Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team 11:38 - Mar 6 with 3664 viewsKeno

He's a wonderful Leif
The Wolf of Portman Road

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:46 - Mar 6 with 1837 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Al Hamadi Another Day he would score that penalty

The Return of the Kieff

The Two Towers (how Moore coming in and Burgess coming back from international duty got us back on track)
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:46 - Mar 6 with 1837 viewsNthQldITFC

The Luongoest Day

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:47 - Mar 6 with 1828 viewscressi

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:46 - Mar 6 by NthQldITFC

The Luongoest Day

The Ipswich Redemption
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:49 - Mar 6 with 1814 viewsITFC_Forever

The Wizard of Vaz.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:49 - Mar 6 with 1813 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

One flew into the keeper's net
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:53 - Mar 6 with 1795 viewsKeno

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:49 - Mar 6 by DropCliffsNotBombs

One flew into the keeper's net

Wes Side Story

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:53 - Mar 6 with 1792 viewsGeoffSentence

Escape To Victory

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:53 - Mar 6 with 1792 viewsWeWereZombies

Vel iče Štation Zebrakoski

Apologies, just re-read the thread title and seen 'current'...but I have to get my tenuous play on the Macedonian Steve Gerard's name in.
[Post edited 6 Mar 12:10]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:54 - Mar 6 with 1790 viewscressi

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:53 - Mar 6 by Keno

Wes Side Story

Ipswich do Dallas and everyone else
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:55 - Mar 6 with 1782 viewsKeno

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:54 - Mar 6 by cressi

Ipswich do Dallas and everyone else

True Deflectives

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:56 - Mar 6 with 1762 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The Magnificent 'Leven.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 11:57 - Mar 6 with 1748 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Carry On Winning

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:05 - Mar 6 with 1714 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The Post-Sheepshank Redemption

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:07 - Mar 6 with 1698 viewsKropotkin123

Halloween (franchise) - Though the writers may find it unrealistic how many times we come back from the dead...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:12 - Mar 6 with 1681 views_clive_baker_

Up
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:12 - Mar 6 with 1678 viewsWeWereZombies

Bending the rules but a couple of TV series

Broadhead Revisited

Corriendabation Street

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:13 - Mar 6 with 1676 views_clive_baker_

Glorious Basterds
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:14 - Mar 6 with 1672 viewsKeno

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:12 - Mar 6 by _clive_baker_

Up

The Invisible Man

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:18 - Mar 6 with 1645 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Very Very Very Very Good Fellas

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:20 - Mar 6 with 1632 viewsKeno

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:18 - Mar 6 by Tangledupin_Blue

Very Very Very Very Good Fellas

For a Few Tackles Morsy

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:23 - Mar 6 with 1612 viewsnoggin

Luck
Dirty Harry
Deflections
97 minutes
[Post edited 6 Mar 12:31]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:27 - Mar 6 with 1594 viewsexeterblue10

The Incredibles
Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:28 - Mar 6 with 1591 viewsWeWereZombies

Dirty Harry Clarke (but only when absolutely necessary...)

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:29 - Mar 6 with 1587 viewsusm

Hutch Hamadi and the Sarmiento Kid

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Films that could be made about the current Ipswich Team on 12:42 - Mar 6 with 1544 viewsWeWereZombies

Raiders of the Lost Game

City Slickers

Chitty Chitty Ayyuba Jambang
[Post edited 6 Mar 13:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024