Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? 09:20 - Oct 25 with 1653 viewsITFC_Forever

Happy Birthday Phil, may your day be paved with cheese, hobnobs, Audis and three points.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 09:25 - Oct 25 with 1634 viewsRyorry

Happy Birthday Phil 🍻

You can have both of those pints :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 09:39 - Oct 25 with 1608 viewsGuthrum

Merry birthday Phil! Echo the sentiments above.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 09:47 - Oct 25 with 1594 viewsKeno

Happy Birthday, I hope Gav is taking you somewhere nice

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 09:50 - Oct 25 with 1583 viewsPhilTWTD

Cheers. Almost certainly will be some Audis tailgating me on the way to Bristol at some point.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 10:04 - Oct 25 with 1558 viewshoppy

Happy birthday Phil. Hope you have an enjoyable day and let your hair down.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 10:21 - Oct 25 with 1536 viewsKeno

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 09:50 - Oct 25 by PhilTWTD

Cheers. Almost certainly will be some Audis tailgating me on the way to Bristol at some point.

Phil's Birthday Euphemism " Audis tailgating me on the way to Bristol"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 10:48 - Oct 25 with 1500 viewsMattinLondon

You should really have a word with both Gav and Mark about that.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 10:59 - Oct 25 with 1488 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 10:04 - Oct 25 by hoppy

Happy birthday Phil. Hope you have an enjoyable day and let your hair down.

Cheers, I will be letting it down to its full extent. New kit on my birthday, it's like it's 1978 all over again!
Login to get fewer ads

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 11:06 - Oct 25 with 1458 views_clive_baker_

Happy birthday Phil, hopefully town do the business tonight.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 11:18 - Oct 25 with 1438 viewshoppy

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 10:59 - Oct 25 by PhilTWTD

Cheers, I will be letting it down to its full extent. New kit on my birthday, it's like it's 1978 all over again!

Maybe celebrate with a Guinness 0% or two, perhaps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 11:29 - Oct 25 with 1423 viewsReus30

Happy Birthday Phil!
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 11:37 - Oct 25 with 1412 viewsWhos_blue

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 11:41 - Oct 25 with 1405 viewssolemio

Who is this Phil you're all going on about?
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:00 - Oct 25 with 1367 views2-5-7

Happy Birthday Phil

Got to ask and apologies if it has been asked before - what is your photo of?
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:26 - Oct 25 with 1327 viewsRyorry

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:00 - Oct 25 by 2-5-7

Happy Birthday Phil

Got to ask and apologies if it has been asked before - what is your photo of?

"Search image with Google" said it's -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaselefant

Park in Hamm, Germany with a glass elephant sculpture.

Amirite Phil?

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:28 - Oct 25 with 1321 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 11:18 - Oct 25 by hoppy

Maybe celebrate with a Guinness 0% or two, perhaps?

Maybe!
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:30 - Oct 25 with 1300 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:26 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

"Search image with Google" said it's -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaselefant

Park in Hamm, Germany with a glass elephant sculpture.

Amirite Phil?

Indeed, the glass elephant hotel in Hamm. Think I was amused by the concept about seven years ago and made it my avatar. Actually went to see it when we were in Germany and not far away in pre-season a few years back.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:36 - Oct 25 with 1285 viewsRyorry

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:30 - Oct 25 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, the glass elephant hotel in Hamm. Think I was amused by the concept about seven years ago and made it my avatar. Actually went to see it when we were in Germany and not far away in pre-season a few years back.

G'wan, admit it, it was the name that clinched it wasn't it?!

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:42 - Oct 25 with 1269 viewsPhilTWTD

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:36 - Oct 25 by Ryorry

G'wan, admit it, it was the name that clinched it wasn't it?!

I think Germany-based poster Horst 3000 mentioned the town of Hamm and in turn the hotel, which is what it's most known for.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 13:05 - Oct 25 with 1236 viewsMK1

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Phillllllllllll,
Happy Birthday to you.
Have a good one.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 13:54 - Oct 25 with 1211 viewsJakeITFC

Happy Birthday Phil - the on this day part of the site shows it been quite a momentous day in recent history: lots of games (without defeat), the day Paul Hurst was sacked, Joe Royle was set for talks in 2002 and it was also a day that saw Vermund Brekke Skard play in a trial match.
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 19:57 - Oct 25 with 1105 views2-5-7

Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 12:30 - Oct 25 by PhilTWTD

Makes sense. Cool building!
Mystery solved thanks
Have we had a Happy Birthday Phil thread yet? on 20:04 - Oct 25 with 1093 viewsSwansea_Blue

A belated Happy Birthday.

I've asked Broady to score for you.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024