Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So are any incomings going down to the final day? 18:21 - Aug 28 with 4415 viewsnodge_blue

We seem devoid of any good rumours. Ashton must be pleased!

Any sweep stakes on who we are getting and when?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 19:25 - Aug 28 with 4100 viewsStu_boy

Scarlett on a season loan

Leon king on season long loan
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 20:54 - Aug 28 with 3769 viewsExiled2Surrey

All the European signings are currently waiting at various airports in Amsterdam / Paris / Milan due to the ATC issues today, so might be a while to wait…
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 22:32 - Aug 28 with 3443 viewscressi

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 19:25 - Aug 28 by Stu_boy

Leon King only 19 less experienced than what we have if a loan takes a squad place up so don't see that happening.
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 23:19 - Aug 28 with 3302 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"I would be totally underwhelmed if we signed Scarlett"

New striker suggestion by Stu_boy 26 Aug 2023 9:22
How about dion charles? From what i've seen wouldnt be a bad signing and has a proven track record in league 1. Apparently, stoke and watford are interested

I would be totally underwhelmed if we signed scarlett, just another troy parrott who would offer very little in the way of goalscoring output throughout the season ahead

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 06:18 - Aug 29 with 3055 viewsbilllm

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 23:19 - Aug 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

How about dion charles? From what i've seen wouldnt be a bad signing and has a proven track record in league 1. Apparently, stoke and watford are interested

I would be totally underwhelmed if we signed scarlett, just another troy parrott who would offer very little in the way of goalscoring output throughout the season ahead

I don't think we will sign any one,
Unless it's one of our typical panic but/loans,
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 07:27 - Aug 29 with 2846 viewsStu_boy

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 23:19 - Aug 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

The op asked what did we think could happen, that doesnt mean i'd be happy with scarlett, just answering the op question
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 10:49 - Aug 29 with 2503 viewsGlasgowBlue

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 06:18 - Aug 29 by billlm

"Typical"

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 10:50 - Aug 29 with 2495 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cathcart
Scarlett
Rak-Sakyi

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 11:30 - Aug 29 with 2312 viewsJimmy86

I personally think we'll still get at least 2 in, one of which will be a marquee signing... one that might cost a bit, but one which shows we mean business and will help with shirt sales etc. Might be more hope than expectation, but I'm thinking Adam Armstrong.. been linked twice with him and he's the sort of player we should be aiming for, or similar...

We've no doubt missed out on some, but don't think we've been as ruthless with the window as Ashton made out we would be
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 11:39 - Aug 29 with 2256 viewsNaylorsrightboot

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 11:30 - Aug 29 by Jimmy86

I personally think we'll still get at least 2 in, one of which will be a marquee signing... one that might cost a bit, but one which shows we mean business and will help with shirt sales etc. Might be more hope than expectation, but I'm thinking Adam Armstrong.. been linked twice with him and he's the sort of player we should be aiming for, or similar...

We've no doubt missed out on some, but don't think we've been as ruthless with the window as Ashton made out we would be

No chance with Adam Armstrong. No marque signings, what ever one of those is? Where has that daft saying come from in recent years!!!
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 11:40 - Aug 29 with 2247 viewsReus30

King is a good shout, we only need cover although very similar to George.

I don't think we need anyone else right now. Wait until Jan and see where we are and push on like the last window.
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 12:16 - Aug 29 with 2105 viewsStewart27

Yeah a typical one like Hirst, Clarke or Broadhead hopefully.

Maybe if we’re going back a bit under Ashton it may be a desperation panic signing like Chaplin, Burns, Morsy, Walton or Davis.
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 12:21 - Aug 29 with 2064 viewsParky

Jonathan Panzo.
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 12:24 - Aug 29 with 2022 viewsBiGDonnie

State of this post.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 12:30 - Aug 29 with 1960 viewsburnbudgiesburn

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 11:30 - Aug 29 by Jimmy86

We aren't spending 8-10m on a single player due to FFP restrictions.

We'll need to have a big sale first, not for the cash but for FFP headroom. So many of our fans don't get this yet. Ashton even mentioned this pre-season.

We lost 14m last year, expect 16m this year and we must already be up against it. Infact the extra tv revenue this year may enable us to continue on the current trajectory but Adam Armstrong type signings are a nonsense.
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 1592 viewsTexacoCup

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/an-excellent-addition-ipswich-town-join-leeds-
Panic at the disco.... on 18:59 - Aug 29 with 1558 viewsBloots

...Ashton will buy another keeper, another left back and another central midfielder.

Yum.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 1290 viewsbilllm

So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 12:24 - Aug 29 by BiGDonnie

State of this post.

Not a state at all,
We're good as it is no point wasting money just to sign someone to please,
So are any incomings going down to the final day? on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 1234 viewsChurchman

We have two loans already. Surely that’s enough?

I would love to see a forward and a CH brought in. The squad could do with it, but given FFP and where we are in the transfer window, I can’t see it happening.

Let’s see on Friday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024