Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester Roll Call… 13:09 - Jan 21 with 2978 viewsSitfcB

Can’t believe we sold it out, amazing support once again, allocation was 3,305.

Joining the Galloway gang for this one… Plan is to get some sleep on the way back as will be up for work at 5 on Tuesday morning.

Been saying that I’m not expecting anything thing from this one, and anything would be a bonus, but Leicester seems to have a midfield problem and no manager on the sideline, no reason why we can go there and get something - a win would be massive.

Heart says it’ll be a 2-0 win, one of our professional Away performances from last season.

Head says a loss.

COYB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Leicester Roll Call… on 13:18 - Jan 21 with 2918 viewsle2blue

Local game where I get to walk to the ground. I’ll settle for similar game and performance as when Ambrose scored the late winner for a 2-1 win.
Leicester Roll Call… on 13:27 - Jan 21 with 2864 viewsWhos_blue

First away game of the season.
So glad I could get a ticket.
Naturally I would take a draw right now if offerred!
Can't wait!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Leicester Roll Call… on 13:46 - Jan 21 with 2773 viewsStenvict

6th visit, and yet to see a win. Would probably take a draw.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Leicester Roll Call… on 14:53 - Jan 21 with 2660 viewsRKD

I’ll be there, not a long journey from Sheffield.

Fingers crossed it’s a special night.

Poll: Edwards goal - shot or cross?

Leicester Roll Call… on 14:58 - Jan 21 with 2626 viewsJrm_72

Yes Sir! Me and my bro from Essex meeting our cousin from Manchester up there.

No predictions from me, but I've just got a good feeling about it!
Leicester Roll Call… on 15:17 - Jan 21 with 2558 viewsyorkshireblue

I’ll be there - my only prediction is that it’ll be cold!
Leicester Roll Call… on 15:31 - Jan 21 with 2500 viewsPlums

I'll be there, a short drive from Nottingham. Hoping we can sit anywhere so the three of us going together don't have to sit in different parts.

It can't be worse than the last time I saw us at Leicester. Looking forward to a good game with a Town win and taking the p!ss out of Leicester's cardboard clappers (if they still have them).

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Leicester Roll Call… on 16:26 - Jan 21 with 2391 viewspennblue

Looking forward to it, would be nice if we bring the noise tomorrow night and can get the non stop singing thing going.....

Is our dummer coming?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Login to get fewer ads

Leicester Roll Call… on 20:37 - Jan 21 with 2128 viewsMeadowlark

Staying overnight in Leicester after the match. Should be time for a couple of celebratory beers!
Leicester Roll Call… on 20:54 - Jan 21 with 2046 viewsdurhamj

Can't wait...Gateshead and back with an away win in between
Leicester Roll Call… on 21:34 - Jan 21 with 1903 viewsJamie1991

Looking forward to it. optimistic we can get some form of result
Leicester Roll Call… on 21:46 - Jan 21 with 1873 viewsLRB84UK

Leicester Roll Call… on 13:46 - Jan 21 by Stenvict

6th visit, and yet to see a win. Would probably take a draw.

Last 3 games I've been to we've let in 13 goals and scored just 2. I've been banned from going!
Leicester Roll Call… on 21:53 - Jan 21 with 1853 viewsSamWhiteUK

Hoping for a win, would be happy with a draw, expecting a loss, unfortunately. I'm Cambridge based so not too far for me and I'm playing golf in the area in the afternoon (which should be fun in the wind)
Leicester Roll Call… on 22:19 - Jan 21 with 1791 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I’m hoping for a better outcome than the last time I went there and we lost 6-0 and Bradley Orr put in possibly the worst performance I’d ever seen in a town shirt..

Think it was Mick’s 2nd game in charge and Vardy had only just started making the team for them.. in fact didn’t they Harry Kane on loan
Leicester Roll Call… on 22:31 - Jan 21 with 1749 viewsPlums

Leicester Roll Call… on 22:19 - Jan 21 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I’m hoping for a better outcome than the last time I went there and we lost 6-0 and Bradley Orr put in possibly the worst performance I’d ever seen in a town shirt..

Think it was Mick’s 2nd game in charge and Vardy had only just started making the team for them.. in fact didn’t they Harry Kane on loan

I don't think Kane was there but Waggy was. We made Lloyd Dyer look like the son of Messi. What a horrible day!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Leicester Roll Call… on 22:55 - Jan 21 with 1710 viewsBig_Jase

Leicester Roll Call… on 16:26 - Jan 21 by pennblue

Looking forward to it, would be nice if we bring the noise tomorrow night and can get the non stop singing thing going.....

Is our dummer coming?

Hopefully not, the drum kills the atmosphere, doesn’t add to it.

Just means the same repetitive, droning songs get sung. If we got rid of it at home atmosphere would be loads better.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Leicester Roll Call… on 23:06 - Jan 21 with 1684 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

🙋‍♂️

COYB(Oranges)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Leicester Roll Call… on 06:40 - Jan 22 with 1493 viewstextbackup

The move to sky put a spanner in the works for me, then work mates old man passed away, so thin on ground to cover him, so thought best to miss this one.
Sky sports blues tonight for me.
1-1 Chaplin

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Leicester Roll Call… on 07:31 - Jan 22 with 1444 viewsskinnybob72

Looks to be a lovely day for a drive from Edinburgh to Leicester…., amber weather warning in place until midday! Will leave a little bit later than originally planned.
Leicester Roll Call… on 08:43 - Jan 22 with 1358 viewshammo56

3 of us going, staying overnight.
Leicester Roll Call… on 09:08 - Jan 22 with 1295 viewsRe_User

Only a 40 min drive from my house, one of my closest away days this year. I’ve spotted a leisure centre 10mins walk south of the ground, which may be worth a look if you’re not comfortable with street parking.
Leicester Roll Call… on 09:11 - Jan 22 with 1271 viewsWalkyWonderland

I'll be there. A former resident of Leicester for 15 years, I'll be leaving Devon at lunchtime and catching up with some old Leicester friends tomorrow.
Leicester Roll Call… on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 1154 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Make that 3306. I am over from Canada to watch as a guest of Leicester City. Sitting in the posh seats ‘quietly cheering ‘ for the Town. I feel confident of the three points!

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Leicester Roll Call… on 10:53 - Jan 22 with 1099 viewsBluJu

I'll be there, family in tow. Very local to me, so we were biting our nails about getting tickets as we never miss this fixture (couldn't justify Membership for entire family, so sadly this will be the first away game we've managed this season, after getting tickets for the Rotherham debacle then not being able to make the rearranged fixture!).

Really looking forward to it. I've really missed the away buzz this season, plus local bragging rights at stake of course...
Leicester Roll Call… on 11:20 - Jan 22 with 1034 views_clive_baker_

3 of us travelling. Google maps is currently saying <2 hours from BSE, although 11am traffic will be different to 6pm traffic of course. I do love the 'local' away games, especially as it's going to be an in and out job as there's little appetite for pre match pints among us, and I'm driving anyway.

Wondering if we can leave at 5pm?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024