Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's miles off! 20:40 - Apr 22 with 2668 viewsDubtractor

FFS

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That's miles off! on 21:15 - Apr 22 with 521 viewsDarkHorse

That's miles off! on 20:52 - Apr 22 by SitfcB

Disgusten

See that's the sort of clear & obvious mistake VAR should be overturning - when someone's entire body is offside / daylight between them - not a fookin toe.
That's miles off! on 21:25 - Apr 22 with 468 viewsElderGrizzly

That's miles off! on 21:15 - Apr 22 by DarkHorse

See that's the sort of clear & obvious mistake VAR should be overturning - when someone's entire body is offside / daylight between them - not a fookin toe.

Even Sky Leeds is taking the piss

That's miles off! on 22:07 - Apr 22 with 422 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

That's miles off! on 20:56 - Apr 22 by Wallingford_Boy

Boo hoo refs favour the big sides.

Give over, we’ve had more than our fair share of luck this season!

Amnesia
That's miles off! on 08:09 - Apr 23 with 284 viewsyorkshireblue

Same assistant referee that didn't see Broady dragged to the floor against Blackburn.
That's miles off! on 08:15 - Apr 23 with 278 viewsHerbivore

That's miles off! on 08:09 - Apr 23 by yorkshireblue

Same assistant referee that didn't see Broady dragged to the floor against Blackburn.

Funny how officials see fouls in the box for some teams but not for others. 13 for Leicester and 9 for Leeds this season against only 3 for us.

That offside decision was an absolute shocker though, really don't see how Leeds can complain they're hard done by with the number of penalties they've had, the handball goal from Bamford, Leicester's disallowed goal against them, and the offside last night. That's not to mention their opener against us at Elland Road also stemming from a clear foul. Meanwhile we've had the two goals at Preston that remotely competent officials would have disallowed, we had a goal disallowed for nothing away at Saints, and we simply don't get penalties. I'm sure we've had the odd decision go our way but I can't recall anything as glaring or game changing as some of the calls Leeds have had or some of the ones against us.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That's miles off! on 08:26 - Apr 23 with 254 viewstractordownsouth

That's miles off! on 08:15 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

Funny how officials see fouls in the box for some teams but not for others. 13 for Leicester and 9 for Leeds this season against only 3 for us.

That offside decision was an absolute shocker though, really don't see how Leeds can complain they're hard done by with the number of penalties they've had, the handball goal from Bamford, Leicester's disallowed goal against them, and the offside last night. That's not to mention their opener against us at Elland Road also stemming from a clear foul. Meanwhile we've had the two goals at Preston that remotely competent officials would have disallowed, we had a goal disallowed for nothing away at Saints, and we simply don't get penalties. I'm sure we've had the odd decision go our way but I can't recall anything as glaring or game changing as some of the calls Leeds have had or some of the ones against us.

To be far to Leeds they're probably about neutral with officiating, they got screwed over at home to Sunderland and West Brom.

Saints are the ones who've had virtually everything their own way. Ridiculous penalty v Norwich at home, Plymouth goal disallowed for no reason, handball missed before the Downes winner against Watford, joke of a red for Birmingham against them.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

That's miles off! on 08:26 - Apr 23 with 253 viewsChurchman

That's miles off! on 08:15 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

Me neither. I think the refs are awed and intimidated by the ‘big’ clubs like Leeds and Leicester. They will be fully aware that their future reffing careers in the PL may be determined by ‘getting it right’ for them. How else do you explain the penalty count and some of the decisions for these teams?

If Leeds had been losing last night, I wonder if the added time would have been the same duration? I think we all know the answer to that.
That's miles off! on 08:29 - Apr 23 with 244 viewsportmanking

If we had some clarity over offsides and could get unanimous agreement on the threshold for giving a striker the benefit of the doubt, I'd be more than happy for VAR to be used properly for these kind of scenarios like Gnonto's goal.
Login to get fewer ads

That's miles off! on 08:34 - Apr 23 with 224 viewsHerbivore

That's miles off! on 08:26 - Apr 23 by tractordownsouth

To be far to Leeds they're probably about neutral with officiating, they got screwed over at home to Sunderland and West Brom.

Saints are the ones who've had virtually everything their own way. Ridiculous penalty v Norwich at home, Plymouth goal disallowed for no reason, handball missed before the Downes winner against Watford, joke of a red for Birmingham against them.

Not sure Leeds are neutral. They can point to a couple of calls but they've had loads in their favour. A number of the 9 pens they've had have been on the soft side and the kind of decisions we just don't get. They've only conceded one penalty all season and have got away with a couple at least. That offside goal last night could be huge and it's far from the only big call they've had go their way.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024