Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt 09:19 - Aug 8 with 5626 viewsBeattie78

Currently on the Nicky Campbell phone in on 5live.
Please, please, please, if you have a vote in Ipswich do whatever you can to vote out this piece of sh*t at the next election.

LexdenBlue62

Tom Hunt on 09:44 - Aug 8 with 4406 viewsSomethingBlue

He's had an absolute shocker on there, Ipswich deserves so much better, it's genuinely very embarrassing.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt on 09:54 - Aug 8 with 4340 viewsBlueschev

Tom Hunt on 09:44 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

He's had an absolute shocker on there, Ipswich deserves so much better, it's genuinely very embarrassing.

He genuinely seems as though he'd be more at home in the BNP or National Front, both in terms of his views and his intellectual capacity.
Tom Hunt on 09:56 - Aug 8 with 4318 viewsSomethingBlue

Tom Hunt on 09:54 - Aug 8 by Blueschev

He genuinely seems as though he'd be more at home in the BNP or National Front, both in terms of his views and his intellectual capacity.

He would. It's crucial people hold their nerve and don't vote for his dangerous bullsh6t bluster next year. The contrast with Jack Abbott, who cares deeply about Ipswich and has the added bonus of a functioning brain, is absolutely stark. Hunt has no interest in Ipswich at all.

Tom Hunt on 10:08 - Aug 8 with 4222 viewsDubtractor

Tom Hunt on 09:56 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

He would. It's crucial people hold their nerve and don't vote for his dangerous bullsh6t bluster next year. The contrast with Jack Abbott, who cares deeply about Ipswich and has the added bonus of a functioning brain, is absolutely stark. Hunt has no interest in Ipswich at all.

I'm slightly sad that, following my house move a few months ago, I'm no longer able to vote Hunt out. I'd have enjoyed that moment.

I'm actually still in Ipswich, but thanks to boundary gerrymandering my constituency is now mid Suffolk....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tom Hunt on 11:25 - Aug 8 with 4023 viewscooperd5

Tom Hunt on 10:08 - Aug 8 by Dubtractor

I'm slightly sad that, following my house move a few months ago, I'm no longer able to vote Hunt out. I'd have enjoyed that moment.

I'm actually still in Ipswich, but thanks to boundary gerrymandering my constituency is now mid Suffolk....

Now you have the chance to vote out James Cartlidge who whilst isn't as grim as Hunt, is entirely a classic Tory yes-man with little actual interest in his constituents.
Tom Hunt on 11:58 - Aug 8 with 3926 viewsmrshallisfit

Tom Hunt on 11:25 - Aug 8 by cooperd5

Now you have the chance to vote out James Cartlidge who whilst isn't as grim as Hunt, is entirely a classic Tory yes-man with little actual interest in his constituents.

No. His MP is Dirty Dan Poulter.
Tom Hunt on 12:50 - Aug 8 with 3835 viewsitfcjoe

Tom Hunt on 11:58 - Aug 8 by mrshallisfit

No. His MP is Dirty Dan Poulter.

No Dan Poulter is Central Suffolk and North Ipswich, not Mid Suffolk

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tom Hunt on 12:55 - Aug 8 with 3817 viewsDubtractor

Tom Hunt on 12:50 - Aug 8 by itfcjoe

No Dan Poulter is Central Suffolk and North Ipswich, not Mid Suffolk

Dan poulter is my mp, i got my constituency wrong!

Either way, let's try and get rid of them all.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt on 13:01 - Aug 8 with 3785 viewsaardvaark

Tom Hunt on 12:55 - Aug 8 by Dubtractor

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Tom Hunt on 14:09 - Aug 8 with 3679 viewsitfcjoe

I just saw him campaigning on Belvedere Road, it started raining just as I drove past him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Tom Hunt on 14:11 - Aug 8 with 3671 viewsbaxterbasics

Ipswich is a bellwether seat I'd be very surprised if it stays blue next GE.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Tom Hunt on 14:13 - Aug 8 with 3656 viewsSomethingBlue

Anyone from Ipswich not feel pretty ashamed to be represented by ... this?

Tom Hunt on 14:36 - Aug 8 with 3553 viewsleitrimblue

Tom Hunt on 14:13 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

Come on, hands up who voted for this c0ck?
Tom Hunt on 14:44 - Aug 8 with 3513 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

That expression!

Just screams statesman doesn't it?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Tom Hunt on 15:42 - Aug 8 with 3411 viewsDubtractor

What a prick.

Genuinely shames our town. Compare to our last tory mp (gummer) who actually worked hard to represent our town, regardless of the party he stood for.

