Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of the three teams we are competing with 05:49 - Mar 14 with 1512 viewsBlueNomad

which one do you most want to see miss out?

It’s got to be Leeds hasn’t it!
Of the three teams we are competing with on 07:21 - Mar 14 with 1393 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds all day long.

It isn’t even a question worth asking.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Of the three teams we are competing with on 07:26 - Mar 14 with 1381 viewsNutkins_Return

Leeds and Leicester. If only one miss out then we miss out.
Of the three teams we are competing with on 07:53 - Mar 14 with 1321 viewsCrayonKing

Leicester. They broke the rules and should be getting a points deduction, but will probably avoid it by being promoted.
Of the three teams we are competing with on 09:14 - Mar 14 with 1224 viewsIPS_wich

A hard one for me.

- Leeds: I studied there and have this conflicted view that I love the city, support Yorkshire at Cricket and Leeds in the Rugby - but never fully warmed to Leeds Utd; but equally I don't hate them in the way many do. I also think they are by far the best team we've played and are really the only set of fans who can say their team is better than ours.

- Southampton: Never really been a fan of the team and the fans got a bit chirpy when they were on that good run - plus there's the whole Russell Martin being a budgie legend that also counts against them.

- Leicester: Their fans have been assuming they're going to be promoted since about October, so it would be funny as f*** if they stuffed it up from here. Now the whole financial fair play has reared its head.

So on balance I think I'd prefer Leeds and Ipswich go up automatically and Southampton/West Brom beat Leicester in the play-offs.
Of the three teams we are competing with on 09:16 - Mar 14 with 1213 viewsDJR

I'm probably alone in wanting Southampton and Leicester to miss out on automatic promotion, although I did hate Leeds in the 70s.

EDIT: I see that I am not alone.
[Post edited 14 Mar 9:18]
Of the three teams we are competing with on 11:24 - Mar 14 with 1063 viewsusm

Leeds obviously but I think they are the most least likely to bottle it

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Of the three teams we are competing with on 11:25 - Mar 14 with 1060 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southampton, as Russel Martin comes across as a smug secondhand car salesman

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Of the three teams we are competing with on 11:31 - Mar 14 with 1045 viewsnodge_blue

When Leeds came to Ipswich there were Leeds fans getting off the train at Ipswich and with arms wide apart shouting "we are Leeds etc". Dogs pissing on patches mentality. No respect for being in an opposition town. So only one answer.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

Of the three teams we are competing with on 11:31 - Mar 14 with 1037 viewsweepingx2018

Leeds.
Of the three teams we are competing with on 12:53 - Mar 14 with 934 viewsLeaky

Would probably feel sorry for Leeds, as they have taken 6 points of us & 6 off Leicester so on merit I think they disserve to go up. Leicester if they have broken FFP rules should have a a points deduction this season.
Of the three teams we are competing with on 13:02 - Mar 14 with 907 viewsVegtablue

Leicester most, then Southampton, and I'm no fan of Leeds!

Leicester financially cheated their way into the PL, appear to be doing so again and have the cheek to sue others that followed in their footsteps. Saints are Russell and Rishi, yuck!
Of the three teams we are competing with on 13:20 - Mar 14 with 874 viewsBlueBlood90

Leeds is the obvious answer but I honestly don't like any of them 3 teams after the arrogance of all their fans this season. Almost as if they're angry at us for daring to compete with them. I would love nothing more than to ram it down everybody's throats (mainly Sky) and get promoted.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Of the three teams we are competing with on 13:52 - Mar 14 with 813 viewssouthnorfolkblue

From a purely footballing perspective you'd have to think that Leeds or Leicester would have to have significant fire sales to balance the books, perhaps more so than Saints?

That's why there's really no pressure on us.

Poll: Our final position

Of the three teams we are competing with on 14:00 - Mar 14 with 798 viewsmutters

Of the three teams we are competing with on 11:31 - Mar 14 by nodge_blue

When Leeds came to Ipswich there were Leeds fans getting off the train at Ipswich and with arms wide apart shouting "we are Leeds etc". Dogs pissing on patches mentality. No respect for being in an opposition town. So only one answer.

Do you think Cardiff now hates us because of the fight at the weekend then?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Of the three teams we are competing with on 14:13 - Mar 14 with 765 viewsIllinoisblue

Leicester all day long. Serial cheaters.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Of the three teams we are competing with on 14:32 - Mar 14 with 731 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ignoring the trolls out there, I think Leeds fans have been the most respectful of us. They are also, in my opinion, the best team in the division by a distance and I think it would seem a bit wrong if they took 12 points of us and Leicester and missed out. I've also got a lot of time for Leeds as a place.

If Leicester missed out, it would be an epic f*** up and quite humorous and with the points deduction thing, I think it would be a waste of a promotion place if they were going to be effectively put in a relegation position from the outset next year.

As for the play-offs, I'd like to see Coventry do it. Their fans have been through a lot and Robins for a budgie, is a good guy and done a great job over a number of years. Leicester would also be p**** off so double pain.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Of the three teams we are competing with on 15:21 - Mar 14 with 648 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Leeds obviously

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024