Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna 15:00 - Mar 9 with 2608 viewswaveneyblue

Sensible, fair and calm.

Excellent interview
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:01 - Mar 9 with 2104 viewsWhos_blue

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:02 - Mar 9 with 2068 viewstextbackup

You do know that fans aren’t paid to be in control etc, fans are passionate and react with hearts at times (especially straight after a game)

They aren’t cry babies, just reacting

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:02 - Mar 9 with 2070 viewsJimmy86

Whatever way you look at it, to lose that game today in the manner we did, right at the death is a massive kick in the teeth! Fair play to Cardiff, they did to us what we have done to so many other teams.. think a draw would have been a fair result though
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:03 - Mar 9 with 2042 viewsnoggin

Knee jerk reactions are a part of being a football supporter. It's an emotional hobby.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:05 - Mar 9 with 1983 viewsnodge_blue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:03 - Mar 9 by noggin

Knee jerk reactions are a part of being a football supporter. It's an emotional hobby.

Hello Noggin. Nice to see you

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:05 - Mar 9 with 1983 viewsBugs

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:03 - Mar 9 by noggin

Football supporters are like toddlers. Gotcha.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:06 - Mar 9 with 1964 viewsJ2BLUE

Results like today are a privilege because it actually matters. In a parallel universe we are still owned by Evans with a mid table league one squad 6 minutes into an away game at Stevenage.

That's not to say people can't criticise but keep it in perspective.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:07 - Mar 9 with 1934 viewsArmaghBlue

Interviews don’t get you promoted though.
Login to get fewer ads

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:07 - Mar 9 with 1915 viewsSwansea_Blue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:05 - Mar 9 by Bugs

In that we’re emotionally invested. If not, what’s the point? Life would be very dull without emotions.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:08 - Mar 9 with 1876 viewsnoggin

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:05 - Mar 9 by Bugs

If you like. I'd say love is painful sometimes.

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:10 - Mar 9 with 1842 viewsWhos_blue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:07 - Mar 9 by ArmaghBlue

Seriously?

What does that even mean?

Come on mate.

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:11 - Mar 9 with 1824 viewsBugs

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:07 - Mar 9 by Swansea_Blue

In that we’re emotionally invested. If not, what’s the point? Life would be very dull without emotions.

There's being emotional invested, and there is throwing your toys out of the pram.
[Post edited 9 Mar 15:13]
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:11 - Mar 9 with 1815 viewswaveneyblue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:02 - Mar 9 by textbackup

You do know that fans aren’t paid to be in control etc, fans are passionate and react with hearts at times (especially straight after a game)

They aren’t cry babies, just reacting

Yes thank you, i do know that. But thanks for asking.

However, some of the comments are embarrassing.

These people are "supposed" to be grown ups.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:11 - Mar 9 with 1802 viewsnoggin

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:11 - Mar 9 by Bugs

There's being emotional invested, and there is throwing your toys out of the pram.
[Post edited 9 Mar 15:13]

Who has done that?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 1784 viewsArmaghBlue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:10 - Mar 9 by Whos_blue

Seriously?

What does that even mean?

Come on mate.

What he is like in an interview doesn’t make you forget the points we have just lost with 2 sloppy goals in injury time.
[Post edited 9 Mar 15:12]
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 1778 viewswaveneyblue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:07 - Mar 9 by ArmaghBlue

Fancy explaining this ?
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:15 - Mar 9 with 1713 viewsWhos_blue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:12 - Mar 9 by ArmaghBlue

What he is like in an interview doesn’t make you forget the points we have just lost with 2 sloppy goals in injury time.
[Post edited 9 Mar 15:12]

Jeez.

When you need a calm head from the manager after a tough result, you're calling him out?

Unbelievable Jeff.

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:15 - Mar 9 with 1698 viewsArmaghBlue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:12 - Mar 9 by waveneyblue

Fancy explaining this ?

I would rather the team got 3 points and McKenna does a poor interview.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:16 - Mar 9 with 1677 viewsArmaghBlue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:15 - Mar 9 by Whos_blue

Jeez.

When you need a calm head from the manager after a tough result, you're calling him out?

Unbelievable Jeff.

I am not saying he shouldn’t be calm, what I said was in response to the thread title.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:20 - Mar 9 with 1597 viewsBlueBadger

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:08 - Mar 9 by noggin

If you like. I'd say love is painful sometimes.

Not the way I do it, eh ladies? Ladies?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:29 - Mar 9 with 1489 viewsMeadowlark

What did he say? Didn't hear him. Was in Cardiff crying.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:43 - Mar 9 with 1379 viewsWhos_blue

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:15 - Mar 9 by ArmaghBlue

But when the team don't get the three points and lose a game in the manner we have, that's when we need the calm head of KM.
I'm sure we both want the same thing, but I did take issue with the criticism of the manager who's overseen this revolution at our club.

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:45 - Mar 9 with 1350 viewsmrshallisfit

A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:15 - Mar 9 by ArmaghBlue

Sorry but you do seem as thick as pig sh#t.
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 15:50 - Mar 9 with 1304 viewsFreddy

Excellent interview
A lot of you cry babies need to listen to McKenna on 16:02 - Mar 9 with 1194 viewsBlueBadger

Kieron McKenna isn't Roy Keane or Paul Lambert mate. He can actually manage AND do pressers.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024