Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… 21:55 - Mar 18 with 6284 viewsSitfcB

…in those pictures/videos.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 19:16 - Mar 19 with 1730 viewsGeoffSentence

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:24 - Mar 18 by Keno

Piers Morgan has you pegged

I think it was taken by the same peron who photographs all the big cats roaming around Britain.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 19:47 - Mar 19 with 1667 viewsthe_toff

It’s neither of them. This pair are about 10 years younger for a start.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 21:15 - Mar 19 with 1571 viewsGuthrum

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 16:16 - Mar 19 by WeWereZombies

When you say 'in mufti'...

Incognito, unannounced. From what I was told, just wanted a chance to be there with his mates for a couple of hours.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 21:23 - Mar 19 with 1558 viewsChorleyBoy

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 19:47 - Mar 19 by the_toff

It’s neither of them. This pair are about 10 years younger for a start.

And they've still got the Christmas decorations up at the farmers' market.

All the world's a stage,
And all the Wales' merely Players.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:00 - Mar 19 with 1516 viewslowhouseblue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 21:23 - Mar 19 by ChorleyBoy

And they've still got the Christmas decorations up at the farmers' market.

All the world's a stage,
And all the Wales' merely Players.

conspiracy theories are similar to online fraudsters - both rely upon filtering out anyone with a brain. it's the gullible and credulous that they both unfailingly attract.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 07:09 - Mar 20 with 1385 viewsBuhrer

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:00 - Mar 19 by lowhouseblue

conspiracy theories are similar to online fraudsters - both rely upon filtering out anyone with a brain. it's the gullible and credulous that they both unfailingly attract.

Thank gawd they'll never catch a great mind such as yours, just the divs.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 07:12 - Mar 20 with 1382 viewsBuhrer

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 21:15 - Mar 19 by Guthrum

Incognito, unannounced. From what I was told, just wanted a chance to be there with his mates for a couple of hours.

Wants his cake and to eat at ours eh?

Looking forward to my lad playing make believe billionaire at the Palace, in mufti. He just wants a chance.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:34 - Mar 20 with 1281 viewslowhouseblue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 07:09 - Mar 20 by Buhrer

Thank gawd they'll never catch a great mind such as yours, just the divs.

it's the credulous that they're after alas. they really are not far off that email from the foreign prince with an inheritance stuck in a bank account who wants you to have half of it. i don't think it requires a particularly great mind to realise that.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:41 - Mar 20 with 1254 viewsKeno

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:34 - Mar 20 by lowhouseblue

it's the credulous that they're after alas. they really are not far off that email from the foreign prince with an inheritance stuck in a bank account who wants you to have half of it. i don't think it requires a particularly great mind to realise that.

wow!!

you know a foreign prince with an inheritance stuck in a bank accoun that he'll share with you?

How lucky are you!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:59 - Mar 20 with 1207 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:34 - Mar 20 by lowhouseblue

Albeit seemingly without the financial reward in many cases- e.g. the simpleton in court pushing the appalling Manchester Arena bombings conspiracy (which was enough for some to ‘just ask questions’).
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:02 - Mar 20 with 1202 viewsChorleyBoy

Hey Louie, isn't it the crazy conspiracy theorists who see through the blatant scams irrespective of who's behind them?
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:08 - Mar 20 with 1185 viewslowhouseblue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:02 - Mar 20 by ChorleyBoy

Hey Louie, isn't it the crazy conspiracy theorists who see through the blatant scams irrespective of who's behind them?

no. they're the poor souls ending off their bank account details.

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:26 - Mar 20 with 1146 viewsChorleyBoy

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:08 - Mar 20 by lowhouseblue

How many times have you been taken in by that one and how much has it cost you to date?
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:31 - Mar 20 with 1121 viewsWeWereZombies

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 09:08 - Mar 20 by lowhouseblue

Just about all of us send bank account details off when opening up monthly direct debits etc. And people sometimes send me their bank account details when they want me to pay them, normally because I have asked to pay them in a certain way. So sending your bank account details is usually a way of getting a chance of being paid. It's the sending money that is the big issue when it comes to contact with fraudsters.
[Post edited 20 Mar 9:32]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 10:00 - Mar 20 with 1048 viewsChorleyBoy

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 08:59 - Mar 20 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Albeit seemingly without the financial reward in many cases- e.g. the simpleton in court pushing the appalling Manchester Arena bombings conspiracy (which was enough for some to ‘just ask questions’).

It's shocking that people ask questions isn't it? I mean why can't people just have blanket trust their government institutions (police, media, national health services etc) like they do in good countries like North Korea, China, Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia. What could possibly go wrong?
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 10:49 - Mar 20 with 993 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 10:00 - Mar 20 by ChorleyBoy

It's shocking that people ask questions isn't it? I mean why can't people just have blanket trust their government institutions (police, media, national health services etc) like they do in good countries like North Korea, China, Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia. What could possibly go wrong?

Yeah much better to ignore all evidence from our courts, free media (including almost unlimited foreign sources if you don’t trust ours), witnesses, emergency services, third party surveyors, private companies (if you don’t like government), and just believe some grifter on the internet.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 11:40 - Mar 20 with 935 viewsChorleyBoy

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 10:49 - Mar 20 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Yeah much better to ignore all evidence from our courts, free media (including almost unlimited foreign sources if you don’t trust ours), witnesses, emergency services, third party surveyors, private companies (if you don’t like government), and just believe some grifter on the internet.

I'm not sure it has to be all or nothing. Why not access all the evidence from the sources you list (much of which is likely to contradict) and then ask questions. Farming out your brain and your thinking to others whether that's some "grifter on the internet", the press/government/private companies is a fairly stupid thing to do, right?
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 13:55 - Mar 20 with 865 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 10:00 - Mar 20 by ChorleyBoy

Pazelletastic.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 15:49 - Mar 20 with 806 viewsChorleyBoy

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 13:55 - Mar 20 by GlasgowBlue

Pazelletastic.

What does that mean?
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 17:10 - Mar 20 with 762 viewshunty21

And our point is....isn't she allowed to go for a short walk out anywhere the press and public never learn
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 18:02 - Mar 20 with 706 viewsMK1

It's her mate.
I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:28 - Mar 20 with 597 viewsnoggin

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 18:02 - Mar 20 by MK1

It's her mate.

What's her mate's name?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:30 - Mar 20 with 585 viewsWeWereZombies

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 15:49 - Mar 20 by ChorleyBoy

What does that mean?

Paz was a poster on here a long time ago, something of a contrarian.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 22:34 - Mar 20 with 558 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m no conspiracy theorist but that does not look like Princess Kate… on 18:02 - Mar 20 by MK1

It's her mate.

Is she the one who also mates with William? It’s a very weird thing going on there by most accounts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024