Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? 20:54 - Feb 9 with 1681 viewsjasondozzell

Nervous but excited.

Loved KMac, Woolfy and Morsy's comments about sticking to principles, doubling down on that, and enjoying the journey. We'd have snapped hands off to be where we are at the beginning of the season.
Excited, ready to be entertained, understand the importance of a win… on 21:00 - Feb 9 with 1636 viewsunstableblue

… and ready to sing and shout like a feckin loon to do my bit

Just hoping the week on the training ground with Moore and West Brom’s away form may be the catalyst

Really hoping that Broadhead plays a part.

Enjoy it JD - and bring your A game

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:06 - Feb 9 with 1609 viewsBugs

Confident.

Think we will win 2-0 and put in a performance that will give everyone a boost.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 1604 viewsVegtablue

Not nearly as nervous as I was a few games ago, but still a little because of what May may bring. Mostly excitement to show we're better than our performance at the Hawthorns.
Excited, ready to be entertained, understand the importance of a win… on 21:09 - Feb 9 with 1598 viewsjasondozzell

Excited, ready to be entertained, understand the importance of a win… on 21:00 - Feb 9 by unstableblue

… and ready to sing and shout like a feckin loon to do my bit

Just hoping the week on the training ground with Moore and West Brom’s away form may be the catalyst

Really hoping that Broadhead plays a part.

Enjoy it JD - and bring your A game

Cheers! You too.
Yep! Need to really get behind them from minute one.

Moore and Al Hamadi looked a real handful last week. I came away feeling strangely upbeat despite the defeat. Exciting to see them integrated over the next few weeks.

Broady needs a spark doesn't he.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 1592 viewsjasondozzell

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:06 - Feb 9 by Bugs

Confident.

Think we will win 2-0 and put in a performance that will give everyone a boost.

Feel similar. I really like the way that we seem to smart from any loss - interesting that Mckenna framed it as a chance to get one back for defeat at Hawthorns.

Win and momentum will be back.
Moist. (n/t) on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 1589 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 1586 viewsjasondozzell

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:08 - Feb 9 by Vegtablue

Not nearly as nervous as I was a few games ago, but still a little because of what May may bring. Mostly excitement to show we're better than our performance at the Hawthorns.

Agree. Probably the only game this season where we never looked like getting back in the game.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:11 - Feb 9 with 1584 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Feeling like I hate 12:30 kick offs.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:14 - Feb 9 with 1568 viewsjasondozzell

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:11 - Feb 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Horrible aren't they... Atmosphere never as good but hopefully the importance of tomorrow's game might wake everyone up a bit more.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:16 - Feb 9 with 1563 viewsVegtablue

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:11 - Feb 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Aye that as well lol, though I'm of the understanding we should treasure these start times because it means we're going places.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:17 - Feb 9 with 1558 viewsquad

I don't know why but I'm feeling extremely confident. Just a gut feeling. I'm going for 2-0 as well.

Burns first half and Al-Hamadi to come on as a sub and get a 2nd. Kieffer will be unlucky and hit the woodwork twice.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:18 - Feb 9 with 1545 viewsjasondozzell

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:17 - Feb 9 by quad

I don't know why but I'm feeling extremely confident. Just a gut feeling. I'm going for 2-0 as well.

Burns first half and Al-Hamadi to come on as a sub and get a 2nd. Kieffer will be unlucky and hit the woodwork twice.

Al Hamadi goal would be brilliant
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:19 - Feb 9 with 1548 viewsSitfcB

Really confident.

My confidence levels increased the other day when I saw that Norwich beat them 2-0 not long ago

Looking forward to seeing Kieffer Moore on a rampage again and then hopefully Al-Hamadi in the latter stages.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:25 - Feb 9 with 1517 viewsjasondozzell

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:19 - Feb 9 by SitfcB

Really confident.

My confidence levels increased the other day when I saw that Norwich beat them 2-0 not long ago

Looking forward to seeing Kieffer Moore on a rampage again and then hopefully Al-Hamadi in the latter stages.

Big Kief on the rampage was great wasn't it 😁 He looks the real deal. Great in air obviously but loved his calmness for the second.

If scum can beat them then we definitely can.

Love the confidence and positivity!
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:28 - Feb 9 with 1502 viewsArchiRob

Well if we are mirroring last season the pick up is not due until after Valantines day? So two disapointing results until the wild ride back to the Premiership.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:45 - Feb 9 with 1461 viewsjasondozzell

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 21:28 - Feb 9 by ArchiRob

Well if we are mirroring last season the pick up is not due until after Valantines day? So two disapointing results until the wild ride back to the Premiership.

Yeah although, Bristol Rovers aside, I often think it was the fightback against Wednesday that marked a turning point. Broady free kick to get one back kind of changed entire season I think.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 22:49 - Feb 9 with 1345 viewsFrimleyBlue

Just wish we'd see a bit of passion from some of them rather than the generic we re performing well, one game at a time. It's great to be where we are no on thought that in the summer.

Be pssed off you've won 2 games In 10. Show the fans you want promotion and not just playing games like they don't actually matter as we've done better than anyone thought in the summer.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 23:52 - Feb 9 with 1229 viewsTheBoyBlue

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 22:49 - Feb 9 by FrimleyBlue

Just wish we'd see a bit of passion from some of them rather than the generic we re performing well, one game at a time. It's great to be where we are no on thought that in the summer.

Be pssed off you've won 2 games In 10. Show the fans you want promotion and not just playing games like they don't actually matter as we've done better than anyone thought in the summer.

That's what got us this far though.

One game at a time, don't get bogged down with previous disappointments. I like that they are so professional about it all rather than getting distracted by too much emotion.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 01:09 - Feb 10 with 1166 viewssixtouchfootball

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 22:49 - Feb 9 by FrimleyBlue

But we have done better than we thought we would have done in the summer. 99.9% off supporters and the club. Have a day off.
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 07:43 - Feb 10 with 1005 viewsITFC_Forever

Nervous.

They were bigger, stronger and faster at The Hawthorns. That game and Leeds (a) we weren’t in it at all and never looked like getting anything.

And 12.30 kick-offs are always crap atmospheres, here and everywhere else.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 08:00 - Feb 10 with 956 viewsFrimleyBlue

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 01:09 - Feb 10 by sixtouchfootball

But we have done better than we thought we would have done in the summer. 99.9% off supporters and the club. Have a day off.

Nah it's OK thank you.

I don't care for the plucky little ipswich card.

We are where we are. We've played those around us. Now facing those We've already competed with. Everyone keeps saying how we have players destined for prem next season or they don't need replacing because they're excellent. So why the need to down play our chances of promotion by just referring back to summer it's quite defeatist imo.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 08:01 - Feb 10 with 957 viewsNthQldITFC

Confident too. You can see the strength of character and pragmatism that this squad has. Through the last eight games, heads could have dropped a little, doubts set in. But you don't get any sense of that. The debuts of KM and AAH were both very good, and the feeling of a fresh surge of energy in the second half last week was electric.

I think we'll win well today, and push on exceptionally well over the last few months of the season.

2-0.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 08:34 - Feb 10 with 876 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Dreading this as I still remember we were second best against them at theirs.

Heart says 1-0, head... hmmmm
Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 08:45 - Feb 10 with 842 viewsbrogansnose

Big game tomorrow... How are we feeling? on 08:34 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Dreading this as I still remember we were second best against them at theirs.

Heart says 1-0, head... hmmmm

We will win.

There will be huge amount of determination to get over last weeks result and not showing up at the Hawthorns.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024