| CONFIRMED 19:15 - Feb 1 with 4315 views | SitfcB | [Post edited 1 Feb 2024 19:16]
|  |
| |  |
| CONFIRMED (n/t) on 19:16 - Feb 1 with 3382 views | NthQldITFC | I liked the high altitude hint! |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:17 - Feb 1 with 3240 views | Swansea_Blue | They kept this one quiet. |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:17 - Feb 1 with 3229 views | hoppy | Has he got his Cardiff shirt on underneath that then? |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:17 - Feb 1 with 3214 views | JackNorthStand | Well happy with this |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:18 - Feb 1 with 3154 views | Help | F king yes |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:18 - Feb 1 with 3102 views | pointofblue | Thank goodness for that. Great signing. Welcome back, Kieffer, and well done to Ashton and co. |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:19 - Feb 1 with 2980 views | melonhead | Good job just need a full back now and job complete. |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:19 - Feb 1 with 2926 views | itfckenty | Literally just posted! Great news! |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| CONFIRMED on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 2830 views | GavTWTD | I'm moist |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 2795 views | BLUEGOLD |
| CONFIRMED on 19:19 - Feb 1 by itfckenty | Literally just posted! Great news! |
MA called him our number one target mmmmm |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:21 - Feb 1 with 2772 views | Matt_Netherlands | Even had time to make a video….. |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:21 - Feb 1 with 2736 views | SuperKieranMcKenna | Back of the nettttt. Welcome back Kieffer, look forgot the open top bus parade in a few months… |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:21 - Feb 1 with 2700 views | belgablue | Love deadline day for these 'out of nowhere' signings |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:21 - Feb 1 with 2679 views | Dubtractor | GTFI That's my first post on deadline day. Kept my powder dry till now. Quality not quantity and all that. |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:22 - Feb 1 with 2607 views | SitfcB | Town CEO Mark Ashton said: "We’re delighted to have completed a move for a player who was always our number one target. “It’s been a real team effort from a wide range of people at the Football Club, including Luke Werhun, Gary Probert and the recruitment team, while Kieran McKenna and his coaching staff have all played their parts. “We’re delighted to have got it across the line during a challenging window, with not a lot of movement across the leagues, and bring a current Premier League striker to the Club.” "It’s great to finally get it over the line because it’s been a long time coming during the window,” Kieffer told TownTV. |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:22 - Feb 1 with 2558 views | NthQldITFC | Got to love this quote, it's ALL about ITFC!: "I remember my first spell here and I’ve gone away and worked very hard on myself during that time, so I’m delighted to be back and can’t wait to get going." |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:23 - Feb 1 with 2413 views | Swansea_Blue |
| CONFIRMED on 19:18 - Feb 1 by pointofblue | Thank goodness for that. Great signing. Welcome back, Kieffer, and well done to Ashton and co. |
I’m relieved. I’m still not sure how this will pan out. There’s a good chance he’s so far above our other options that he’ll slot in and be a great asset. I’m a tad worried about the times I’ve seen him play and struggle this season though. But that’s only a snapshot in time and he looked a lot sharper in the cup game recently. The Wimbledon lad won’t be getting much game time (or maybe Jackson won’t and he goes back to being cover for Wes). |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:23 - Feb 1 with 2400 views | billlm |
| CONFIRMED on 19:20 - Feb 1 by BLUEGOLD | MA called him our number one target mmmmm |
BS |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:25 - Feb 1 with 2232 views | Metal_Hacker | E.I.E.I.E.I.O up the football league we go ! |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:25 - Feb 1 with 2208 views | Miaow |
| CONFIRMED on 19:20 - Feb 1 by GavTWTD | I'm moist |
|  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:27 - Feb 1 with 2070 views | LeoMuff | Great work Town. |  |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:27 - Feb 1 with 2066 views | Whos_blue |
| CONFIRMED on 19:20 - Feb 1 by BLUEGOLD | MA called him our number one target mmmmm |
Come on mate. What do you expect him to say? "He's third or fourth choice, but he'll have to do"? A little bit of positivity maybe? |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:28 - Feb 1 with 1989 views | badadski |
| CONFIRMED on 19:23 - Feb 1 by Swansea_Blue | I’m relieved. I’m still not sure how this will pan out. There’s a good chance he’s so far above our other options that he’ll slot in and be a great asset. I’m a tad worried about the times I’ve seen him play and struggle this season though. But that’s only a snapshot in time and he looked a lot sharper in the cup game recently. The Wimbledon lad won’t be getting much game time (or maybe Jackson won’t and he goes back to being cover for Wes). |
Wimbledon lad is completely different to Moore and will get plenty of the usual 25-30 mins as the other wingers when other teams are fooked. It’s worked whole of the season so won’t be changed now / just means are starting 11 is more than capable of keeping us on terms or leading by the time they come on to finish teams off |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 1984 views | billlm |
| CONFIRMED on 19:25 - Feb 1 by Metal_Hacker | E.I.E.I.E.I.O up the football league we go ! |
A good window now, We have a real chance, |  | |  |
| CONFIRMED on 19:29 - Feb 1 with 1971 views | Europablue |
| CONFIRMED on 19:20 - Feb 1 by BLUEGOLD | MA called him our number one target mmmmm |
That one smells a bit rotten! Still, he didn't need to say it, so maybe it's true. It does sound like a bit of a slight against Blackburn. |  | |  |
| |