Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. 23:47 - Jan 27 with 1609 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

We lost, it can happen...it ruined my day too! People will remember Maidstone, we will be bit part players....get over yourselves, you know who you are.
Edit...
"Absolutely disastrous...."
"National disgrace..."

etc....etc

Really!!
...and breathe.
[Post edited 28 Jan 0:03]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:29 - Jan 28 with 1514 viewspointofblue

Bit part players is a pretty appropriate saying on today's performance.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:47 - Jan 28 with 1492 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

In fairness others have said stuff like

- We played really really well
- Thanks for the shooting practice
- We defended really well
- last season the clubs were only 2 leagues apart

That’s going far too far the other way and will piss people off. Fitness alone should be enough to win it comfortably. It is possibly a top ten FA cup upset in the history of the competition. No one wants any part of that, so it was rather humiliating.

We are going to have to collectively move on though and far bigger things at play! Don’t care about the cup but care about the above. Time to dust ourselves off and keep ourselves in the promotion race.
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:49 - Jan 28 with 1472 viewsredrickstuhaart

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:47 - Jan 28 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

In fairness others have said stuff like

- We played really really well
- Thanks for the shooting practice
- We defended really well
- last season the clubs were only 2 leagues apart

That’s going far too far the other way and will piss people off. Fitness alone should be enough to win it comfortably. It is possibly a top ten FA cup upset in the history of the competition. No one wants any part of that, so it was rather humiliating.

We are going to have to collectively move on though and far bigger things at play! Don’t care about the cup but care about the above. Time to dust ourselves off and keep ourselves in the promotion race.

No one said any of that
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:51 - Jan 28 with 1466 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:49 - Jan 28 by redrickstuhaart

No one said any of that

Wanna bet? How much are you will to stump up? I can take you to the threads if you like, or do you just stalk me to down arrow?
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:51 - Jan 28 with 1462 viewsgainsboroughblue

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:49 - Jan 28 by redrickstuhaart

No one said any of that

They absolutely have. Probably hidden among the threads as there has been (understandably) a lot of them.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:57 - Jan 28 with 1435 viewsredrickstuhaart

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:51 - Jan 28 by gainsboroughblue

They absolutely have. Probably hidden among the threads as there has been (understandably) a lot of them.

Nope. Not without context and caveats. No one has celebrated. They have said its one of those days. Which it is.

Quit the bedwetting.
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 01:23 - Jan 28 with 1377 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

It was just meant to be Maidstone's day for some reason.

Watch it back in slow motion, and you'll see that when the guy that scores their second goal shoots, he accidentally kicks it with his standing foot first, which takes it into the path for his other foot to connect sweetly with it.

You can see McKenna was seething under the surface in his interviews after the game and I'm sure today has confirmed some things for him about certain players and things he's been tinkering with.

Utterly embarrassing but probably done us a favour in the promotion race.
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 09:59 - Jan 28 with 1093 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:51 - Jan 28 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Wanna bet? How much are you will to stump up? I can take you to the threads if you like, or do you just stalk me to down arrow?

Yes, I'd like you to take me to those threads please. Particularly the one that says, "Thanks for the shooting practice."

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Login to get fewer ads

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 10:05 - Jan 28 with 1065 viewsMattinLondon

It was a poor result but I do agree with you that some posters have gone way over the top. Comments like ‘it’ll be remembered in thirty years time…national disgrace’. Balls.

Ten years ago Norwich, then a PL team, lost against non-league Luton. There’s been loads of posts taking the Micky out of them but I can’t remember that many mocking them for that result.

If we beat Preston then yesterday’s result won’t matter. True, other fans might well bring it up but who actually cares about what other fans think. Maybe those that log onto football banter Facebook pages or on Twitter - but that says more s out them then yesterday.
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 10:07 - Jan 28 with 1058 viewsNutkins_Return

It was probably the worst result in our history and was on midday BBC. I can completely understand people being really upset about it. Few went too far but I think most were really annoyed and in the circumstances I think it's completely understandable.

Perfect storm of losing to very low level opposition, scoring 1 goal in 38 attempts and at least two bits of officiating that directly decided the game (albeit we should have been good enough to win regardless as per the 38 shots).
[Post edited 28 Jan 11:02]
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 10:40 - Jan 28 with 967 viewsbrazil1982

I think we all thought the days if this rubbish were behind us...obviously not.
The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:10 - Jan 28 with 911 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Wise words Carol xx

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:12 - Jan 28 with 900 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:10 - Jan 28 by StochesStotasBlewe

Wise words Carol xx

You better not be talking down to or patronising me Lancelot xx

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:14 - Jan 28 with 874 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 10:40 - Jan 28 by brazil1982

I think we all thought the days if this rubbish were behind us...obviously not.

They are for now....we weren't rubbish. Rubbish was how we lost to Lincoln in the cup.

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:16 - Jan 28 with 869 viewstextbackup

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 00:57 - Jan 28 by redrickstuhaart

Nope. Not without context and caveats. No one has celebrated. They have said its one of those days. Which it is.

Quit the bedwetting.

Bedwetting 😂😂😂😂 fcking hell

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:36 - Jan 28 with 839 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:12 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

You better not be talking down to or patronising me Lancelot xx

Of course not sweetie

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:38 - Jan 28 with 828 viewspointofblue

The absolute state of some people on here today and tonight. on 11:14 - Jan 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

They are for now....we weren't rubbish. Rubbish was how we lost to Lincoln in the cup.

Rubbish result, rather than performance. Bar two dire moments at the back, the performance was fine.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024