Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three 16:47 - Apr 19 with 2526 viewsNeedhamChris

We're going up at Hull on a Saturday night!

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 16:48 - Apr 19 with 2507 viewsbazza

Now this is the kind of stuff we want to see !!
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:10 - Apr 19 with 2305 viewsGlasgowBlue

A lot of people have been concerned that our rivals play two or three times before we play Hull, but I think that as well as the break doing us some good, if results fgo our ay we could approach our remaining games in a far more relaxed manner.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:19 - Apr 19 with 2265 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m hoping for a double meteor strike. I don’t want any fatalities, but some flesh wounds to knock out both squads for, oh, maybe their next 3 or 4 games would be handy.

#notdesperateandbrickingit,honest

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:22 - Apr 19 with 2254 viewsDubtractor

This is the sort of post I can get behind. None of this 'what if everyone wins all their games' nonsense.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:41 - Apr 19 with 2189 viewstextbackup

Wasn’t ready for that sort of post

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:43 - Apr 19 with 2169 viewsbazza

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:22 - Apr 19 by Dubtractor

This is the sort of post I can get behind. None of this 'what if everyone wins all their games' nonsense.

Funny how every scenario I could think of all week, was negative, and I never once thought this could be a possible outcome.. but I suppose sometimes, if you prepare for the worst , everything else is a bonus. But I’d take this scenario all day long.
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 20:07 - Apr 19 with 2012 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

This must be my uncle.

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 20:13 - Apr 19 with 1970 viewsNthQldITFC

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:10 - Apr 19 by GlasgowBlue

A lot of people have been concerned that our rivals play two or three times before we play Hull, but I think that as well as the break doing us some good, if results fgo our ay we could approach our remaining games in a far more relaxed manner.

Worst case we've got to win three games, which I'm confident we are well capable of after a decent rest. Any thing other than wall-to-wall wins for our rivals between now and then is a lovely bonus.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 20:16 - Apr 19 with 1953 viewsNthQldITFC

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 20:07 - Apr 19 by Portmanteauxcurling

This must be my uncle.

I don't think any of those labels are right, but then I understand why it would be hard to concentrate.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 20:23 - Apr 19 with 1928 viewsIllinoisblue

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 18:41 - Apr 19 by textbackup

Wasn’t ready for that sort of post

Same. Stuck on working out what will be the least painful way to lose in the playoffs

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:30 - Apr 20 with 1480 viewsNeedhamChris

It's okay, this scenario hasn't changed.

Southampton's win can now be against Leicester

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:36 - Apr 20 with 1384 views_clive_baker_

Yep, all about Leeds and Southampton dropping points. The more that happens, the more leeway we have.
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:36 - Apr 20 with 1376 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:30 - Apr 20 by NeedhamChris

It's okay, this scenario hasn't changed.

Southampton's win can now be against Leicester

Or if Southampton lose today and to Leicester and Leeds only get a point from their 2 away matches next week.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:40 - Apr 20 with 1311 viewsBlue_Heath

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:36 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Or if Southampton lose today and to Leicester and Leeds only get a point from their 2 away matches next week.

IF only WBA beat Leicester, Hull well in it for sixth now WBA could easily be caught by Hull, likewise Coventry.
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 15:06 - Apr 20 with 1141 viewsRobTheMonk

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:36 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

Cardiff apparently have loads of players injured. Southampton heavy favourites.
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 15:23 - Apr 20 with 1085 viewspennblue

We need Norwich to win, and Hull to lose.

Its still in our hands regardless of what Leeds or Southampton do.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 15:24 - Apr 20 with 1060 viewsVegtablue

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 14:40 - Apr 20 by Blue_Heath

IF only WBA beat Leicester, Hull well in it for sixth now WBA could easily be caught by Hull, likewise Coventry.

Coventry are 10 points off them when GD is factored in. Hopefully WBA will beat SW next Saturday, which would knock them out unless Norwich slip up. Would be a nice boost if Hull's challenge ends that afternoon too, three hours before we face them.
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:19 - Apr 20 with 905 viewsbazza

This could actually be on 😳
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:19 - Apr 20 with 884 viewsRobTheMonk

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 15:06 - Apr 20 by RobTheMonk

Cardiff apparently have loads of players injured. Southampton heavy favourites.

What a wonderful sport lol.
So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:24 - Apr 20 with 818 viewstextbackup

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:19 - Apr 20 by bazza

This could actually be on 😳

So many people have opted for Cov away over Hull too (when I say so many, about 4 people I know)

They might miss one hell of an event

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:24 - Apr 20 with 815 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If Leeds win one and lose one of their away matches, we draw one and lose one (or draw both), Southampton win both and Leicester lose their other match next week, we could go into the last match of the season with the top 4 all separated by 1 point.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:29 - Apr 20 with 759 viewsNeedhamChris

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:24 - Apr 20 by Nthsuffolkblue

If Leeds win one and lose one of their away matches, we draw one and lose one (or draw both), Southampton win both and Leicester lose their other match next week, we could go into the last match of the season with the top 4 all separated by 1 point.

You're not welcome on this thread with nonsense like that :)

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:31 - Apr 20 with 734 viewsNeedhamChris

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:24 - Apr 20 by textbackup

So many people have opted for Cov away over Hull too (when I say so many, about 4 people I know)

Indeed, I got stuck in a meeting Monday morning and missed both - but managed to pick up a Hull ticket (safe-seating, but it's a ticket) later that day.

Hoping it turns out to be one hell of a night out in Hull!

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:36 - Apr 20 with 671 viewsbazza

So, if Leeds get 1 point from 6 and Southampton only win one of their next three on 17:24 - Apr 20 by textbackup

If we can go up with a win at hull , I’m driving up, and standing outside and if we do go up, it will be one hell of a night in hull !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024