Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away 15:07 - May 21 with 2279 viewsRyorry

On a desert island? Can't be 'useful' (so not a tent or matches eg.) nor a living companion, so no humans or pets.

I'd go for a wind-up radio for keeping in touch, music & the human voice. Could let it just run out of steam if football rumour mill speculation got too tedious.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:11 - May 21 with 1550 viewshomer_123

Salad cream.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:12 - May 21 with 1541 viewsHelp

Twtd or endless sun tan lotion so I don't burn
[Post edited 21 May 15:19]
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:13 - May 21 with 1535 viewstonybied

A copy of Razzle.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:14 - May 21 with 1527 viewswkj

A Kieran McKenna poster

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:14 - May 21 with 1524 viewsIllinoisblue

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:13 - May 21 by tonybied

A copy of Razzle.

Mayfair or Knave, surely.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:15 - May 21 with 1524 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:11 - May 21 by homer_123

Salad cream.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:19 - May 21 with 1499 viewsJ2BLUE

Paul Lambert

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:22 - May 21 with 1473 viewsAmerican_ITFC

My Penthouse collection

I need a beer

Login to get fewer ads

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:44 - May 21 with 1425 viewsHelp

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:22 - May 21 by American_ITFC

My Penthouse collection

Are they not called condo's
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 18:37 - May 21 with 1304 viewsRIPbobby

Emmerdale farm dvd?
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:10 - May 21 with 1263 viewsJ2BLUE

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:19 - May 21 by J2BLUE

Paul Lambert

What do you disagree with Ryorry? You said it couldn't be something useful!

Truly impaired.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:12 - May 21 with 1256 viewsSwansea_Blue

Could I have one of those exclusive 6* resorts they build on desert islands please?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:23 - May 21 with 1221 viewsBuhrer

Your rule of can't be useful is too much. Your wind up radio is useful, and a copy of razzle is useful (wan king, flyswat, telescope).

I'm going for a volleyball net. Which actually would be totally useless, until three weeks into my dehydrated delirium. When the Swedish women's volleyball team also become stranded and turn up wanting to play with me. I'll supply the balls.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:23 - May 21 with 1220 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:10 - May 21 by J2BLUE

What do you disagree with Ryorry? You said it couldn't be something useful!

Read the rulez.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:28 - May 21 with 1204 viewsChurchman

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:23 - May 21 by Ryorry

Read the rulez.

You can’t expect J2Blue to read the rules when he doesn’t like salad cream. J2 needs counselling.

I’ll go endless cold lager on tap.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:30 - May 21 with 1201 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:23 - May 21 by Buhrer

Your rule of can't be useful is too much. Your wind up radio is useful, and a copy of razzle is useful (wan king, flyswat, telescope).

I'm going for a volleyball net. Which actually would be totally useless, until three weeks into my dehydrated delirium. When the Swedish women's volleyball team also become stranded and turn up wanting to play with me. I'll supply the balls.

Please address your comcerns to the DID production team who created the show & enforce the rules*. They do allow some degree of 'stretch', but I fear your net would be disallowed as it could be used for fishing.

*Their definition of "not a luxury", as I understand it, is something that could be used to assist physical survival or escape - so no knives, nets etc. My radio doesn't transmit, so wouldn't be useful by their definition.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:32 - May 21 with 1194 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:44 - May 21 by Help

Are they not called condo's

You missed out an 'm'.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 20:24 - May 21 with 1159 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:28 - May 21 by Churchman

You can’t expect J2Blue to read the rules when he doesn’t like salad cream. J2 needs counselling.

I’ll go endless cold lager on tap.

I'm surprised he hasn't yet claimed that Lambert was a bot & is therefore allowable.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 20:26 - May 21 with 1153 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:11 - May 21 by homer_123

Salad cream.

Maybe you'd get to catch crabs to go with it?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 20:28 - May 21 with 1144 viewsMK1

My pillow.
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 20:54 - May 21 with 1098 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Think I’d go for a barbecue.

And then the wild fish etc I’d catch I could BBQ rather than just cook in a pot like most would in that situation of despair.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 21:40 - May 21 with 1044 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 15:12 - May 21 by Help

Twtd or endless sun tan lotion so I don't burn
[Post edited 21 May 15:19]

As a ginger, I think this is the only option for me. Shame. I'd have preferred the wind up radio...
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 22:19 - May 21 with 1002 viewsBluesky

Keno’s posts
What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 22:45 - May 21 with 959 viewsJ2BLUE

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 19:23 - May 21 by Ryorry

Read the rulez.

I somehow missed that.

If I could choose anything I would go with a tent but as it can't be useful, I would say a picture of my family to remind me what i'm staying alive for.

Truly impaired.

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 00:58 - May 22 with 874 viewsRyorry

What would be your one luxury if you were cast away on 21:40 - May 21 by Hugoagogo_Reborn

As a ginger, I think this is the only option for me. Shame. I'd have preferred the wind up radio...

Sympathy vote x

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024