Edit: the most ridiculous thing is that the BBC has more or less been the propaganda arm of government on this issue today and yesterday. Blanket coverage of the issue, heavily weighted with the government position. Its actually p1ssed me off quite a lot. So for Hunt to be whining that the BBC is biased is quite something.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 16:52]

Tom Hunt on 15:43 - Aug 8 with 3398 viewsHerbivore

What an absolute tit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tom Hunt on 16:10 - Aug 8 with 3358 viewsjaykay

20p and hunt what a double act

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tom Hunt on 16:37 - Aug 8 with 3305 viewspointofblue

Tom Hunt on 12:55 - Aug 8 by Dubtractor

I'm relieved my MP is Poulter and not Hunt. OK, I won't be voting for him at the next election, but out of the two of them...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tom Hunt on 17:06 - Aug 8 with 3240 viewsBlueBadger

Tom Hunt on 14:11 - Aug 8 by baxterbasics

Ipswich is a bellwether seat I'd be very surprised if it stays blue next GE.

Fair to say that Tom Hunt is a massive bellwether.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt on 17:16 - Aug 8 with 3166 viewsDanTheMan

Tom Hunt on 16:10 - Aug 8 by jaykay

20p and hunt what a double act

If someone told me this was a sketch or an edit, I'd believe them.

They "left in the corner" bit with him sitting comically far away whilst they both sit there with pints for god knows what reason.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Tom Hunt on 20:17 - Aug 8 with 2932 viewsDJR

Tom Hunt on 17:16 - Aug 8 by DanTheMan

If someone told me this was a sketch or an edit, I'd believe them.

They "left in the corner" bit with him sitting comically far away whilst they both sit there with pints for god knows what reason.

Must be very difficult for Barry Gardiner (whom I like) to appear with such people, but I suppose he does it to at least challenge them.
Tom Hunt on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 2919 viewsmrshallisfit

Tom Hunt on 13:01 - Aug 8 by aardvaark

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.
Tom Hunt on 20:32 - Aug 8 with 2838 viewsDJR

As if we hadn't reached the depths, we now have number 10 backing abusive and xenophobic language. They really have been going full barrels on asylum seekers these last few days, but the more they do so, the more it is brought home to people that they are to blame for the mess. It's almost as though the barge has become a symbol of their failure, and according to the latest poll on Channel 4 they are now 22 points behind Labour

From the Guardian.

"Downing Street has backed the Conservative deputy chair, Lee Anderson, after he said people seeking asylum should “f**k off back to France” if they did not like being housed on the Bibby Stockholm barge£
Tom Hunt on 20:55 - Aug 8 with 2783 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Tom Hunt on 09:44 - Aug 8 by SomethingBlue

Does Ipswich really deserve 'so much better'?

It was the people of Ipswich - my neighbours - who voted for him.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2023 21:15]

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Tom Hunt on 22:20 - Aug 8 with 2593 viewsHARRY10

I have come to the conclusion that this nutter (Anderson) really is thick as he comes across, and not just putting it on to play up to his supporters.

Other countries have no requirement to accept anyone from another country. This was one of the reasons for the EU. For countries to come to an agreement on this and a host of other matters.

Brexiters in their infinite stupidity thought that leaving the mechanism the EU had - the Dublin Accord, did not change that mechanism. The UK would still be able to return people back to France !

So since the UK formally left the EU it has been open season. Get yourself to the UK, they cannot deport you. That the thickos were told this, among loads of other stuff seems not to have registered. All this mess is of your coursing. No bleat the thickos. It is because, err......................... a right wing Tory government did not deliver the brexit we were promised.

Nothing that has happened since the referendim was not warned about. Hindsight, mr arz. If someone tells me that Town will win the Champions League this season, I will call him a liar and be certain of that statement. If someone tells me Town will win the Championship by winning every game, I will say winning every game is highly unlikely, but not impossible. What was promised was impossible. Never going to happen, as now seen.

What was being claimed by leading brexiters was not possible. They were lying, and still are. This situation, and many others, are the direct responsibility of those liars and the thickos for believing those lies against all evidence to the contrary.

How's the 40 new deals on day one, thickos? Like the cheaper food and removal of VAT on energy prices, perhaps ? Levelling up ? Boom in fishing ?

a bare faced lie, as told by the odious stick-insect
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/831450/Jacob-Rees-Mogg-Brexit-food-wine-

an habitual liar lies
https://www.euronews.com/2017/03/29/farage-the-eu-will-not-survive

brexit is a disaster, yet he has not fcked off as he stated - the EU has not collapsed as he claimed either back in 2017, but actually goes from strength to strength, what happened to all those countries supposedly leaving Mr Fart Rage, Frexit, Nexit, Dexit........ the support in EU countries for the EU is now even higher
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024