time consuming and frustrating best avoided by an annual sub.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 8:31]
No subject on 08:39 - Jul 28 with 2301 viewsPinewoodblue

No subject on 08:06 - Jul 28 by redrickstuhaart

£140 is very cheap. And if you run it for 9 months, is what you now pay.

Exchange rates arent the club's fault.

What exchange rates?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

No subject on 08:49 - Jul 28 with 2260 viewsStokieBlue

No subject on 07:54 - Jul 28 by trncbluearmy

Do the maths

Pretty rude reply given I've already done the maths and told you I paid 185 GBP when I bought in CAD.

Even so, 9x20 GBP isn't some kind of insane increase, I'll leave you to get your calculator out to work out the total.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024