Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan 16:35 - Aug 7 with 7368 viewschenners17

Really hope that town go back in for him, need someone to push burns which I don’t feel jackson does currently. Leciester, Blackburn, b’ham in for him apparently.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2023 16:35]
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:59 - Aug 7 with 2036 viewsFrimleyBlue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:55 - Aug 7 by Churchman

Well, since you said you have an agent friend I’m interested to know who he is and it’s you that deems information on social media as not important, not me.

You never asked me my parents names. But since you have very kindly asked, my mother’s name was Joan. She died a few years ago. My father’s name is John. He’s unwell with various old age problems including dementia.

Bless him. Tough times to deal with. Having similar with the in law. Altho getting the family to see that not so easy.

But personal information of agents is indeed important esp on a forum with a bunch of strangers. Imagine if I said his name. Suddenly every club would know he's an agent all of a sudden because of message on social media. Not because its obvious and everyone in the game would already know.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 21:00 - Aug 7 with 2045 viewsSwansea_Blue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:43 - Aug 7 by Mediocre_Quick

Hutchinson is more of a central player, in the 10, than anything, so he'll be cover and competition for Chappers,

Rak-Sakyi would more than likely come in as competition for Burns as Harness is the like for like with Broadhurst on that left wing

Jackson just isn't good enough for this level and it wouldn't surprise me if he's one of the names out the door this summer

Agree with all of that except for Jackson not being good enough for being a squad player at this level. He’s easily good enough. But I’m not wedded to him, so if we can improve in that position, then we absolutely should.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 21:04 - Aug 7 with 2014 viewstractorboy1978

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:59 - Aug 7 by ITFCBlues

But the post dismissed Birmingham and Blackburn and then suggested it's likely us or Leicester, so that clearly wasn't what was meant!

We are a better fit stylistically for him, geographically better placed, have a manager that has wanted him since last January and who has a growing reputation for developing young players and improving them.

None of those reasons are because I think we are "a monster club at this level" or because I think we "will blow everyone out of the water".
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 21:09 - Aug 7 with 1977 viewsBonchosBicycle

I have Charlton friends and they couldn't gush enough about him. From what I've seen he'd a be a good addition and I think we're close to the ideal place for him: we're upcoming, play very good football, and are managed by one of the most exciting young managers in the English game. He'll get first-team minutes with a team that isn't too far off Premiership quality (hopefully)and from the lad's point of view, it's not too far from home - as mentioned elsewhere. That's a big thing for a young player.
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 21:25 - Aug 7 with 1887 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 21:09 - Aug 7 by BonchosBicycle

I have Charlton friends and they couldn't gush enough about him. From what I've seen he'd a be a good addition and I think we're close to the ideal place for him: we're upcoming, play very good football, and are managed by one of the most exciting young managers in the English game. He'll get first-team minutes with a team that isn't too far off Premiership quality (hopefully)and from the lad's point of view, it's not too far from home - as mentioned elsewhere. That's a big thing for a young player.

Be surprised if we beat Leicester to him, delighted b7t surprised. Think they can blow everyone in this league out of the water, bought in must be close to 100 mil I sales so far and whist they must have to seriously tighten their belt I reckon no one will get close with whatever finnancial package they put together.

I'd agree that in every other way and especially developmentally we are the better pick but the glamour of getting what should be a promotion on the CV, their recent history and money I think Leics win out in thus one

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 22:16 - Aug 7 with 1753 viewsStewart27

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 17:18 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Other teams interested so unlikely he'll be coming here. Move on.

Damn those pesky other teams.

Always best to go for players which no other team in the world are interested in signing.
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 22:55 - Aug 7 with 1663 viewsbournemouthblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:48 - Aug 7 by Coastalblue

I think location may give us an edge over Blackburn, not sure that's the case with Brum though, possibly the opposite.

Ipswich is about 50 miles closer to London than Birmingham?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 23:08 - Aug 7 with 1608 viewsCoastalblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 22:55 - Aug 7 by bournemouthblue

Ipswich is about 50 miles closer to London than Birmingham?

Maybe but what's the difference in journey times to West London?

And for a city boy, provincial town or big city?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Login to get fewer ads

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 11:29 - Aug 8 with 1296 viewsbournemouthblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 23:08 - Aug 7 by Coastalblue

Maybe but what's the difference in journey times to West London?

And for a city boy, provincial town or big city?

Closer by train, about 50 minutes difference by car

Birmingham would offer more as a City of course

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 12:03 - Aug 8 with 1198 viewsWarkTheWark

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 11:29 - Aug 8 by bournemouthblue

Closer by train, about 50 minutes difference by car

Birmingham would offer more as a City of course

I'm not sure the whole "city" thing is as bigger draw for British players anymore, especially when the moves are so close to home.

I don't think players are out on the lash as they would have been 10 years back and further. Days off are spent maintaining their condition etc and with all moves relatively accessible to his home I think it'd be more of a footballing decision - in which case all are good moves for him. Enter MA & KM i guess...
Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 12:28 - Aug 8 with 1126 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 21:25 - Aug 7 by BlueandTruesince82

Be surprised if we beat Leicester to him, delighted b7t surprised. Think they can blow everyone in this league out of the water, bought in must be close to 100 mil I sales so far and whist they must have to seriously tighten their belt I reckon no one will get close with whatever finnancial package they put together.

I'd agree that in every other way and especially developmentally we are the better pick but the glamour of getting what should be a promotion on the CV, their recent history and money I think Leics win out in thus one

Financially, Leicester will be able to but there is also the player development side and whether he would get more pitch time with us.

Overall, it would make Leicester more likely but I would hesitate to say we don't stand a chance against them at all.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 13:03 - Aug 8 with 1018 viewsLankHenners

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 12:28 - Aug 8 by Nthsuffolkblue

Financially, Leicester will be able to but there is also the player development side and whether he would get more pitch time with us.

Overall, it would make Leicester more likely but I would hesitate to say we don't stand a chance against them at all.

Leicester aren't blessed with options on that side so may be able to promise a good amount of game time themselves. Started McAteer on Sunday who is a youngster back from a half a season loan at Wimbledon with Marc Albrighton the alternative on the bench.

Tough to see how we win a battle for him really but if we've been interested for a while it's not out of the question he could be convinced.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 16:38 - Aug 8 with 849 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Palace letting rak-sakyi go on loan on 20:55 - Aug 7 by Churchman

Well, since you said you have an agent friend I’m interested to know who he is and it’s you that deems information on social media as not important, not me.

You never asked me my parents names. But since you have very kindly asked, my mother’s name was Joan. She died a few years ago. My father’s name is John. He’s unwell with various old age problems including dementia.

You never told me your first pet's name, Mother's maiden name, or those three numbers on the back of your debit card!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024