Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... 16:27 - Mar 17 with 1465 viewstonybied

...it's been a game pretty devoid of any quality, Gnonto's goal aside of course.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:31 - Mar 17 with 1425 viewstonybied

*he posts as Leeds hit the woodwork!
[Post edited 17 Mar 16:31]
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:34 - Mar 17 with 1379 viewsHerbivore

They've not really been battering teams lately, but they've got so many quality attacking players that they'll always conjure up a goal or two and defensively they are pretty solid so that's usually enough. They've got some tough away games still and I see them dropping points along the way.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:36 - Mar 17 with 1356 viewstonybied

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:34 - Mar 17 by Herbivore

They've not really been battering teams lately, but they've got so many quality attacking players that they'll always conjure up a goal or two and defensively they are pretty solid so that's usually enough. They've got some tough away games still and I see them dropping points along the way.

I'm more hopeful of Leicester going full on Sheffield Wednesday than Leeds dropping off it tbh
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:37 - Mar 17 with 1346 viewsgainsboroughblue

Obviously want to see a Millwall equaliser but if Leeds are going to win this, I'd rather they got another goal. Another psychological punch in Leicester's gut.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:41 - Mar 17 with 1285 viewsDubtractor

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:37 - Mar 17 by gainsboroughblue

Obviously want to see a Millwall equaliser but if Leeds are going to win this, I'd rather they got another goal. Another psychological punch in Leicester's gut.

There you go.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:42 - Mar 17 with 1279 viewsChrisd

It doesn’t matter, like us, it’s the 3pts that matter most this time of the season. Performances are secondary.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:45 - Mar 17 with 1217 viewsgainsboroughblue

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:41 - Mar 17 by Dubtractor

There you go.

Had to happen really. I think that will hurt Leicester more than us in the head.

Going into their next match knowing they've been overhauled from top spot could play heavily on their minds, not to mention create more negative energy from their fans.

We will just carry on regardless.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:49 - Mar 17 with 1137 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:34 - Mar 17 by Herbivore

Bit more than pretty solid, they’ve barely conceded this calendar year.
Login to get fewer ads

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:50 - Mar 17 with 1131 viewsFreddy

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:45 - Mar 17 by gainsboroughblue

Had to happen really. I think that will hurt Leicester more than us in the head.

Going into their next match knowing they've been overhauled from top spot could play heavily on their minds, not to mention create more negative energy from their fans.

I think they ll finish top
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:50 - Mar 17 with 1127 viewsMercian

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:45 - Mar 17 by gainsboroughblue

Starring Sid James and Kenneth Williams.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:51 - Mar 17 with 1097 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That’s fine for them though, beating Stoke and Millwall without conceding. They have enough quality they’ll score in all their home games.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:53 - Mar 17 with 1021 viewsbackwaywhen

Makes that silly Cardiff even more painful, would have been 2 points clear at the top right now ……Grrrrrrrrr
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:53 - Mar 17 with 1017 viewssquiz

Looking on the leicester forum and their fans are pretty despairing. They think they are destined for the playoffs. I can see them dropping points in their next few, bristol away and Norwich at home.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:54 - Mar 17 with 1010 viewsNthQldITFC

You can see why Leeds have conceded so few - very compact, composed and disciplined when under pressure at the back. Bit of a boring side really!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:59 - Mar 17 with 941 viewsFrimleyBlue

Nit sure how accurate this as I can't remember if I heard it or saw it... but apparently leeds have only conceded 3 goals from open play since December. If correct that is stupidly solid for a side who when desired run at teams at 2000 mph.

I'll be very happy if we are to miss out on top 2... to not ha e to potentially face leeds again.

As for leicester... I think they'll have some further slip ups.. but I can't see us being able to achieve better results head to head with them. I'd love to be wrong. But our April run in is horrid.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:03 - Mar 17 with 905 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:59 - Mar 17 by FrimleyBlue

Nit sure how accurate this as I can't remember if I heard it or saw it... but apparently leeds have only conceded 3 goals from open play since December. If correct that is stupidly solid for a side who when desired run at teams at 2000 mph.

I'll be very happy if we are to miss out on top 2... to not ha e to potentially face leeds again.

As for leicester... I think they'll have some further slip ups.. but I can't see us being able to achieve better results head to head with them. I'd love to be wrong. But our April run in is horrid.

April looked daunting last year as well, albeit at a completely different level, don’t forget every one of those teams needs the points and will engage in a football match with us. You’d always back us to score at least once in those kind of games, wether that’s enough, who knows.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:05 - Mar 17 with 854 viewsFrimleyBlue

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:03 - Mar 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

April looked daunting last year as well, albeit at a completely different level, don’t forget every one of those teams needs the points and will engage in a football match with us. You’d always back us to score at least once in those kind of games, wether that’s enough, who knows.

Tbf I had the same convo with my son yesterday.

The bolton. Derby. Barnsley games all felt the same as the run we're about to go on.

Coyb!

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:07 - Mar 17 with 830 viewsbackwaywhen

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:03 - Mar 17 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

One is never enough with our defence lol ……sadly.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:08 - Mar 17 with 814 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:07 - Mar 17 by backwaywhen

One is never enough with our defence lol ……sadly.

Well usually it somehow is lol.
For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:08 - Mar 17 with 807 viewsGlasgowBlue

Leeds are relentless and know how to win. If they had got their act together a lot sooner they would be out of sight in the same way Burnley were last season.

In my opinion, if we finish one place below Leeds we will we promoted automatically.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 17:26 - Mar 17 with 705 viewsChrisd

For all Leeds dominance of the ball and the pitch... on 16:59 - Mar 17 by FrimleyBlue

That’s correct. They’ve not lost since December 29th 2023, that’s 13 games, 12 wins and 1 draw. Certainly a side with huge momentum.
[Post edited 17 Mar 19:14]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024