Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... 17:10 - Sep 5 with 10967 viewsBloots

....his clothing business up and running.

Him, Emyr Huws and some other bloke.

Some real bargains to be had!

£160 for a pair of shorts.
£90 a T Shirt.
Hoodies only £130 a pop, looks like the expensive ones have sold out!

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:46 - Sep 5 with 1668 viewsitfc48

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:00 - Sep 5 by le2blue

See he has pinched Castore's 'Better Never Stops' strap line, suspect he might be hearing from their lawyers.

Maybe that's why this new trademark application has recently been filed https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00003906397

Their previous trademark was limited solely to sportswear.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:58 - Sep 5 with 1646 viewsle2blue

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:46 - Sep 5 by itfc48

Maybe that's why this new trademark application has recently been filed https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00003906397

Good spot. Given Castore's focus on football, would seem odd that Chambo doesn't know that they're likely to be in breach of trademark.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:58 - Sep 5 with 1642 viewssoupytwist

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:46 - Sep 5 by itfc48

They nicked it from the London 2012 Team GB slogan.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 21:15 - Sep 5 with 1612 viewsitfc48

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 20:58 - Sep 5 by le2blue

Good spot. Given Castore's focus on football, would seem odd that Chambo doesn't know that they're likely to be in breach of trademark.

Am regularly seeing things that breach trademark law these days. I guess some are just not aware of it although I've come across a few who are aware of the laws and push on regardless (not suggesting Chambo is one of these btw!)

Fair play to them for getting into something new and hope they do well. I'm sure there will be lots of their apparel on show at FPR.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 21:35 - Sep 5 with 1596 viewsReus30

Really Chambo... be better. All that experience and you want to do rubbish like this.

Makes me think he was the problem over the last decade if this was his retirement plan.

Edit: I have just seen the £48 hat, seriously just why.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 21:36]
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 22:06 - Sep 5 with 1556 viewsportmanking

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 18:29 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

I don’t think it is hard for ex-footballers, especially with the reach they have.

Been working on it for four years to be fair.

If this is the best they can come up with in four years, I'd go back to those coaching badges if I was Chambo...

A half-baked Shopify site with overpriced tat. Deary me.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 22:07]
Here you go my old mucker.... on 22:12 - Sep 5 with 1533 viewsronnyd

Here you go my old mucker.... on 18:30 - Sep 5 by redrickstuhaart

Bloody hell. Money for old rope.

Money for old plastic bottles.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 23:00 - Sep 5 with 1485 viewsolimar

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 17:46 - Sep 5 by MillsTash

Was and presumably still is a massive anti vaxer during covid. Makes you wonder.

Wasnt one of his parents someone important in the NHS? I have an odd recollection of him making some statements at the time of COVID.
This feels like I might be making it up though.....

Edit- yeah, I was right:

Huws: My Dad and Other NHS Workers Are in the Firing Line 24th Mar 2020 17:23
Blues midfielder Emyr Huws, whose father is a GP and whose mother and girlfriend also work for the NHS, has backed the Government’s decision to put the country into lockdown in the fight against the coronavirus. 5

[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 23:03]
Login to get fewer ads

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 23:17 - Sep 5 with 1474 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 21:35 - Sep 5 by Reus30

Really Chambo... be better. All that experience and you want to do rubbish like this.

Makes me think he was the problem over the last decade if this was his retirement plan.

Edit: I have just seen the £48 hat, seriously just why.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 21:36]

Chambers is an utter scumbag. So was his best ally Skuse. They both knew how to twist Bloots and the other happy clappers' brains in their countless interviews. And their touching waffling about the commitment to the ITFC shirt. They both know how to manipulate the gullible ones.

Please , ignore Bloots as he is a Grade A guillible one. He is a Norwich troll whose only intention is to wind you all up. Look at this scumbag's language. He has no respect for the people on this forum. Please don't take any notice of him.

a cApTaIn , A lEaDeR aNd A lEgEnD.....for taking us down without a fight and having a temerity to moan about the managers. He knows he will con a few Town fans with whatever he is doing nowadays.

F**k him and his captaincy. He took us down without a fight.....Yet....this fanbase was overjoyed when he was rewarded with a new contract for the relegation.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 23:50]
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 23:32 - Sep 5 with 1404 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 23:00 - Sep 5 by olimar

Wasnt one of his parents someone important in the NHS? I have an odd recollection of him making some statements at the time of COVID.
This feels like I might be making it up though.....

