Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi 14:27 - Jan 25 with 2094 viewshype313

Are we at the infamous 'Imminent' stage yet?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:28 - Jan 25 with 2068 viewsSitfcB

Yeah but the local press have been gagged or something.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:38 - Jan 25 with 1949 viewsblueasfook

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:28 - Jan 25 by SitfcB

Yeah but the local press have been gagged or something.

ooh kinky

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:42 - Jan 25 with 1874 viewsRobTheMonk

In today, hat trick on Saturday, score loads, sell for 20 million. Easy.
So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:43 - Jan 25 with 1854 viewsSitfcB

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:42 - Jan 25 by RobTheMonk

In today, hat trick on Saturday, score loads, sell for 20 million. Easy.

He’s away at the Asian Cup, and he’s cup tied anyway

COYB

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:44 - Jan 25 with 1848 viewsSitfcB

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:38 - Jan 25 by blueasfook

ooh kinky

Are we talking about Fireman Ham again?
[Post edited 25 Jan 14:44]

COYB

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:45 - Jan 25 with 1825 viewsElderGrizzly

I like to think there is something like this sitting in Phil's office with the various stages attached to it

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:04 - Jan 25 with 1633 viewsPhilTWTD

From what I gather, it's a fair way from that yet. A long way from the physio asking him to cough.
So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:06 - Jan 25 with 1595 viewsbelgablue

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:04 - Jan 25 by PhilTWTD

From what I gather, it's a fair way from that yet. A long way from the physio asking him to cough.

Sounds imminently imminent. Exciting times.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:08 - Jan 25 with 1565 viewshype313

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:04 - Jan 25 by PhilTWTD

Not even at the cupping stage?

Wow

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:59 - Jan 25 with 1322 viewsFrimleyBlue

Aren't you scared that the deal could be scuppered as clubs will now only be aware of him. ;)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:29 - Jan 25 with 1208 viewsBasingstokeBlue

"TWTD understands ..."

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:35 - Jan 25 with 1139 viewsNthQldITFC

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 14:45 - Jan 25 by ElderGrizzly

I like to think there is something like this sitting in Phil's office with the various stages attached to it

Something tells me that's from the 1970s.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:38 - Jan 25 with 1102 viewsKeno

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:35 - Jan 25 by NthQldITFC

Something tells me that's from the 1970s.

toy still have that outfit in your wardrobe dont you/

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:39 - Jan 25 with 1076 viewsNthQldITFC

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:38 - Jan 25 by Keno

toy still have that outfit in your wardrobe dont you/

I wasnae even born!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:40 - Jan 25 with 1073 viewspennblue

Its all a smoke screen bargaining play i reckon, assuming that goes on still

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:41 - Jan 25 with 1067 viewsWhos_blue

We may be at imminent, but a little way off "Understands".

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:43 - Jan 25 with 1031 viewshoppy

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 15:08 - Jan 25 by hype313

Not even at the cupping stage?

Wow

I thought someone said he was cupped and tied... or something?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 17:44 - Jan 25 with 872 viewscressi

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:43 - Jan 25 by hoppy

Just a decoy whilst other deals are done.
So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 17:47 - Jan 25 with 843 viewsKeno

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 17:44 - Jan 25 by cressi

Just a decoy whilst other deals are done.

So you think Mbappe is still on?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 17:47 - Jan 25 with 840 viewshype313

So, given Phil and Stuart have both been given the green light on Al-Hamadi on 16:43 - Jan 25 by hoppy

Blimey, We really are rigorous with our medicals these days.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024