Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... 17:10 - Sep 5 with 10965 viewsBloots

....his clothing business up and running.

Him, Emyr Huws and some other bloke.

Some real bargains to be had!

£160 for a pair of shorts.
£90 a T Shirt.
Hoodies only £130 a pop, looks like the expensive ones have sold out!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:21 - Sep 6 with 1068 viewsVaughan8

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 23:17 - Sep 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Chambers is an utter scumbag. So was his best ally Skuse. They both knew how to twist Bloots and the other happy clappers' brains in their countless interviews. And their touching waffling about the commitment to the ITFC shirt. They both know how to manipulate the gullible ones.

Please , ignore Bloots as he is a Grade A guillible one. He is a Norwich troll whose only intention is to wind you all up. Look at this scumbag's language. He has no respect for the people on this forum. Please don't take any notice of him.

a cApTaIn , A lEaDeR aNd A lEgEnD.....for taking us down without a fight and having a temerity to moan about the managers. He knows he will con a few Town fans with whatever he is doing nowadays.

F**k him and his captaincy. He took us down without a fight.....Yet....this fanbase was overjoyed when he was rewarded with a new contract for the relegation.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 23:50]

From someone who thought Nsiala was good and named him "Mr Clean Sheet", your opinion is somewhat diminished.

And your mate Nsiala contributed to getting relegated too.......
BOSSERS! on 11:23 - Sep 6 with 1045 viewsDyland

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 09:34 - Sep 6 by artsbossbeard

Crivens!

I was planning to comeback on here regularly too...

Arf... easy to put Machers on ignore tbh, he's not a brain farter like some on here who it's impossible to put on ignore and still use the forum... innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

gmpf (n/t) on 11:24 - Sep 6 with 1039 viewsDyland

Chambers is an utter scumbag. So was his best ally Skuse. They both knew how to twist Bloots and the other happy clappers' brains in their countless interviews. And their touching waffling about the commitment to the ITFC shirt. They both know how to manipulate the gullible ones.

Please , ignore Bloots as he is a Grade A guillible one. He is a Norwich troll whose only intention is to wind you all up. Look at this scumbag's language. He has no respect for the people on this forum. Please don't take any notice of him.

a cApTaIn , A lEaDeR aNd A lEgEnD.....for taking us down without a fight and having a temerity to moan about the managers. He knows he will con a few Town fans with whatever he is doing nowadays.

F**k him and his captaincy. He took us down without a fight.....Yet....this fanbase was overjoyed when he was rewarded with a new contract for the relegation.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:28 - Sep 6 with 995 viewshype313

I remember my first pint.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:29 - Sep 6 with 989 viewsHankScorpio

I expect nothing from you, except to die and be a very cheap funeral.

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:32 - Sep 6 with 953 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 17:39 - Sep 5 by LankHenners

Well it's nice to see Emyr has something to occupy his time other than scrolling through and liking Fox News talking points on twitter.

It's weirder than you know what he's looking at on Twitter!
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:35 - Sep 6 with 950 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 18:08 - Sep 5 by MillsTash

Probably trying to emulate Reece Wabara who is now a multi millionaire from his brand and will make more from this than many premier league players.

Fair play is what I say. A very smart and hard working man.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:48 - Sep 6 with 911 viewscbower

Good grief. "Scumbag" - reallly?

bluescouser

Login to get fewer ads

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:53 - Sep 6 with 887 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 11:21 - Sep 6 by Vaughan8

From someone who thought Nsiala was good and named him "Mr Clean Sheet", your opinion is somewhat diminished.

And your mate Nsiala contributed to getting relegated too.......

And your mate Judge said after the Rochdale game that Rochdale was a tough place and 0-0 wasn't a bad result.

Rochdale....who that season had been shipping goals right, left and centre.

I bet he got a pat on his back for these words in the changing room from the team's skipper Luke Chambers.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 12:07 - Sep 6 with 847 viewshoppy

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 18:29 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

I don’t think it is hard for ex-footballers, especially with the reach they have.

Been working on it for four years to be fair.

He spoke to me about it in February 2021, so I knew it had been a project that had been a while in the making.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 19:16 - Sep 6 with 715 viewsibbleobble

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 12:07 - Sep 6 by hoppy

He spoke to me about it in February 2021, so I knew it had been a project that had been a while in the making.

…and that’s the end result? The branding is terrible; as is the proposition and pricing model.
Here you go my old mucker.... on 19:43 - Sep 6 with 681 viewsTendring_Blue

Here you go my old mucker.... on 17:42 - Sep 5 by Bloots

https://www.harmonious-society.com/

What a load of New age/ Occultist hog wash.

Pricey as well.

Edit, Two overlapping circles in the occult world means Vesica Piscis or "vessel of the fish". Masonic, new age stuff.

Anyway, ill get my coat.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 19:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024