Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If January was a band it would be The Smiths 10:41 - Jan 22 with 1042 viewshype313

Tragic month.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:43 - Jan 22 with 1024 viewshomer_123

Travis...surely?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:52 - Jan 22 with 996 viewsJ2BLUE

It's the Monday of months. An utter bastard.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:55 - Jan 22 with 988 viewsDubtractor

Would just point out that we've probably had more sunshine I'm January so far than we had in the whole of November and December.

January isn't so bad really.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:57 - Jan 22 with 977 viewsJ2BLUE

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:55 - Jan 22 by Dubtractor

Would just point out that we've probably had more sunshine I'm January so far than we had in the whole of November and December.

But no Christmas.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 969 viewsblueasfook

Joy Division. Dark and depressing.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:59 - Jan 22 with 969 viewscressi

Was hoping for The Cure
Looks like we are The Who
( are going to join )
If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 11:04 - Jan 22 with 949 viewsJimmyJazz

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 10:55 - Jan 22 by Dubtractor

It's quite noticeable that the daylight lasts longer rapidly in January. Funny, but notice this much more since i've been working at home the past 4 years, even though it's obvious.

In the office the lights are generally on all day, at home I determine when I need to switch the lights on.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 11:20 - Jan 22 with 877 viewspeterleeblue

Nearly light at 5pm now. Onwards and Upwards.
Login to get fewer ads

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 11:53 - Jan 22 with 804 viewsmatteoblue

It's just funny watching all those wallies standing out in the cold celebrating the 'new year'

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 12:01 - Jan 22 with 774 viewsNthQldITFC

It's great if there be snow.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 12:32 - Jan 22 with 716 viewsnodge_blue

Every day is silent and grey

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 12:33 - Jan 22 with 714 viewsGlasgowBlue

Surely it’s Pilot

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 13:28 - Jan 22 with 634 viewsthecheek

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 13:59 - Jan 22 with 593 viewsbrogansnose

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 11:20 - Jan 22 by peterleeblue

Nearly light at 5pm now. Onwards and Upwards.

The weather might be bit lousy but at least after Christmas its possible to think and feel that the corner has been turned and better lays ahead.
If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 14:09 - Jan 22 with 578 viewsDeano69

and payday is not until 127th of January too

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

If January was a band it would be The Smiths on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 557 viewsIllinoisblue

This feels like the 7th Monday in January already and there’s still another one to come.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024