Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester (A) 12:54 - Jan 10 with 4169 viewslongtimefan

Looks like there's going to be in excess of 400 tickets available for general sale tomorrow. Do you think we'll sell out? Would be a great turnout on a Monday night with it on Sky.
Leicester (A) on 12:56 - Jan 10 with 4137 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Presumably all the super fans with zero points will be there so yep I imagine so. See also Maidstone at home
Leicester (A) on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 3936 viewsStewart27

Leicester (A) on 12:56 - Jan 10 by PrideOfTheEast

Presumably all the super fans with zero points will be there so yep I imagine so. See also Maidstone at home

Strange to have a dig at fans who want to go and watch town who probably haven’t been able to.
Leicester (A) on 13:16 - Jan 10 with 3912 viewsHorsham

Yeah I may do.
Leicester (A) on 13:32 - Jan 10 with 3780 viewsPlums

Leicester (A) on 13:15 - Jan 10 by Stewart27

Strange to have a dig at fans who want to go and watch town who probably haven’t been able to.

Yeah, very odd. As a Nottingham based fan, I'll be hoping to get tickets to take those of us who can rarely get to games.
Not sure what a 'superfan' is - where do I apply?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Leicester (A) on 14:09 - Jan 10 with 3587 viewsHelp

Reasons being
1. Larger number of tickets available compared to other venues
2. Some supporters getting skint after Xmas and cannot afford to go
3. Some of the previous supporters can't see us winning so can't be bothered to go and watch us.
4. Tickets to expensive.
5. Nothing else springs to mind at the moment
Leicester (A) on 14:15 - Jan 10 with 3500 viewsITFC_Forever

Leicester (A) on 14:09 - Jan 10 by Help

Reasons being
3. Some of the previous supporters can't see us winning so can't be bothered to go and watch us.
4. Tickets to expensive.

6. Monday night.
7. Live on Sky.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

8. Season's over. (n/t) on 14:26 - Jan 10 with 3426 viewsBloots

Leicester (A) on 14:15 - Jan 10 by ITFC_Forever

6. Monday night.
7. Live on Sky.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Leicester (A) on 14:50 - Jan 10 with 3335 viewsgringoblue

Leicester (A) on 14:09 - Jan 10 by Help

Reasons being
4. Tickets to expensive.

One more for you. I go to most Midlands away games with my 8 year old and his grandad, now it is a school night I can't take the boy so we're not going.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester (A) on 16:58 - Jan 10 with 3046 viewsHelp

Some fans hit the top level of points to enable them to get tickets to the Norwich game so not so bothered about away games now
Leicester (A) on 17:09 - Jan 10 with 2951 viewsSawtrich

8pm on a Monday night is a ridiculous time to play. People have lives, jobs and all sorts of things to take care of. Unfortunately this is what we're going to have to put up with if the team is successful.
Leicester (A) on 19:18 - Jan 10 with 2655 viewsMullet

Scummy comment that. Especially when Sky means loads of people can't go now. Doesn't help people are still buying up tickets then selling them on too so they can keep points and deny others seats.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Leicester (A) on 19:21 - Jan 10 with 2618 viewsSwansea_Blue

Leicester (A) on 13:15 - Jan 10 by Stewart27

This, with bells on. And a festive hat with a little bit of tinsel.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Leicester (A) on 20:19 - Jan 10 with 2426 viewstivo

Bellend
Leicester (A) on 20:44 - Jan 10 with 2328 viewspennblue

Leicester (A) on 16:58 - Jan 10 by Help

Some fans hit the top level of points to enable them to get tickets to the Norwich game so not so bothered about away games now

Nah they will introduce new bands soon i reckon once we have 1k over 30 pts

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Leicester (A) on 20:49 - Jan 10 with 2311 viewskiwiblue

Leicester (A) on 13:32 - Jan 10 by Plums

Yeah, very odd. As a Nottingham based fan, I'll be hoping to get tickets to take those of us who can rarely get to games.
Not sure what a 'superfan' is - where do I apply?

I guess I may be a superfan based on distance although I know of several who live further south than me.
Leicester (A) on 21:14 - Jan 10 with 2217 viewsClareBlue

You have no idea what some fans sacrifice to get to matches. Some have very limited disposable income so can only make a few a year, some have caring responsibilities, or mobility issues or numerous other challenges. Some might have been going since 1960s but now can only get to a few games.
Really crap comment, not worthy of this forum tbh
Leicester (A) on 13:19 - Jan 11 with 1599 viewsPlums

Ticket sorted. If you could hold up a sign showing how many points you've got, I'll come and find you and shake your hand and have a chat about midweek Grimsby, Oldham, Tranmere, Scunthorpe etc. away trips from years gone by.
But then again, they say 'never meet your heroes' so perhaps I won't bother.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Leicester (A) on 14:09 - Jan 11 with 1487 viewsLowerNorth

Any good parking tips for this one please??… TWTD’ers much more reliable than a google search 😁
Leicester (A) on 15:07 - Jan 11 with 1357 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Leicester (A) on 14:09 - Jan 11 by LowerNorth

Any good parking tips for this one please??… TWTD’ers much more reliable than a google search 😁

Like every ground parking isn’t great for match days.. I’d probably suggest some street parking near Freemans common which is a short walk, but likely to get caught up in some post match traffic on Aylestone Road. Failing that there are plenty of small car parks near the royal infirmary but you’ll get caught in post match traffic on Narborough Road..

That said, Monday nights shouldn’t be as bad as Saturday 3pm kicks offs so I’d probably plump for the former and travel Aylestone Road into the city, that way you have Odeon & Morrisons you could park at near to the allocated away club boozer (which is also close to Freemans common) so that might be your best bet for cheap/free options
Last time I drove up there.... on 15:19 - Jan 11 with 1297 viewsBloots

Leicester (A) on 14:09 - Jan 11 by LowerNorth

....I parked in the Leicester Tigers RFU car park.

From memory it was fine.

But it might not be now.

Or it might still be.

Maybe.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Leicester (A) on 16:15 - Jan 11 with 1219 viewstextbackup

Made me laugh anyway mate… 😂

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leicester (A) on 17:42 - Jan 11 with 1138 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Leicester (A) on 16:15 - Jan 11 by textbackup

Made me laugh anyway mate… 😂

I was obviously being deadly serious

Sensitive bunch aren't we.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024