Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! 22:17 - Jan 22 with 1162 viewsunstableblue

Our Ipswich born centre half is in the form of his career. Outstanding tonight. So composed, so dominant.

The Fridge was also excellent.

Just a shame maybe Luongo, Travis (although he saved us twice), Harness were losing too many duels first half.

The super subs won it for us. And I thought we saw Broadhead coming back to form.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:19 - Jan 22 with 1118 viewstcblue

I've watched since the 80s. I can't recall a manager with this level of game reading and tactical nous for game changing substitutions
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:22 - Jan 22 with 1045 viewshomer_123

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:19 - Jan 22 by tcblue

I've watched since the 80s. I can't recall a manager with this level of game reading and tactical nous for game changing substitutions

Agreed but it does help having Broady, Hutch, Sariemto and Taylor coming off the bench.

For me...the nous was the tweaks at half time. As much as we dislike Colin...he was right. Need to be a touch more direct and quicker to turn their defensive line.

KM did exactly that

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:23 - Jan 22 with 1024 viewscbower

Wolf played well one appalling header though. Fridge was imperious.

bluescouser

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:25 - Jan 22 with 985 viewsNutkins_Return

Haldky had an excellent second half and a superb through ball. Thought he was poor for the goal and one suicide pass so not MOTM for me. Edmundson probably. The subs were brilliant.
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:28 - Jan 22 with 941 viewsVic

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:22 - Jan 22 by homer_123

Agreed but it does help having Broady, Hutch, Sariemto and Taylor coming off the bench.

For me...the nous was the tweaks at half time. As much as we dislike Colin...he was right. Need to be a touch more direct and quicker to turn their defensive line.

KM did exactly that

Almost like Colin knows what he’s talking about. Who’d have thunk it!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:31 - Jan 22 with 897 viewsBondiBlue

Who was it that said woolf was a league one defender in league one, is a championship defender in the championship and will be a premier league defender in the premier league?

Poll: Which would you accept?

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:32 - Jan 22 with 874 viewsDarkBrandon

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:31 - Jan 22 by BondiBlue

Who was it that said woolf was a league one defender in league one, is a championship defender in the championship and will be a premier league defender in the premier league?

It was you. Just then
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:38 - Jan 22 with 784 viewsGeomorph

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:32 - Jan 22 by DarkBrandon

It was you. Just then

One misplaced header aside he was superb
Login to get fewer ads

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:40 - Jan 22 with 759 viewsvilanovablue

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:19 - Jan 22 by tcblue

Been doing it since the 70s and it's still true.
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:41 - Jan 22 with 748 viewsthe_toff

Fantastic. To think some would’ve left him out.
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:47 - Jan 22 with 696 viewsSimonds92

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:31 - Jan 22 by BondiBlue

Kieron Dyer wasn't it?
Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:49 - Jan 22 with 679 viewsthe_toff

Hladky gets MOTM. Deserved. But Wolfenden - just wow!! Just wow!! on 22:47 - Jan 22 by Simonds92

Kieron Dyer wasn't it?

Chambers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024