Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… 18:16 - Jan 21 with 4552 viewsghostofescobar

Means “thanks” and knows he is on his way. But to whom? Or equally maybe he taps the badge every game and it means absolutely nish.

GhostOfEscobar

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 18:21 - Jan 21 with 4469 viewsbluesbrothers

Thought exactly the same when I saw that

Was told on Friday we’re announcing a striker “early next week” but wasn’t told who. Given this weekend it can only be Moore, or more likely given they all played, none of the obvious three. Would be exciting if it was someone not linked yet from abroad.
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 18:46 - Jan 21 with 4163 viewsMK1

I am swaying more towards Gallagher. Happy with either of them, but Moore would most probably be a loan. Somebody none of us have a clue about would be exciting.
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:00 - Jan 21 with 3985 viewsScuzzer

It's just part of his normal entry routine...wouldn't get your hopes up.

Established 1968

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:04 - Jan 21 with 3926 viewsghostofescobar

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:00 - Jan 21 by Scuzzer

It's just part of his normal entry routine...wouldn't get your hopes up.

Unless you provide proof, I’m taking it he is at PR next week.

GhostOfEscobar

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:09 - Jan 21 with 3848 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Tapped the badge”. I’m surprised he didn’t miss

It’ll be interesting to see where he ends up. Despite what I’ve said about him based on what I’ve seen this year, when he’s match sharp he’ll be an asset to whomever he goes to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:10 - Jan 21 with 3843 viewsRadlett_blue

He's still getting game time in the PL. Why would Bournemouth let a squad player go for a paltry loan fee, unless they have a replacement lined up?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:27 - Jan 21 with 3608 viewsNthQldITFC

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:09 - Jan 21 by Swansea_Blue

It’ll be interesting to see where he ends up. Despite what I’ve said about him based on what I’ve seen this year, when he’s match sharp he’ll be an asset to whomever he goes to.

Is it a euphemism? Definitely sounds like a euphemism to me. It's a euphemism, isn't it?

Or is it a circumlocution?

Nevertheless, it seems like the polite way to go about things.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:08 - Jan 21 with 3258 viewsibbleobble

Why has he had 12 clubs in 12 years?
Login to get fewer ads

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:11 - Jan 21 with 3220 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:09 - Jan 21 by Swansea_Blue

Struggling to be excited by the prospect.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:14 - Jan 21 with 3180 viewsSwansea_Blue

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 19:27 - Jan 21 by NthQldITFC

Is it a euphemism? Definitely sounds like a euphemism to me. It's a euphemism, isn't it?

Or is it a circumlocution?

Nevertheless, it seems like the polite way to go about things.

I’m not sure whether he’s circumlocated, as I’ve never had the opportunity to check 🤷‍♂️

Golf? (n/t) on 20:16 - Jan 21 with 3163 viewsBloots

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:08 - Jan 21 by ibbleobble

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:25 - Jan 21 with 3070 viewsBloomBlue

Because he was totally committed to improving his career and coming from non--league he sometimes had to move quicker than he wanted.
As I always say, when you think a lot of fans rated Rhodes as better than Moore; Moore has played in the Prem and Rhodes failed to make the grade - funny old world
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 2958 viewsSwansea_Blue

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:25 - Jan 21 by BloomBlue

Because he was totally committed to improving his career and coming from non--league he sometimes had to move quicker than he wanted.
As I always say, when you think a lot of fans rated Rhodes as better than Moore; Moore has played in the Prem and Rhodes failed to make the grade - funny old world

I reckon because he kept getting caught peeking in the showers. Def info!

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 2959 viewsJ2BLUE

Would be very odd to do that at the start if he's just leaving on loan.

I don't think there's anything to see here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:45 - Jan 21 with 2852 viewsLeoMuff

Can’t see it being us, think he will be too expensive wages wise.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:18 - Jan 21 with 2588 viewsitfctilidie

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 18:46 - Jan 21 by MK1

I am swaying more towards Gallagher. Happy with either of them, but Moore would most probably be a loan. Somebody none of us have a clue about would be exciting.

Should get Jamie MacLaren on loan from Melbourne City - 100 goals in 127 games is not too shabby regardless of it being the A League. Him and either Moore or Gallagher would be good options.
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:25 - Jan 21 with 2512 viewsbluesbrothers

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 20:45 - Jan 21 by LeoMuff

Can’t see it being us, think he will be too expensive wages wise.

Why do people seem to think we can’t spend any money? It’s simply not true. It’s even less true when we know we can get double digit millions for Leif in the summer to balance the books if needs be
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:29 - Jan 21 with 2449 viewsLeoMuff

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:25 - Jan 21 by bluesbrothers

Why do people seem to think we can’t spend any money? It’s simply not true. It’s even less true when we know we can get double digit millions for Leif in the summer to balance the books if needs be

Don’t doubt we can, just others out there with far more.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:33 - Jan 21 with 2406 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Because at least 12 managers have rated him enough to want him?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:37 - Jan 21 with 2365 viewsBloomBlue

Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:25 - Jan 21 by bluesbrothers

Trouble is if we overspend and fail to be promoted and we're about to fail ffp, then the clubs who want to buy Leif know we're desperate and offer a lot less than he is worth.

You'll see a lot of people on here talking about when a club is desperate to sell (ie to get a high wage earner off the books) offer them £200k they'll have to sell sooner or later.

That's the danger, overspending and you can become desperate.
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 21:40 - Jan 21 with 2340 viewsVegtablue

Stansfield made it clear he was catching a National Express coach to reunite with Harry Clarke but then never got on, so I'm not being burnt twice.
Moore came on, tapped the badge twice…… on 22:26 - Jan 21 with 2102 viewsPenzanceblue

9 of those moves have been to a higher placed club. That should answer the question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024