Edit- yeah, I was right:

Huws: My Dad and Other NHS Workers Are in the Firing Line 24th Mar 2020 17:23
Blues midfielder Emyr Huws, whose father is a GP and whose mother and girlfriend also work for the NHS, has backed the Government’s decision to put the country into lockdown in the fight against the coronavirus. 5

[Post edited 5 Sep 2023 23:03]

Good save Emyr Huws....for his non-ITFC involment
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 06:35 - Sep 6 with 1278 viewsJackNorthStand

Chambo and Emry Huws you know it’s not going to be great fashion 😂
Morning Machers…..! on 06:43 - Sep 6 with 1285 viewsBloots

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 23:17 - Sep 5 by Mach_foreignBlue

Chambers is an utter scumbag. So was his best ally Skuse. They both knew how to twist Bloots and the other happy clappers' brains in their countless interviews. And their touching waffling about the commitment to the ITFC shirt. They both know how to manipulate the gullible ones.

Please , ignore Bloots as he is a Grade A guillible one. He is a Norwich troll whose only intention is to wind you all up. Look at this scumbag's language. He has no respect for the people on this forum. Please don't take any notice of him.

a cApTaIn , A lEaDeR aNd A lEgEnD.....for taking us down without a fight and having a temerity to moan about the managers. He knows he will con a few Town fans with whatever he is doing nowadays.

F**k him and his captaincy. He took us down without a fight.....Yet....this fanbase was overjoyed when he was rewarded with a new contract for the relegation.

…..how’s the head?

This is one of your more psychotic outbursts from an extensive back catalogue!

Have a great day, you total lunatic.

Lots of love from a “scumbag Norwich troll”.

Blooters x

Morning Machers…..! on 07:11 - Sep 6 with 1235 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Morning Machers…..! on 06:43 - Sep 6 by Bloots

…..how’s the head?

This is one of your more psychotic outbursts from an extensive back catalogue!

Have a great day, you total lunatic.

Lots of love from a “scumbag Norwich troll”.

Blooters x

All fine sweetie. How is your head?

A few words of truth about you never harmful you degenerate.

A legend, eh?
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 07:11 - Sep 6 with 1227 viewstextbackup

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 18:29 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

I don’t think it is hard for ex-footballers, especially with the reach they have.

Been working on it for four years to be fair.

4 years to come up with that lot? Assume it wasn’t a full time project.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 07:24 - Sep 6 with 1204 viewsibbleobble

£200 for a plain baseball shirt. This business will pop within a year.
Keep taking the tablets…. on 07:26 - Sep 6 with 1202 viewsBloots

Morning Machers…..! on 07:11 - Sep 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

All fine sweetie. How is your head?

A few words of truth about you never harmful you degenerate.

A legend, eh?

….actually seriously, keep taking them.

Captain, leader, legend.

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 07:32 - Sep 6 with 1194 viewsitfcjoe

Utter lunatic

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 07:36 - Sep 6 with 1191 viewstextbackup

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 07:24 - Sep 6 by ibbleobble

£200 for a plain baseball shirt. This business will pop within a year.

Seeing Huws running in the promotional video blew my mind, maybe they need to charge £200 a top to pay for the Dr that managed to get him fit for that 20 sec video

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 08:07 - Sep 6 with 1150 viewsBLUEBEAT

Oooh political

Poll: W or W

Keep taking the tablets…. on 08:15 - Sep 6 with 1134 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Keep taking the tablets…. on 07:26 - Sep 6 by Bloots

….actually seriously, keep taking them.

Captain, leader, legend.

A captain, leader, legend......yeah, for taking us down without s fight and having an easy life in League One.

I enjoy watching the current team, its commitment and respect for the badge. Your legend wouldn't fit at all in it.
Of course he wouldn’t…. on 08:19 - Sep 6 with 1116 viewsBloots

Keep taking the tablets…. on 08:15 - Sep 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

A captain, leader, legend......yeah, for taking us down without s fight and having an easy life in League One.

I enjoy watching the current team, its commitment and respect for the badge. Your legend wouldn't fit at all in it.

….he’s 38 in a fortnight!

Happy early birthday skipper, if you’re reading this.

#legend

Of course he wouldn’t…. on 08:22 - Sep 6 with 1118 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Of course he wouldn’t…. on 08:19 - Sep 6 by Bloots

….he’s 38 in a fortnight!

Happy early birthday skipper, if you’re reading this.

#legend

Even if he was 5-6 younger he still wouldn't fit in it. No more easy paydays for doing nothing good

Buy him some cake and thank him for taking us down.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2023 8:23]
Wibble. (n/t) on 08:22 - Sep 6 with 1109 viewsBloots

Of course he wouldn’t…. on 08:22 - Sep 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

Even if he was 5-6 younger he still wouldn't fit in it. No more easy paydays for doing nothing good

Of course he wouldn’t…. on 08:28 - Sep 6 with 1090 viewsredrickstuhaart

Of course he wouldn’t…. on 08:22 - Sep 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

I don't rate him as highly as some do on here. I think he was limited, regardless of the overt comittment.

However, you are being a completely disproportionate muppet.
I see that Chambo (legend) has got.... on 08:36 - Sep 6 with 1065 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

This + thinking Toto was better than Woolfy = impossible to take you seriously

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024